Does it matter if the bottom cums?

It shouldn’t matter. I lose my drive to take more loads and please more Tops after I cum. So honestly Tops do me a favor when they don’t make/let me cum.

Even if I think it’s my last load for the time being, I still don’t like to cum cause you never know when another load is possible. 🤷🏻

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NastyRawBottom said:

It shouldn’t matter. I lose my drive to take more loads and please more Tops after I cum. So honestly Tops do me a favor when they don’t make/let me cum.

Even if I think it’s my last load for the time being, I still don’t like to cum cause you never know when another load is possible. 🤷🏻

I love that used feeling

Definitely not. When i am in bottom mode, it is my job to take loads and get Real Men off. I am there to satisfy my Tops, not to get off myself. I have had a Top wank me off and make me cum before he even starts using me. That way I lose all my horniness and i am simply a hole to be used for him to get off. Cruel but it makes me feel really used.

• Upvote 1

I think that every guy should get to unload in whatever way he feels is best for him.  

If a bottom feels that he shouldn't cum until the last Top does, great.  If he feels he should wait until he gets home, fine.  If he wants to postpone his climax until after taking as many loads as possible, great.  If he wants to cum while getting fucked, all he should need to do it mention that to his Top once, and let the Top make it happen. If the bottom doesn't want to cum (at that moment), he should mention that to the Top, and have his desires respected.  If the bottom has some kind of "suffering"* complex, and doesn't even want to share that information, that's ok too. 

Sex is always best when both guys get what they need.  

*I mean that in the context of 1) a Bd Sm context, or 2) an emotional need to submit so entirely to his Top(s) that his own release becomes irrelevant, to be dealt with some other time/place.

• Like 3

On 6/24/2024 at 2:19 PM, yunghungtop said:

I don’t allow my fags to touch their cocks while we are fucking. They really shouldn’t touch it at all when in my presence. It’s a 2 player game. My cock and their hole. If the fuck causes a handsfree orgasm that is ok. That’s great, as long as the bottom realizes that we are not finished until the top(s) cum, and cum as many times as they want. 

If a bottom cannot continue taking cock after an orgasm he should absolutely not cum. If he can, then I’m agnostic on the topic. His orgasm is irrelevant. He is there to serve the top(s), give pleasure, and receive sperm. 

100% spot on - as a total bottom I never cum with my top/s. My job is to give them the best breeding session and to look after their needs.

• Like 2

On 6/27/2024 at 11:00 PM, MKSub24 said:

Definitely not. When i am in bottom mode, it is my job to take loads and get Real Men off. I am there to satisfy my Tops, not to get off myself. I have had a Top wank me off and make me cum before he even starts using me. That way I lose all my horniness and i am simply a hole to be used for him to get off. Cruel but it makes me feel really used.

My ex used to do that to me jack me off and use my cum as lube to fuck and breed me. He would get annoyed if i got an erection as he felt i was distracting my attention from him and his pleasure. He has often made me come when we would have a sex party and then four or five guys would fuck me straight afterwards. 

20 minutes ago, Ozpig said:

My ex used to do that to me jack me off and use my cum as lube to fuck and breed me. He would get annoyed if i got an erection as he felt i was distracting my attention from him and his pleasure. He has often made me come when we would have a sex party and then four or five guys would fuck me straight afterwards. 

No. I'm a bottom and what matters is the man cums I jack off by myself

On 6/26/2024 at 12:04 AM, Ieatcumholes said:

There are many more scenarios than breeding and monogamy (which I would equate to black and white)... Considering black and white, the other scenarios would be "shades of gray..." I firmly sit in one (probably many) of those shades of gray... (FTR, I have ZERO interest in monogamy! And I have ZERO interest in breeding purely for the sake of getting off because I can jack off with less effort... Bore me! 🥱)

Yes, I want to get off when I top! But even more important to ME is ensuring that the bottom enjoys himself as much as I can make him enjoy himself. If the bottom's enjoyment doesn't include him coming (cause the fucking and/or my loads were all he needed), fine. But, if his enjoyment includes his own orgasm, I'm going to do everything in my power to ensure that he has an orgasm...

>> I << believe that it takes two to have sex, and BOTH people should be satisfied (however they define satisfaction) when the sex is over. For those tops who believe, "it's all about me and what I want, and the bottom should be happy with that!" more power to you! I'm not one of those tops though!

I'm not going to "yuck your yum," so please don't yuck mine... I try to remember that there are "different strokes for different folks" when I post. I'm not always successful at that though. There is no one monolithic way to have sex, much less gay sex. I think we all need to remember that...

There is no one monolithic way to have sex, much less gay sex.

Truer words, yet also the under-statement of the known history.  Layers and variations and opportunity converge to make plotting the potential categories and scenarios a Monte Carlo simulation which would challenge even the most advanced AI. 

Edited by AlB

I have often cum hands free while being fucked.  It really depends on the size of the cock using me.  Smaller cocks don't do that for me, but any size is welcome. I just love being fucked.   As others my goal is to please the top not concerned about my pleasure.  But I just can't help having pleasure being fucked. 

I can use my cock, to help my cunt tighten and loosen for the tops pleasure.  However,  I am not jerking off, everything I do is to pleasure a TOP  and help them shoot their load into my cunt.  I never cum while with a top, pleasuring myself takes away from the tops pleasure in my opinion, and so even though some tops ask me if I want to cum, I always decline making sure that my reward is not cumming myself, but having their cum breed me.

• Like 1