I need a slave/boy

rawTOP

I'm a young, submissive cub (I know that's not ideal -- but I am cute and I am willing to be physically molded...) in New York. I'm a bareback fetishist, but neg, I don't go around taking loads but would love to have two dominant tops seed me regularly. I'm eager to please, enjoy BDSM (not really into pain, but willing to be subjected to what I can handle to please), particularly chastity and bondage.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
I am a cub from Califorina and I wanna throw my name in too. I have served as a pup and been slave trained and served for short periods of time.
I'm a young, submissive cub (I know that's not ideal -- but I am cute and I am willing to be physically molded...) in New York. I'm a bareback fetishist, but neg, I don't go around taking loads but would love to have two dominant tops seed me regularly. I'm eager to please, enjoy BDSM (not really into pain, but willing to be subjected to what I can handle to please), particularly chastity and bondage.

Hey guys... Thanks for the responses... PM me... Probably won't be getting serious about looking for a sub until we move and have more space. But subcub - since you're in NYC, we can to a little test run...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
This is so tempting.

From chatting with you I know you have dreams and aspirations... You're also a bit reserved and cautious... All of those things could be issues as a sub slave. Letting your owner call the shots takes a certain mentality when it's 24/7/365... That said, you'd be perfect in many ways... :)

• 6 months later...
  • Administrators

Just thought I'd mention that I sorta put the search for a boy/slave on hold while we were busy with renovations. But they're over and things are getting settled, so if the right boy comes along, my bf and I would consider it... Lots of details to work out and we're going to be sorta picky, 'cause we don't want to ruin what we've got going, but now feels like a good time to find a boy :)

• Administrators
how can we stay in contact? i d like to be a slave boy

You're hot boy, but I worry about immigration issues with you, and healthcare is a big concern since you're poz...

• Administrators
Always liked the idea of being a slutty slave being used, abused, humiliated, made into a cock and cum slut

Being a 24/7/365 slave is beyond that... Sure there are moments like what you describe, but it's not so much about the scene as the lifestyle. The ideal slave is one who wants to give up control of his life and let someone else call the shots. At the same time the slave needs to be attentive and reasonably intelligent - a lazy slacker is a bad slave.

There's also the potential 'boy' side of things, where there's a bit more independence than a slave would have, but once again that's not about an intense sexual experience - it's about a lifestyle of living with a daddy...

I guess what I'm trying to say is you're talking about scene or maybe a weekend. I'm talking about full-time. Either a slave or a boy could work well, but whoever we take has to be into it for the long haul.

Very interesting Sir.

I'm not asking to apply because I know where I am in this point in time and in my life it would not work out plus the distance. I do have experience being a submissive. Trained originally as a slave for 2 years and afterwards and currently a boy. I have not experienced much of the sexual side. My training and focus was more on protocols, ettiquite, respect, and growth and development (mentally)

I would love to have a Master of my own one day though. Someone I could serve and someone who would need me sexually and in other ways as well. I've seen several types of relationships and ever different types of M/s, BDSM, leather, and combination relationships. While that's not something I want now because I'm young. I've done the being mentored thing. I don't think that's quite over but I have spoken to a few men who were looking for a part time service boy.

The idea of visiting a Sir's home to clean, make sure everything is organized, and wait for Sir to come home with hole cleaned and lubed and be used for his pleasure or serving his friend (sexually or non sexually) in a private social type setting or dinner (..yes I like nude formal dinners now...damn him) or of course for play. Right now I am just looking for hot sexy tops to play with and fuck me but I am trying a little more bdsm and trying new things. Love swallowing piss..honestly would love to be used as a urinal and love being spanked and tied up and choked a little bit and being slapped around or hit is pretty fucking hot too. That's probably mild compared to most people on here though.

I like how you are responding to people and even if some get rejected complimenting things about them that you have noticed still acknowledging that they have value or meaning in other ways. Which is important regardless of your role. I admire that Sir. I really hope I can find a Sir locally to serve and service him whenever he needs it and other areas besides sex but not a relationship as well. But like the barebacking I don't think its something to rush.

I guess in short Sir, you as well as other Sir's give me hope and somewhat proof that there are personable, logical, and sadistic Sirs out there who just don't bark out orders or try to act like a DOM but bend over the second you get into the bed room. Thank you Sir and I hope you find a great part time sub/slave/boy.

You sound like you have some experience and knowledge of leather as well Sir. I hope to meet Sir's like you along my path :)

• 1 year later...
I've wanted a slave/boy for a long time now. Someone who'd serve me and my bf sexually and also just quietly take care of all the menial tasks around the house. I could also give the boy work to do running my sites. That way when it's over and he decides to leave he'll have work experience and a resume.

It would be a 24/7/365 sort of thing. The slave would exist to take care of me and my bf. This isn't something that's right for many guys. Most guys what some independence. But a few probably like the idea of letting someone else call all the shots. And i do mean ALL the shots. For example the boy will earn a little money and have a bank account but he won't know how much he has and won't be allowed to spend the money without permission. The slave also needs to be able to walk away from his current life. He'd be given very little time off to visit family & friends - preferably none.

How things go sexually depends on the boy. If he's neg we'd want him to stay that way so he would only get fucked by me and my bf and the rare case of friends we choose. If he's poz we'd keep him on meds to protect my bf but he'd get fucked a lot more. I'd sorta do it for my amusement. I'd organize gang bangs, etc. After all, I prefer to fuck a cummy hole.

I should also mention the slave/boy needs to be OK with BDSM. I don't want him to have many limits when it comes to sex. A high pain threshold would be a huge plus.

In the past we just didnt have the space to take on a full time boy but in a few months we'll be moving into a bigger place. So come January this is all a real possibility. We just have to find the right boy.

The ideal boy is probably early 20s, very submissive, reasonably intelligent, hard working, but not ambitious. Ideally he's not heavy set. He needs to be into me and my bf (obviously). Chemistry is really the most important factor and overrides everything else.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, let me know.

If you'd choose me, I'd love to serve you both in any and all needs ;-)

E-mail me please, I won't dissapoint

shrutchy@yahoo.com

Hello, 23 year old/5ft7inches/brown(almost feather like) hair/golden brown eyes (more light/more gold)

I will serve as you desire, my head is always spinning with thoughts, so having someone tell me what to do is Sooo much simpler for me. I'm passionate, loving, caring and would love to hear from you.

I aim to please, and please contact me if you'd like pictures. Be sure to verify who you are and I look forward to serving you and your bf in every way ;-)

<3

Scrutchy@yahoo.com

Additional contact info if you'd like will be sent via e-mail

<3