Amazingly generous gift

#7. Last, but definitely not least. He was huge,  6' 4" he must have weighed 300 pounds of solid muscle. His bare chest and arms were fuckin huge  The kind of body you expect to see pulling a loaded transport!

What he lacked in head and body hair he made up in classy arm, chest, shoulder, torso and back tattoos. 

His massive dick and balls were bald and at full 10" erection the top of his cock was a full length scorpion in strike pose.

If I wasn't 'stung ' already there was little doubt it would happen soon. 

I begged for it a.s.a.p.! I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth. 

I waa so deeply lubed that his raw mammoth slid right in with only the tale sticking out. How Could such a huge cock in my hole feel so fuckin good? The fact it was raw and my hole had been so stretched were probably the factors leading to such awesome deep satisfaction. 

"I don't fuck easy." He groaned as he started to pound away. 

"Nothin to save me for as you're the last you sexy beast. " I managed to force out before every pile drive into me was knocking the air out of my lungs. This guy had no mercy  ... and to be honest I suppose I had invited the abuse. 

I was just about ready to tap out, it was that or pass out, when he pushed in deep and howled as he unloaded. Half a dozen powerful spasms he managed the words "Fuckin pozin your neg hole bitch!"

I've always loved the feeling of being bred  .... I had no idea knowingly taking a highly viral poz load while negative and unprotected could be so much more amazing. And here I was flooded with poz cum. Holy fuckin shit!

Everyone accept my generous sponsor and the perfect man who made such sweet love to me had left by this point. 

When #7 plopped out of my hole my sweet lover dove into my hole with his mouth. He feltched out a mouthful and delivered it to me with a passionate kiss. His rock hard raw cock was soon back into me. 

"Fuck you, sweet slut, that was so amazing to watch. You are such a fuckin cum pig. You must be radioactive now with all that poz cum up your ass. Amazing!"

He then held his phone in front of my face,  "The guys have been generous adding to your fundraising page,  which only makes sense as you've offered your ass so freely."

There was another $6,450's. I couldn't believe my eyes. 

My generous doner spoke next.  "When is it you actually do this ride slut?"

"Three weeks tomorrow. " I answered. 

"Excellent! As long as you get the fuck flu before the ride I'll double mine and the other guys donations. You come down with the fuck flu while doing the ride and I'll triple the total. Convert even the day after? Not another cent. Do you understand?"

"Aw ... um ... I  can't say I understand  ... but I do hear what you're saying.  Why would you do this? " I queried. 

"I just love games of chance , and watching you risk your negative ass is worth every cent. I've got more money than I know what to do with ...  money flows like water for me  ... why not?"

"Damn, I'd  love to raise that much money but I know it's hoping for a miracle. I've loved taking all these poz loads, but I'm really not chasing.  I don't want to take sick. "

Each morning until the ride I was relieved and amazed to wake up feeling great. My generous doner texted me every morning for an update. He'd made me promise 'no sex, you only get the extra funds if my guys knocked you up. ' It was hard  especially when I felt like I'd dogged the bullet by not converting before the ride but I held to my word.

While on the ride some of my regular fuck buddies were pissed I wouldn't play with them. Fuck, I was disappointed to miss out on the fun . Then the second last morning I awoke knowing my ship had come in and my luck had run out. My bed was a puddle of sweat and I felt like I had been hit by a subway train. I'd brought in a small fortune for the AIDS foundation,  but I might just now need to turn to them for help. 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

On 6/27/2024 at 5:07 PM, Tanbbottom said:

As I was frantically wanting to pull away, reverse this course, I heard my voice; "Fuck yeah, cum in my ass,  poz my negative ass,  knock me up you gorgeous stud."

OMG. I’ve read it without interruption and I’m done. I was continuously rock hard and playing with my cock. But I tried to not cum before the end. It wasn’t easy but I did it. Just finished the last sentence and my cock exploded with an extremely intense sensation. Fuck man

Your style is amazing. I love your metaphors. 
I quoted my ultimate favourite sentence. That point I was really close to come but it was worth to read it until its end. 

Thank you and congrats on this. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

OMG. I’ve read it without interruption and I’m done. I was continuously rock hard and playing with my cock. But I tried to not cum before the end. It wasn’t easy but I did it. Just finished the last sentence and my cock exploded with an extremely intense sensation. Fuck man

Your style is amazing. I love your metaphors. 
I quoted my ultimate favourite sentence. That point I was really close to come but it was worth to read it until its end. 

Thank you and congrats on this. 

Thank you for your praise. It's so fuckin hot and such a turn on for me to write this erotica. That you get so much out of it is such a bonus. I'm so glad you enjoyed. 

• Like 1

Great story….

I know it is “wrong” but for some reason I get really turned on by stories about “nice clean cut” types- who work for or volunteer for an HIV/AIDS group who are the ones who finally get their inner cum slut released and end up getting Pozzed 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

6 hours ago, onlyraw said:

Great story….

I know it is “wrong” but for some reason I get really turned on by stories about “nice clean cut” types- who work for or volunteer for an HIV/AIDS group who are the ones who finally get their inner cum slut released and end up getting Pozzed 

I've volunteered for different HIV/AIDS organizations for years,  both before and after I was pozzed over 20 years ago. Many would see me as a clean cut rule following geek. My conversion was not as dramatic this fiction I written, but bottom line, given the chance I'm ever bit as promiscuous a cum slut as my lead character in this story. If this turns you and others on it's a wonderful kind of 'wrong' in my mind and value system. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Fucking amazing story! I loved that the passionate one came back to fuck him one more time. 

On 7/6/2024 at 9:54 PM, Tanbbottom said:

I was just about ready to tap out, it was that or pass out, when he pushed in deep and howled as he unloaded. Half a dozen powerful spasms he managed the words "Fuckin pozin your neg hole bitch!"

I almost came right there at the thought of him tapping out but the guy not stopping until he seeds him