Classic Trump

So apparently “The Truth” is not allowed!! If you don’t conform to the moderators narrative you get warned! For the record everything I posted is indeed FACTUAL!!! You’re so twisted up because the “Orange Man” hurt your fucking feelings so bad that you refuse to hear the factual truth!! Well you can take your fucking warning turn it sideways and stick it up your ass Viking!!

Delete me, ban me, do whatever the fuck you want to do!! I won’t be part of a site who bans the truth and try’s to control the narrative of its members!!!  

• Downvote 4

3 hours ago, Tampacumdump626 said:

Well I have a little education for you about your sweet Kamala as I am educated and can present facts that you will deny even with proof because you are in denial.

-In 2020 presidential election she dropped out 1st with only 3% dead last.

True, but irrelevant. She was up against a different field then, and how a person does in one election does not say anything about her skills or her ability to get things done; it says she didn't do well in THAT election.

-She has stated she wants to defund the police and get rid of cops.

False. "Defund the police" does not mean "take away all their funding" nor does it mean "get rid of cops". It means take some of the funding we use for cops, especially when they're used to respond to non-criminal matters like psychiatric emergencies, and put that money to use helping the people the cops aren't equipped to handle. Nothing in cop training makes them the best first responder for people having mental problems, and it's why so many of those people end up shot dead.

-She wants to get rid of ICE.

Proof? Where is that in her campaign literature? That sounds more like some GOP mischaracterization of her position on something, which is par for the course with the lying grifters who run that party these days.

-She sat back and helped cover up sleepy Joe’s cognitive decline for several years putting our country at risk.

Again, proof? You seem to think the VP is in the office next door to the president and sees him all day long. That's not how it works. And modern day presidents don't do everything themselves; they surround themselves with (hopefully competent) aides, cabinet members, and the like who can see to the tens of thousands of little things that have to be done every day. Biden has a magnificent staff, and it enables him to continue to be effective even if he's slowing down.

If you want "risk", look at the idiot he replaced, who tweeted out major policy changes while sitting on the toilet in the middle of the night, with no input from any staff with knowledge of the issue, just whoever managed to capture his limited attention earlier. THAT is "risk."

-She enticed riot violence in Minnesota and said they are not going to stop and when the criminals were jailed she raised funds for Bail of criminals to be set free.

Again, proof? And you might recall that the reason there was violence was legitimate anger over the MURDER of an unarmed man in police custody by a police officer who knelt on his neck until he was dead - on video.

-She has a failed border policy and did nothing to prevent to this day illegal border crossing when in the beginning of the current term was made the border Czar and allowed our country to be invaded by ILLEGAL crossers from all over the world by the millions including criminals, child rapist, terrorist, and murders amongst all the other illegals and our citizens and children have been murdered as a result. There is no denying this fact that her and Joe have American blood on their hands. 

She didn't have a policy. Vice Presidents don't set policy. You probably need a refresher course in basic American government, but the VP presides over the Senate and otherwise does what the president directs. "Border Czar" was a title given by the right-wing media so they could hang any problems around her neck. Millions of people illegally crossed under Trump, too, and many of those who committed murders came across under Trump's watch. Does he have blood on his hands?

-She will not support one of our closest allies Israel in the Middle East which plays a vital role in keeping terrorist organizations activity at a lower threat level. Appalling to all the Jews in the United States including myself @ 33% of my blood runs Jewish. 

You do not speak for all Jews in the United States. Nobody chose you to do that and there are quite a lot of Jews who have long been appalled by Netanyahu's blatant violation of civil rights in the West Bank and in Gaza. That does not mean the October 7 attacks were justified, but the disproportionate response, including about 40,000 Palestinian civilians. In comparative terms, that would be like an attack on the US that killed nearly 7 MILLION people. It is not unreasonable to say we support Israel's right to exist and defend itself while also decrying this indiscriminate slaughter. 

-She wants illegals crossing the border that are criminals crossing because it’s against the law to be decriminalized and provide these criminals with lodging better than what our veterans have, free health care, debit cards with cash access, etc which Americans are paying for.

Bullshit.  Just absolute bullshit.

-She wants universal health care without United States legal citizens having a choice as well as a universal income and tax citizens 70-80% in order to accomodate. As she stated equity over equality so regardless of one’s merit or accomplishments in life she believes that citizens hard work won’t matter and the accomplishments they have worked hard for should not make them better earners.

No one says "universal health care" has to eliminate choice. We have universal health care for everyone over 65 (Medicare), and yet Medicare patients choose their doctors every day. All UHC means is that the FUNDING source would be taxes instead of premiums filtered through for-profit insurance.

UHC is actually CHEAPER. If you add up what individuals pay in premiums, what employers pay for their share, what private pay patients pay, what government pays in Medicare/Medicaid/military health care, and so forth - the total the US spends on health care - we spend DOUBLE what any other country spends, but we still don't cover everyone and our health results put us well below the top of the pack. Because so much gets wasted in duplicated overhead, insurance sucking billions out for itself, and so forth.

