Have you ever taken money to fuck or be fucked ?

9 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I have taken money a few times.  A man I used to fist, really got off on making the experience transactional.  He told me, after our first session, he wanted to pay me for my time and my expertise.  I refused.  He left in a huff.  When I tried to arrange a second meeting, he told me he would only come back if he could pay me.  That was when I learned it was his fetish.  Paying me after I worked his ass was how he 'got off.'  I decided to indulge him.  He paid well--and I used all the money I earned to buy things for the playroom, including the bigger toys he was soon taking.

I met a guy years ago in Greenwich, London who was exactly like that. My initial reaction was identical to yours. But then I realised it was how he got his jollies, so I met him a few times - mainly because he was quite hot. I used the money to pay my phone bill because younger guys, now able to use apps, have no idea how expensive those bloody chat lines were back in the day. 

• Upvote 1

I used to get passed around by my dear old dad when I was well below Age of Consent. Later I traded hand jobs and blowjobs for arcade money As A teen I did a lot for money. In my late teens and early 20's I Was A Stripper , Model and Bartender. Private Dances, Back rooms and private parties was a easy and more often than not, fun way for an early 00's guy to get laid and paid. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, often.  I found the less they paid the sluttier I felt, the hornier I was, and the hotter the sex.   I was pimped out early by my father and older brother.  Often the only thing I received was the sex.  Dad would pimp me out to a couple bar owners and poker buddies to pay off his bar tabs and gambling debts.  Later I learned some of his bar tabs were $5.00 or less, and some of his poker debts were $2.00 or less.   I brother loaned me out to his high school football team in exchange for their votes for Homecoming King.  He was Homecoming King and I was gangbanged often by some of the hottest jocks at the school.  Maybe that is why it was easy for me to take money to be fucked.  However, I also would accept drugs, alcohol, a ride home, etc.  I was restrained naked between two urinals with out of order signs on them and used as a human urinal at a leather club for the night for $5.00.   For T I was put in a sling at a sex club, and took 33 loads according to the tick marks sharpied on my ass. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

I lean bottom and am pretty finicky with the bottoms I will fuck but I've had a few guys over the years pay to take my dick.  That money went towards birthday gifts for my mother, she'll never know. 😛

As a bottom I've had one guy who really wanted to breed me and was willing to pay to make it happen. I mean, it would have happened without the money, but hey, if they're offering...

Didn't feel weird at all.

• Like 2

I was paid twice to be fucked. First time when I was in my mid-twenties, was chatting with a guy online, offered me $160 to come to his hotel room for a suck and fuck session. Second time I hooked up with an older gent in a bathhouse, took me to his room, and kept throwing $20 bills on me while he fucked me and called me a "cash slut". 

• Piggy 1

Have done in the past in will always be open to it as a vers guy if its a decent offer lol.

Although it's rare to happen with me being an overweight bear with average looks and all lol.😂😂😂

12 hours ago, Annapaulamass said:

Long time ago a guy from craigslist came, fucked me, cum all over my face, dropped few bucks and left. When I go to movie theater dressed very slutty, some ask me how much I charge. I say it is free.

Wish i was closer to you. I'd take you to the movies every night 😉

• Like 1