Trump Shot

topblkmale

1 hour ago, PaganzofLA said:

It's not what you say or how passionaly you feel ON WHATEVER SIDE - THEY ARE BOTH EQUALLY BAD. Its about what you contribute.

Anyone who thinks the two parties are "equally bad" is just not paying attention. Or has limited comprehension of what the two parties want.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I stand by my position, don't like it, change it. And you don't need to undermine anyone to do that, THE WORST WE CAN DO IS BECOME THE THING WE HATE WITHOUT REALIZING IT. AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS THERE'S NO DIFERENCIAL. BAD IS BAD. AND A MONKEY HOUSE IS STILL A MONKEY HOUSE. SEE YOU ON NEPTUNE, THEN ITS OFF TO URANUS!! 

8 hours ago, topblkmale said:

And how might they go about this?

Asking as a concerned non-Caucasian.

1. Mass deportation
  2. End of citizenship by birthright
  3. Banning of certain nationalities from entering the country of any sort of visa
  4. Forcing those who seek any sort of visa to speak fluent English
  5. Refusal to admit ANY refugees or those seeking political asylum
  6. End of free school meals
  7. Force anyone who can walk to work 40 hours a week before they can qualify for any government assistance
  8. Re-criminalising possession of addictive substances

1 through 5 reduce the numbers quickly.
6 through 8 increases the incarceration population through an increase in poverty destitution and crimes with a traditionally disproportionate incarceration rate of non-white citizens

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/16/2024 at 2:20 AM, Rillion said:

Shooter did not donate to progressive causes, a different person with the same name who is 50 years old made that donation. Neighbors said Trump signs have been displayed at his family's house previously. 

You should let the FEC know so that they can update their records.

A video was published today with a former classmate who claimed that Crooks had ridiculed him for liking Trump. He also said that Crooks expressed dislike of politicians from all parties. 

I'm not a gambler, but I think it's more likely he registered to vote against Trump, but there is just not enough information to conclude anything yet.

14 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

"I'll grudgingly tolerate discussion of politics in a political forum, but I'm so offended because people have political opinions that bother me that I'm going to bail on the entire forum."

What a lot of BS.

If you dont like something, change the “channel”.  You dont give up TV because you dont like one show.

There’s plenty more on BZ 

• Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Knotme said:

What a lot of BS.

If you dont like something, change the “channel”.  You dont give up TV because you dont like one show.

There’s plenty more on BZ 

You do realize BootmanLA was paraphrasing someone else right???

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/16/2024 at 1:31 PM, PozBearWI said:

Does it really matter?

Interestingly, it does now.  That lovely lady that married Vance would be one example. 

She of amazing accomplishments, not a native citizen, noticeably darker in complexion to those of Northern European heritage, should give the ranting crowd of hate-mongers a pause or three in their sweeping judgements against those with more melanin in their skin than those of Caucasian descent.  It might be fun to hear how the racists deal with this.

Is that a rug being lifted up and a broom I hear?

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

Interestingly, it does now.  That lovely lady that married Vance would be one example. 

She of amazing accomplishments, not a native citizen, noticeably darker in complexion to those of Northern European heritage, should give the ranting crowd of hate-mongers a pause or three in their sweeping judgements against those with more melanin in their skin than those of Caucasian descent.  It might be fun to hear how the racists deal with this.

Is that a rug being lifted up and a broom I hear?

Neo-Nazi Nick Fuentes has already railed against Vance's wife because she's not white. 

1 hour ago, Sfmike64 said:

Neo-Nazi Nick Fuentes has already railed against Vance's wife because she's not white. 

Fuentes, is a self proclaimed "straight-asexeual", who promoted the idea that sex should only be for the purpose of procreation, in addition to being a white supremacists.

I have long suspected that the MAGA movement has drawn a lot of asexual/anti-sexual, cultural (whichever one they identify with) supremacist into its fold. The possible exception is gay identifying asexual/anti-sexuals, at least here in Portland which has a high concentration of them, I haven't heard any MAGA rants from any of them. On the other hand the Proud Boys have a large presence here, and I suspect despite their claims of being straight, they admit their preference for male companionship and a somewhat asexual commitment, are in reality gay romantic and quite possibly asexual.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

Fuentes, is a self proclaimed "straight-asexeual", who promoted the idea that sex should only be for the purpose of procreation, in addition to being a white supremacists.

I have long suspected that the MAGA movement has drawn a lot of asexual/anti-sexual, cultural (whichever one they identify with) supremacist into its fold. The possible exception is gay identifying asexual/anti-sexuals, at least here in Portland which has a high concentration of them, I haven't heard any MAGA rants from any of them. On the other hand the Proud Boys have a large presence here, and I suspect despite their claims of being straight, they admit their preference for male companionship and a somewhat asexual commitment, are in reality gay romantic and quite possibly asexual.

I think there are probably a lot of the white supremacist/proud boys/whomever groups are straight but incel; no woman with a lick of sense will touch them or even come close except to mace them. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

I think there are probably a lot of the white supremacist/proud boys/whomever groups are straight but incel; no woman with a lick of sense will touch them or even come close except to mace them. 

So functionally asexual.

4 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

More to the point, he's a FUCKING NAZI. Literally a Nazi. 

• Upvote 1

That may say more about you than anything. Fuentes (and his ilk) has already been roundly rejected by the right, who often joke that his asexual Catholicism is his attempt to suppress that he's gay. On libertarian/right wing Twitter, when he's mentioned, it's met with a chorus of condemnation and mockery. I find it hard to believe that he'll suddenly become so popular that the general public is forced to find out who he is.