Knocked up, as he promised

As usual was cruising online, horny and bored. Like any good bottom I'd recently become obsessed/addicted to bareback play. I had only recently ventured into this space and was woefully unaware of prep or any other preparations I could be taking. I was neg and slowly but surely becoming an absolute mindless cum dump. After an hour of chatting and the usual ghosting, I got an interesting message: "Hey cutie, I think I'd like to impregnate you." Silly boy, you can't get boys pregnant I thought. But he was cute, too cute, and I was horny. So I messaged him back and we got to talking. He was a few years younger (I usually go for older), had a mostly blank profile except for a nice pic of his cock and cute slim belly. His profile simply read "sluts only, I have what you want. I'll wife up the winner." I had no idea what they meant but I was horny and in heat. We shared a lot of kinks in common and he was a dom top. So I agreed we should meet and headed over to his place.

Upon arrival he immediately stripped me down to my briefs. "Good boy, are you ready to give yourself up to me?". "yes please" I mumbled, voice shaky. He led me back to his bedroom and pushed me into the bed. "Good, because you can't go back now. I'm going to knock you up. Hope you're ready for multiple rounds because I need to make sure you leave here good and pregnant". I laughed and said "give me as many loads as you want, boy".

For the next few hours we fucked like rabbits and ended up getting along quite well. He was funny and kind, but also strong and dominating. He knew what we wanted and was not afraid to take it. He left me dripping, sweaty, and flooded with his cum. A guy had never filled me up like this before. Never fucked me like that either. As I stood up I felt a river of cum running down my legs. He let out a little moan and smirked. "Come back tomorrow. I need to see you looking like this again. My little slut." With that he handed me a towel and showed me the door. I walked home with his cum still running down my legs, not at all hidden by my slutty girl shorts.

Now dominated and bred, I was desperate for more. So as instructed I showed up the next day. And the next. By the end of that week he had probably dumped 18 loads in my little neg cunt. I was obsessed. He was about to head out for a work trip so I wouldn't see him for a few weeks. I promised on his return I'd be ready for him.

You can imagine my surprise when 3 weeks later I got a call after my regular checkup. I'd been pozzed. My mind was racing. There was only one explanation, and thats when his message and his words started flashing through my head. I frantically grabbed my phone to message him - having no idea what I would say - and opened to a new message from him that simply read "did you get any good news yet? if so, come over here. I am back from my trip. If you have good news, I have a ring and 5 more loads for you."

All the fear and panic slipped out of my mind. I went straight over and he did just as he promised. He proposed on one knee and then fucked me over and over and flooded me again. A year later, I am still a poz bottom slut, but I am his. And he is mine. He knocked me up for good and now I can't help but love it. I am claimed.

• Like 31
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 26

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/22/2024 at 6:41 PM, floodedslut said:

As usual was cruising online, horny and bored. Like any good bottom I'd recently become obsessed/addicted to bareback play. I had only recently ventured into this space and was woefully unaware of prep or any other preparations I could be taking. I was neg and slowly but surely becoming an absolute mindless cum dump. After an hour of chatting and the usual ghosting, I got an interesting message: "Hey cutie, I think I'd like to impregnate you." Silly boy, you can't get boys pregnant I thought. But he was cute, too cute, and I was horny. So I messaged him back and we got to talking. He was a few years younger (I usually go for older), had a mostly blank profile except for a nice pic of his cock and cute slim belly. His profile simply read "sluts only, I have what you want. I'll wife up the winner." I had no idea what they meant but I was horny and in heat. We shared a lot of kinks in common and he was a dom top. So I agreed we should meet and headed over to his place.

Upon arrival he immediately stripped me down to my briefs. "Good boy, are you ready to give yourself up to me?". "yes please" I mumbled, voice shaky. He led me back to his bedroom and pushed me into the bed. "Good, because you can't go back now. I'm going to knock you up. Hope you're ready for multiple rounds because I need to make sure you leave here good and pregnant". I laughed and said "give me as many loads as you want, boy".

For the next few hours we fucked like rabbits and ended up getting along quite well. He was funny and kind, but also strong and dominating. He knew what we wanted and was not afraid to take it. He left me dripping, sweaty, and flooded with his cum. A guy had never filled me up like this before. Never fucked me like that either. As I stood up I felt a river of cum running down my legs. He let out a little moan and smirked. "Come back tomorrow. I need to see you looking like this again. My little slut." With that he handed me a towel and showed me the door. I walked home with his cum still running down my legs, not at all hidden by my slutty girl shorts.

Now dominated and bred, I was desperate for more. So as instructed I showed up the next day. And the next. By the end of that week he had probably dumped 18 loads in my little neg cunt. I was obsessed. He was about to head out for a work trip so I wouldn't see him for a few weeks. I promised on his return I'd be ready for him.

You can imagine my surprise when 3 weeks later I got a call after my regular checkup. I'd been pozzed. My mind was racing. There was only one explanation, and thats when his message and his words started flashing through my head. I frantically grabbed my phone to message him - having no idea what I would say - and opened to a new message from him that simply read "did you get any good news yet? if so, comee over here. I am back from my trip. If you have good news, I have a ring and 5 more loads for you."

All the fear and panic slipped out of my mind. I went straight over and he did just as he promised. He proposed on one knee and then fucked me over and over and flooded me again. A year later, I am still a poz bottom slut, but I am his. And he is mine. He knocked me up for good and now I can't help but love it. I am claimed.

As old as i am and with the understanding i have i would still would like to get it from such an intense  knock up

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

A very nice surprise of a ring at the end of this story and they became engaged. Certainly romantic and both being poz so I hope they gave lots of pleasure to other men 

• Like 2