Amazingly generous gift

Tanbbottom

I peed and had a quick shower being sure to keep my ass tight. I didn't want the handsome bear's cum to be anywhere but in my gut. When I left the bathroom through the bedroom door I walked into a full fledged orgy of 8 smoking hot guys. How had I not heard any of this? 

Guys were sucking and fucking everywhere. The host was legs up on his back being fucked by the cutest blonde cub. When he saw me he gently tapped the cub off him,stood and raised his hand.  Silence decended on the room before he spoke for all to hear. 

"The orgy is over boys. Our guest of honor is here. " Walking over and placing a hand on my shoulder he continued.  "He's stretched and prelubed with my cum. And he's here for all your loads. No questions asked, no load refused.  He's negative and not on PreP.  Draw a number from this jar to determine the order you get to breed his ass."

#! Was a very tall, hairless albino. His cock was a nice thickness and ten inches with no curve. He waisted not time slipping it into me as I lay on the side of the king size bed my feet in the air. No for play, no kissing, nothing. Straight in and right to fucking. His only words about 12 strokes in,  "I don't last long ." True to his word he was unloading.  Only when he finished cumming did he bend down and kiss me. As he pulled out he declared for all to hear,  "Next."

And the next guy was almost his complete opposite.  5' 4", black,  muscular,  with a rock solid 5 inch cock that curved up and to the right. 

This guy started by sucking my cock for a bit followed by some sensual kissing as he guided his raw rod into my cummy ass. Once balls deep he instructed me that his tits were wired to his cock. I latched onto both of them with my hands. 

He may have been smaller in stature but his fuck was more powerful and lasted 10 minutes. Then he asked; "You ready?"

I eagerly responded; "Cum in me, breed my ass. "

And he did with ten powerful convulsions!

#3 appeared to be in his mid sixties. Still in good physical shape, a life long gym bunny I suspect.  Although fit his handsome face did seem a bit gaunt and sunken. He was moderately hairy with an amazing bubble but. His cock was hard and quite average. 

He kissed me on the lips as he wasted no time mounting me once again missionary. 

Watching his face as he raw dogged me I thought,  'this is the one,. He'll declare his status poz as he breeds me'.  But no. When I could tell he was close he spoke up.  "I'm ready slut. Tell me you want it inside. "

"Fuck yeah man, cum in me!"

He howled like a wolf as blast after blast shot into me. 

Four fuckin strangers loads mixed in my ass in less than 1 hour. This was amazing. I suspected one was poz but was surprised he didn't say so. Maybe not. Maybe I was going to get away with my foolhardy offer. I really wasn't chasing,  but fuck the excitement of the danger was bloody awesome. 

At least four more loads to go. How might the Russian Roulette Wheel spin. 

With four loads I just wanted more. My attitude was an enthusiastic, 'bring those raw cocks and loads boys!'

• Like 15
  • Piggy 8

The guy that drew number 4 place was my idea of a perfect dream fuck. 

6' 3", natural Mediterranean tan, thick mat of black hair on his chest, arms, shoulders, back and ass. Probably 200 pounds of solid muscle. Full beard and mustache on his handsome smiling face. 

I'd been watching him interact with the other guys. He was that special sort of person that connected with everyone as if they were the only person in the room. In the gaze of his beautiful big brown eyes your heart couldn't help but melt. 

He was the only one to speak to me before we made out. 

"I hear you are very generous in supporting a cause very close to each of us guys. I'm delighted to meet you. " and he leaned in and kissed me. 

I responded"The pleasure is all mine. Besides your friend was amazingly generous , I  needed to say thanks to him. And I feel like I just keep getting more,  fuckin awesome, thanks. "

His deep baritone voice made every hair on my body stand on edge. "Well I look forward to gifting you some more. " And with that my legs were lifted over his shoulders and his 8 inch raw manhood was eased into my eager ass. Balls deep he checked to be sure I was OK. Then he kissed square on the lips and it began. We didn't fuck  ... we made love. He was an awesome combination of gentle yet firm, strong yet tender. Between passionate kisses he cooed his enjoyment of my wet hot ass in my ear. I couldn't help but moan my pleasure and excitement. 