The only reason to oppose UHC is if you think some people deserve to get sick and die because they can't afford care.

-There has been a 20% inflation increase since her and Joe have been in office.

Spread over several years, yes. Much of that is due to pent-up demand caused by the pandemic fuckup Donald Trump managed; when people could finally start getting things again as supply problems eased, the demand allowed companies to jack up their prices because people would pay more to get the things they desperately wanted. It was GREED that pushed much of that inflation, which is why companies had record profits; if it were ordinary inflation, their costs would be soaring too and they'd be less profitable.

Incidentally, inflation ran about 2.2% a year under Trump. So over four years, prices rose nearly 9%. Yes, it was higher under Biden, but again, mostly due to carryover from Trump.

-Interest rates have been so high people can’t afford to buy homes or cars.

Interest rates are high because the government raises interest rates on its T-bills when inflation gets high. It's a necessary means of attacking inflation. I thought you just said you wanted inflation to come down. Are you instead saying you want it to go up? Make up your mind.

-She is on board with the disastrous Bidenomics she praises. No one is doing better as a result and their wages can’t keep up. 

Plenty of people are doing better. And the country as a whole is experiencing economic growth at a faster pace than under any recent president. Unemployment is much, much lower than it was when Trump left office. In fact, Trump's the only president in modern times to leave office with fewer jobs in the economy than when he started. Huge failure.

-She stated that our citizens between 18-24 are stupid on national television during an interview. 

A lot of people ARE stupid, as proven by "man in the street" interviews on a constant basis. Perhaps she was impolitic to point it out, but a lot of Trump supporters, especially, seem pretty dense.

-She has a failed economic record putting more US citizens in jeopardy of losing their homes, cars, and have a hard time putting food on the table and the vastness of homelessness has skyrocketed while putting illegals in some really nice hotels which I seen first hand in NYC.

You seem to think the VP has control over the economy. Now I'm starting to see what she meant by "stupid", although I don't know how old you are.

-Major auto manufacturers have lost 1.1 Billion in their required EV business hurting US companies and their workforce.

Actually, no manufacturer is required to make EVs. They ARE required to meet fuel economy standards in their fleet. Some have chosen EVs as a way to do that.

Maybe you're unaware that most businesses going into a new line of production lose money at first, because there are a lot of up-front costs before the first item rolls off the production line. Did you think an automobile plant is paid for the moment it starts producing cars?

And as for the auto workforce, they're actually enjoying record pay and benefits. 

Really, I think you ought to leave the compilation efforts for those who actually understand what's going on. You might embarrass yourself less.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, BlackDude said:

1. I don’t it’s fair for you to bring that point up, because if you do, we can talk about all the racism in the LGBT community, including what some LGBT leaders were doing to the back community. But that’s going well off topic. This is not a battle between the LGBT community and the Black community.

I think it's very fair. Yes, there are White racists in the LGBTQ+ community, and there are anti-LGBTQ+ people in the Black community. The point is that none of us are going to get anything we want unless we agree to help each other out, as much as possible. And it shouldn't be a battle between the two communities, but the Trump race is a seminal moment for the LGBTQ+ community, given the open hostility many of Trump's advisers (who have his ear on policy) have for LGBTQ+ people. We're going to be a major target if he gets back into office, and his Supreme Court nominees are going to lead the charge.

So yeah, if a significant number of Black voters tell me they're not going to vote to block his return to office because his opponent isn't doing enough for them, why should I, when the time comes, support a candidate who is supportive of Black issues if they're not promising to do enough for the LGBTQ+ community?

After all, you said that Black people were only getting rights they SHOULD have had all along recognized (in the civil rights era). The same is true for LGBT rights - we SHOULD have been able to get married, should have been protected from job discrimination, and so forth. We got those rights not just because we demanded them, but because enough non-LGBTQ+ people joined our fight to make the numbers too large to ignore.

15 hours ago, BlackDude said:

2. Many black voters have decided that we haven’t gotten anything in the last 60 years and it’s time we start getting something,  just like every other group. 

That's one perspective. It's a good thing that liberal white people (including a lot of closeted LGBT people) didn't feel that way about your demands in the 1950's and 1960's, and insist on getting something for themselves in exchange for supporting your legitimate demands. You're free to demand things. But if you're not willing to help coalitions of others with their causes, don't expect them to support yours, no matter how righteous you think your cause is.

And without that support, you're not going to get what you want, just saying. None of us have enough numbers on our own to convince the right, when it has the power, to do what it should do.

