Classic Trump

Here's an excerpt from the Rachel Scott interview with Trump where he suggested that Harris is "suddenly black."  Scott quoted several of Trumps past remarks, calling him out and asking why black people should vote for him, and he totally deflected the question and called her "rude" for quoting his racist and inflammatory remarks.  This is classic Trump, he does not know what it means to be accountable for his remarks or actions.  It seems he will say or do anything for power. He has no shame. He shamelessly compares himself to Abraham Lincoln. He has absolutely no boundaries. Link is below if you want to watch the interview. 

"The Republican presidential nominee made the comments during a sit-down interview in Chicago with three prominent Black journalists at the National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) annual convention.

The more than 30-minute interview began with Rachel Scott of ABC News addressing the “elephant in the room.” Trump’s appearance had divided the conference, and a co-chair had quit after it was announced.

Scott challenged Trump with a litany of his past statements. "A lot of people did not think it was appropriate for you to be here today,” she said.

"You have used words like 'animal' and 'rabid' to describe Black district attorneys,” she continued. “You have attacked Black journalists, calling them 'a loser,' saying that the questions that they asked are quote 'stupid' and 'racist.' You've had dinner with a white supremacist at your Mar-a-Lago resort. So my question, sir, now that you are asking Black supporters to vote for you: Why should Black voters trust you after you have used language like that?"

Trump replied: “I don't think I've ever been asked a question in such a horrible manner.”

He went on to call Scott’s question “nasty” and “rude” while touting that he had been “the best president for the Black population since Abraham Lincoln.""

[think before following links] https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-falsely-questions-kamala-harriss-race-and-calls-out-interviewer-as-rude-at-nabj-convention-212512988.html?.tsrc=1013&ncid=crm_-1353366-20240801-1&bt_user_id=MkkiN%2Bl3KTAgN8d7m%2FeyeYDlpuOixjgxu51JNmEfgvA4%2FX13q%2BHEer4jebJmy4QQGBsG5ItIealRQ6BAWHX9Ypf0sxOZrdVzoTHwAL5RCxK9MZX4LE2ZHOX70QYoZ64m&bt_ts=1722515544583

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

She's not black. White liberals will downvote me for this.

But she's not.

Ok….taking into consideration that her mother was a Tamil, Shyamala Gopalan, she’s half Indian. But she’s black as well. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Poz50something said:

Ok….taking into consideration that her mother was a Tamil, Shyamala Gopalan, she’s half Indian. But she’s black as well. 

So she's mixed or biracial.

Which part of her family is black?

25 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

She's not black. White liberals will downvote me for this.

But she's not.

i'm not saying these types of posts are proof that Herman Cain is alive and living under a alias but... it's a theory 😜

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, meetme said:

We are voting for a democratic country or a dictatorship devoted to constant chaos. I don’t think skin color matters in a choice this extreme. 

trump always spouts gibberish. grandpa telling us his brain is so broken that he can't fathom the concept of biracial people isn't anywhere near as scary as the fact that 43% of the country heard him accuse a qualified person of using phony claims of minority in order to gain jobs she doesn't deserve, and went "yes! thank god someone said it outloud". 

• Like 1

Just now, Poz50something said:

that’s ‘coz she is. And Asian, and white, and who knows what else.…does it matter? 

In her case, yes. Especially if your going to use that as a credential and gain credibility with black voters

What does it matter.  Of the two candidates one is looking to benefit us the voters, the other is looking to benefit himself.  How is race even relevant to this particular election?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2