Should I take it raw with this guy?

I’m a 28 bottom guy, shy and with little experience with sex. In fact, I had anal sex for the first time with 26y lol

The guy was good, about 48y and fucked like crazy, the best sex I have ever had - we fucked with condom.

I met him on a dating app and it seems he’s constantly there usually and fucks around a lot for all I know - to the point later on I was relief to not catch anything from him.

The case is, recently I have been having urges to have sex, and to have something intimate, to be bred, to feel a man cumming inside me and enjoying it. And I happened to encounter again this guy on the dating app recently after 1-2 years: I asked him, he says he is down to meet again to fuck and breed me, that he doesn’t have any STI and is on PREP since last year.

And now I don’t know what to do - if let my urges control me, go and enjoy a ride with this guy until he fills me up and impregnates me, or just pass and wait for someone with whom I can be more comfortable on the long term, assuring myself of not catching anything (HIV, Chlamydia, Gono, crabs, whatever)

so that’s the decision to make: go with him (because I don’t consider meeting for condom sex, also, I don’t trust myself meeting and not going full crazy “please, remove the condom” in the hotness of the moment) or just wait until a more “trusty” guy appears (fuck buddy, BF… someone you really know is tests and free of STIs and isn’t fucking around).

Right now I’m going crazy, on one side rationing that he seems a good guy and if it’s on Prep then it’s all good, at most getting something that can be treated - so I can go to town with him until he shoots all he wants in me. On the other hand, something in my mind is worried about catching anything and thinks is better to wait “for the right guy” with which I can be safer.

What would you do? What’s your POV? Thanks

5 hours ago, topblkmale said:

• Guys on dating apps (Grindr) are always always there.
  • Trusty guy will never appear.
  • Barebacking -  you will catch something.
  • They all fuck around.

Good advice.

Don't risk it.

• Moderators

Get on PrEP yourself.

Fuck whom you please and don't worry about it. Sometimes you'll catch something, often you won't, just get it treated and carry on. Life's too short to worry!

Don't expect to find love or real intimacy from an app or a hookup. And if by some twist of fate you do find it, don't expect the guy to be monogamous with you.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, viking8x6 said:

Don't expect to find love or real intimacy from an app or a hookup. And if by some twist of fate you do find it, don't expect the guy to be monogamous with you.

This is a lesson I'm still trying to learn. Lol. At significantly older than 28!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HairyPozBottom said:

This is a lesson I'm still trying to learn. Lol. At significantly older than 28!

Never a truer word spoken, but these guys can be a great fuck - so go enjoy them but don't get involved, as the risk of heart break is bigger then the original posters question about catching something lol

As for the original guys post, unlike some replies, I would. If he is on prep, then he is likely negative, so the risk is you may catch something else. Make it count,  do an overnight and get him to repeatedly fill your hole.

• Like 2

I think you can distill all this down to:

1. Men lie. Not "all men", but still. They lie about being negative (last test: six years ago), they lie about being on PrEP (they are, but they miss doses), they lie about being undetectable (they were last testing, but they're forgetful about taking their meds every day). It only takes a guy being ONE of this kind of liar to put you at risk.

2. So get on PrEP yourself - and take it according to the directions. That way, it doesn't matter if the other guy is faithfully taking PrEP, tests regularly, or whatever: you are taking the responsibility for protecting YOURSELF, which is where the responsibility SHOULD be.

3. PrEP only protects against HIV. As noted, you still might contract something else. But most "something elses" are curable (syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia), and even the ones that aren't (herpes, HPV) are treatable, and in some cases you can get vaccinated for them to prevent them in the first place.

All of this requires you to be up front with a medical provider (even if it's a local STI clinic), where someone can test you as needed and get you the prevention and/or treatment you need. You won't find that on the internet.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Barebacking is hot, but there are risks. If you are not comfortable with the risks, you shouldn't bareback.

If you decide to bareback, get on prep and make sure you're tested frequently. Except HIV, the other STIs are treatable, bit some can be nasty and treatment is not fun.

• Like 2

I emphatically encourage that you experience barebacking. There is nothing quite like the sensation of cum shooting in your hole. PREP, if used correctly,  eliminates the fear of HIV. I used to 100% of the time use condoms. All it took was one raw load up in my hole to become 100% raw.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Well, soki .... there's a lot of very sound advice above, and thanks to the guys that beat me to it this time.  They're right !!!  

And thanks to all you guys who replied.  

On 8/12/2024 at 8:57 PM, soki said:

I’m a 28 bottom guy, shy and with little experience with sex. In fact, I had anal sex for the first time with 26y lol

The guy was good, about 48y and fucked like crazy, the best sex I have ever had - we fucked with condom.

I met him on a dating app and it seems he’s constantly there usually and fucks around a lot for all I know - to the point later on I was relief to not catch anything from him.

The case is, recently I have been having urges to have sex, and to have something intimate, to be bred, to feel a man cumming inside me and enjoying it. And I happened to encounter again this guy on the dating app recently after 1-2 years: I asked him, he says he is down to meet again to fuck and breed me, that he doesn’t have any STI and is on PREP since last year.

And now I don’t know what to do - if let my urges control me, go and enjoy a ride with this guy until he fills me up and impregnates me, or just pass and wait for someone with whom I can be more comfortable on the long term, assuring myself of not catching anything (HIV, Chlamydia, Gono, crabs, whatever)

so that’s the decision to make: go with him (because I don’t consider meeting for condom sex, also, I don’t trust myself meeting and not going full crazy “please, remove the condom” in the hotness of the moment) or just wait until a more “trusty” guy appears (fuck buddy, BF… someone you really know is tests and free of STIs and isn’t fucking around).

Right now I’m going crazy, on one side rationing that he seems a good guy and if it’s on Prep then it’s all good, at most getting something that can be treated - so I can go to town with him until he shoots all he wants in me. On the other hand, something in my mind is worried about catching anything and thinks is better to wait “for the right guy” with which I can be safer.

Do it, do it, do it!!!! I'd beg for that!

On 8/12/2024 at 8:57 PM, soki said:

Honestly, just take it raw. You need to be bred. The risks are worth it. Get on prep as soon as you can but get that load deep inside you as fast as you can. Trust me when I say that having a man cum inside you is life changing. You get to carry his Seed inside you afterward and the bond between you and the Brotherhood is established forever. Open up your hole and get that cock bareback inside you! Time to become a man and enjoy real intimacy 

• Like 7

On 8/13/2024 at 10:50 PM, BootmanLA said:

I think you can distill all this down to:

1. Men lie. Not "all men", but still. They lie about being negative (last test: six years ago), they lie about being on PrEP (they are, but they miss doses), they lie about being undetectable (they were last testing, but they're forgetful about taking their meds every day). It only takes a guy being ONE of this kind of liar to put you at risk.

2. So get on PrEP yourself - and take it according to the directions. That way, it doesn't matter if the other guy is faithfully taking PrEP, tests regularly, or whatever: you are taking the responsibility for protecting YOURSELF, which is where the responsibility SHOULD be.

3. PrEP only protects against HIV. As noted, you still might contract something else. But most "something elses" are curable (syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia), and even the ones that aren't (herpes, HPV) are treatable, and in some cases you can get vaccinated for them to prevent them in the first place.

All of this requires you to be up front with a medical provider (even if it's a local STI clinic), where someone can test you as needed and get you the prevention and/or treatment you need. You won't find that on the internet.

Spot on!