Sharing ass juices and sharing tops

Very much into fluid exchange here and while a guy's cum is the top prize, swapping ass juices with another guy is also hot.  

I've been wanting to try a fuck machine - the kind that's built into/under the seat of a chair - Would like to find someone who's got one and have them use it first - then swap places over and over. The more guys the better.    

Maybe it's an answer to the shortage of tops 😉 

I went to Buff at the Bunker City Road London last week.  Another bottom and I got fucked by a Duracell Bunny of a top who moved from hole to hole.

His cock was soaking with arse juice and I for one needed no lube but juice from the other bottoms hole.

Superb 

• Like 1

Until very recently, I wasn't keen on being fucked by a guy who hadn't washed his cock, after fucking someone else. Then I read this thread and started liking the idea. Last time I found myself bent over in the darkroom next to someone else, I happily shared a top with a lovely big thick cock. He used me first, but after using the guy next to me slid back into my (now gaping) hole for a little while. Sadly neither of us got his load, but it was so fucking horny!   

Yesterday the sauna was incredible. It was really busy for a lot of the time I was there and the guys were on form. The darkroom was the place to be. There was one particular point in the afternoon though that was the best. The darkroom was pretty full, with a lot of the main action towards the back. I moved into the middle of the action and quickly had a guy feel my hole, before just sliding his raw cock right inside me. I'm pretty sure that was one of the 8 loads I took yesterday. Within a matter of seconds after he pulled out, I felt someone swing me around slightly, at which point he started fucking me. I was bent over at this point, which of course meant others took turns to use my hole. It was obvious a few of us were being fucked and passed around. 

I've been pretty slutty at times, but never to that extent, where I was one of a number of bottoms having their hole used by guys going from one to the other. It was fucking amazing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

On 7/18/2024 at 11:19 PM, 1hornyjohn said:

I went to Buff at the Bunker City Road London last week.  Another bottom and I got fucked by a Duracell Bunny of a top who moved from hole to hole.

His cock was soaking with arse juice and I for one needed no lube but juice from the other bottoms hole.

Superb 

well put. yes, best fucks are no lube - a heavily rimmed hole to the point it's been eaten open, a pre-cum-leaking cock or shared arse juice via a top's cock.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

• 1 month later...