15 hours ago, BlackDude said:

3. Again, just because the Civil Rights as passed in the 60s doesn’t mean we owe  a debt of gratitude and perpetuity. It was the right thing to do in 200 years too late and required the U.S. give up nothing. as someone once said if you stick a knife in my back 9 inches, and pull it out 6 inches, that’s not progress. If you pull the knife out all the way I’ve still been sta**ed”

Decriminalizing sodomy required the US to give up nothing. Allowing same-sex marriage required the US to give up nothing. Prohibiting firing on the basis of sexual orientation required the U S to give up nothing. But a fuckton of Black people, especially in Black churches, fought same sex marriage and repealing bans on sodomy. Sometimes groups who had to fight to get the right thing are exactly the people blocking the "right thing" for others. 

You say you don't owe us in perpetuity. I say given the Black opposition to same-sex marriage - which was substantial and still is higher than white opposition - maybe we don't owe YOU anything at all, much less in perpetuity.

But that's a pretty reductionist way to look at things. I prefer to think we should always strive for what's right whether or not there's anything we individually, or as a group to which we belong, gain directly. That's how White people who supported Black civil rights approached it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Poz50something said:

1. He's still alive -

2. you do realise, don't you, that for the purposes of counting, ie, the census, the government counts Jamaicans as black if they identify themselves as black. Not African American, but black. This is the crux of the matter. People have questioned her black identity. 

thank you for correcting my error. as far as i am concerned it does not matter what the census says; it is clearly up to harris to inform us of her parentage.

• Upvote 1

On 8/14/2024 at 12:51 PM, Poz50something said:

1. He's still alive -

2. you do realise, don't you, that for the purposes of counting, ie, the census, the government counts Jamaicans as black if they identify themselves as black. Not African American, but black. This is the crux of the matter. People have questioned her black identity. 

No offense but number 2 is not entirely accurate and misleading. 

2 minutes ago, Poz50something said:

OK please let us know.  I did this not to obfuscate...I googled, that's what the Census website said. 

Boils down to not all Jamaicans are black. Her father is mixed race. Not a black Jamaican. 

Apologies as I know West Indian culture. 

On 8/14/2024 at 10:19 AM, BlackDude said:

Last time I looked, non-violent prisoners were still criminals found guilty of crimes. And she was elected by a majority to do a job, which she did. So how can that be somehow held against her? Do you live in the Bay Area? If you did you'd recognize that people here are pretty much fed-up with those who commit crimes, violent or non-violent, and want it dealt with. I for one am tired of standing in stores and watching people grab things off the shelf and just walk out of the store with it. You confront them and they just laugh at you. They may not be violent offenders, but they are criminals nonetheless. So if Kamala Harris held people accountable, that's what she was hired to do.  And before you try to say I'm a Kamala fan, I'm not, and never have been. But I'm also not idiotic enough to look at her, and then look at that cretin of an opponent, and then say "Yeah, that's the guy I'm voting for." At least she knows how to do her job.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/13/2024 at 6:13 PM, stillbreedin said:

assuming shady vance as agreed to debate gov. walz.  trump will be overpowered by kamala

I think the Veep debate will happen; Vance isn't as stupid as the blaring trumpet, but then who is? 

I won't be taking any bets that the horn will show up at the Harris debate, though.  He's been so busy deprecating Harris for one reason:  he knows she'll kick his corpulent ass.  I just hope that the Harris campaign insists that his mic be turned off when it's her turn to speak.  He'll still holler, but it won't be all that effective if his mic is turned off.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SFCumdog said:

Last time I looked, non-violent prisoners were still criminals found guilty of crimes. And she was elected by a majority to do a job, which she did. So how can that be somehow held against her? Do you live in the Bay Area? If you did you'd recognize that people here are pretty much fed-up with those who commit crimes, violent or non-violent, and want it dealt with. I for one am tired of standing in stores and watching people grab things off the shelf and just walk out of the store with it. You confront them and they just laugh at you. They may not be violent offenders, but they are criminals nonetheless. So if Kamala Harris held people accountable, that's what she was hired to do.  And before you try to say I'm a Kamala fan, I'm not, and never have been. But I'm also not idiotic enough to look at her, and then look at that cretin of an opponent, and then say "Yeah, that's the guy I'm voting for." At least she knows how to do her job.

Her job was not to keep prisoners past their sentences, and the courts agreed. The state was almost held in contempt. 

And we both know there are all types of non-violent crimes committed in the city that aren’t prosecuted. 

5 hours ago, BlackDude said:

Her job was not to keep prisoners past their sentences, and the courts agreed. The state was almost held in contempt. 

And we both know there are all types of non-violent crimes committed in the city that aren’t prosecuted. 

Generally, however, as far as I know, the prison system is not run by the attorney general, but by the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, which is headed by an official appointed by the governor.

Things like this matter, because it's one thing to blame Harris for allegedly over-prosecuting criminals. But once they're prosecuted, the courts determine the sentence, and an office headed by a gubernatorial appointee oversees the prison term. The AG has nothing to do with that.

• Like 3