This was so enjoyable, I lost track of time. I also didn't want it to end. 

Finally I noticed his pace pick up and for the first time he wasn't hugging me chest to furry chest. I watched his beautiful smiling face and took in his powerful hairy torso. That's when I saw the tattoo hiding in his thick black hair just under his left collar bone. A four inch biohazard! I quickly looked under the other collar bone and sure enough there was another tattoo,  a six inch scorpion. 

He didn't miss the look on my face,  smiled and nodded as if to say without words, 'yup,  I'm about to gift you for life!'.

As I was frantically wanting to pull away, reverse this course, I heard my voice; "Fuck yeah, cum in my ass,  poz my negative ass,  knock me up you gorgeous stud."

He was blasting away before I was half way through my declaration. 

I was in the midst of a hands free orgasm spray both our faces, chests and stomachs. Meanwhile my ass was also orgasming, milking his dangerous tool.

I counted eight pulses from his toxic canoon. 

When I caught my breath I moaned,  "Holy fuck man, you just pozzed my vulnerable ass didn't you?"

He responded,  "Well yeah.  But that was the third unmedicated poz load to paint your guts tonight." 

The sunken face daddy and the albino raised their hands and smiled.

I felt sick in the pit of my stomach. I had three strangers poz loads in my ass which was definitely stretched, torn and incredibly vulnerable after being fucked by the handsome bear's mammoth cock. 

My handsome prince then spoke again. "3 highly toxic loads in you, and 4 more yet to come. I hope you knew when you offered yourself tonight you would be leaving knocked up.  That or you have incredible luck if you're not chasing. "

I sighed,  " Fuck man! I’m not chasing! But this is fucking incredible . Thanks "

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 14

On 6/26/2024 at 4:40 PM, partying.hard said:

I have participated ALC (SF-LA) and other rides numerous times.  I was surprised at the wrong fucking going on at our campsites!  Now it’s just normal!

i was heavily involved with the AIDS Rides around the country - i always wish i had had the balls to get loaded up by all that poz cock

#5 was a young cub. Very cute,  very inocent. After all the fucking was done he chatted with me, telling me he was 21.

He was pozzed the first time he was fucked which was the day of his 18th birthday. It had not been his plan, it just happened. He was so in lust with the 35 year old he met at his local cruising park that when asked to drop his pants and lean against a tree he did. The guy proceeded to eat the kids ass and this felt so good he just wanted whatever the guy had to offer. Next came a tounge fuck and then 1,2,3 fingers. When those disappeared for a moment the kid thought he'd done something wrong. He was greatly relieved when a bigger finger, he thought it was the thumb, pushed into his virgin hole. When the penetrating object was clearly too big for a thumb he was just enjoying the sensation to much to ask questions. Then the fuck started and there was no desire to turn back. The guy had not pistoned for very long before the kid began to feel warm and wet inside. The guy kissed him on the neck, pulled out and walked away. 

Only then did the cub put a finger to his hole and realize the guy had cum in him. He Immediately knew he shouldn't have allowed this, but every part felt so good. 

Before  he got his pants pulled up a fifty year old pot bellied daddy with sunken cheeks stepped in behind him asking; "That was so fuckin hot kid. Can I have a turn?"

Without thinking beyond 'one was fun, why not another ' the kid said, "Awe  ... I  guess so  ... sure. " and leaned back into the tree. This guys average size cock slid in raw and soon was pumping a load deep into the delighted cub. That fuck had attracted a crowd and before he left the woods he had six more loads from six strangers marinating in his guts. 

He went back every day for a week and a half. Often being bred by new strangers,  often by repeats and the pot bellied man with the sunken cheeks never missed a day of breeding the kid. 

The only reason he took a break was he woke up soaked with a high fever feeling like he'd been hit by a Mac truck. He knew Immediately what he was suffering from but didn't tell his folks. 

When he was well enough he ran away from home and had no trouble making his way by selling his ass. That's how he'd first met my generous benefactor. 

He'd rarely topped, but for a newbie he gave me a good, if not short, ride before blasting me full of his never medicated poz cum. 

Fuck me,  what was I thinking. I should have had far more sense than that naive cub kid. But in this moment I completely understood how the thirst for a load, any load just takes over. And let's face it  ,,, I wasn't fooling anyone including myself. I was especially enjoying knowing the fucking huge risk I was talking. 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

#6 was wired like the energizer bunny on steroids. Tall, slim, wiry, moderately hairy,  red hair and the redheads pale complexion. Not only did he fuck frantically like a jack rabbit in heat, but he talked fast and non-stop!

"I was the first to pull a number and I was so fuckin jealous that I didn't get to be the first to breed your negative ass and knock you up. "

By this point his raw pencil dick was already balls deep.

"I know if you're not already that I will fuckin knock you up 'cause my viral load is through the roof. I just converted three weeks ago and no meds for this prime poz body."

"I'm probably carrying half these guys strain anyway,  'cause most of them were part of the 10 guy gang bang that seeded me poz."

"Do you believe that. Before that night I hadn't even been fucked raw before. I don't know what got into me, but when my buddy invited me to be the special guest at their pozing party I just said,  'fuck man, yeah, sign me up.'

"The very next night there I was in this warehouse,  tied into a sling. Naked as a jay bird. When that first big raw cock tore into me I thought; 'fuck yeah, this is so fuckin cool.' "

"Really didn't dawn on me,  until that first big pig of a guy was blasting his poison cum in me shouting 'take my dirty load bitch ' , that I was likely gonna get knocked up that night. "

"I just thought there's no turnin back now.  I may as well just accept all 10 radioactive loads and get comfortable with the idea my life has changed from this moment forward. "

"You must be thinkin the same thing with all those toxic loads already in ya, and mine soon to join the soup. Plus, what is it, a couple more. You are so fucked man."

"Is it true you really came here not chasing. Negative, not on PreP,  taking all loads, no questions asked. If you really aren't chasing the bug then you better have some fuckin good luck man. 'Cause this is fine toxic shit we're pumping into you. And I gotta tell ya buddy,  that fine negative ass of yours looks pretty torn up. Lots of tears for the toxic cum to get right into your blood stream. "

"They  took no chances with me.  The first guy was a huge cock and brutal. The second guy used a cruel condom. Holy fuck,  did that thing hurt,  and it had me bleedin like a stuck pig."

"No wonder one week later I was sick as a dog. Three of the guys came by to take care of me. I thought they'd bring chicken noodle soup, but no, they each fucked two more loads each into me. "

"I was so fuckin sick and weak I couldn't even participate. They just used my limp body and vulnerable hole "

"I'm not even sure if it was those guys that pozzed me in the first place. I loved raw cock in my ass so much I played bareback with strangers every night until I took sick. "

"I can't believe I used to let guys use condoms before. Raw is law for me now. Wait 'til you're poz man . You'll love the freedom  "

"Or do you already only take raw cocks up there. You fuckin look like the slutty type that never refuses a breeding. "

I just nodded, I couldn't get a word in edgewise.

"Fuckin A man  Tell me I know a fuckin cum dump when I see one!"

"So why the hell you're not on PreP? You must be lazy, or fuckin dum, or both . No judgement here though  ... in fact I'm glad of the chance to knock your negative ass up."

"Fuck man, I’m really close. You better be ready.  My toxic stingers are shooting into you right now. Joining and mixing with their cousins. Finding each and every tear and rippin into your blood stream as we fucj "

"Yeah that's it slut, mik every last drop of nasty filthy cum out of my balls. "

And to my surprise,  that's exactly what I was doing. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5