The Strangest Place You Masturbated

Falls727

I was in my early 20s and I was trying on swim wear. There were two sexy bears trying on some hot swim briefs. I made my way to the changing room and I don’t know if it was all those short, skimpy swim suits or the thin piece of wood that separated me from those other men, but I got really turned-on. I whipped out my cock and I started to jerk right there in the changing room. As I glimpsed myself in the three mirrors, I rubbed those swim suits in my face. I got ready to blow my load and grabbed some swim suits lying on the ground. I shot load after load in those briefs and then rolled them up in a ball. I quickly dressed and then made my way out of the store. The young man behind the counter got a surprise when he went to put those sexy garments back on the hangers.

• Like 3

When I was a puberty activated teenager, the kind where a slight breeze would give you a boner, my father took me and my brother on a drive through town to look at the Christmas lights on local streets that competed yearly. I was in the back seat alone, wearing sweats and wrapped in a huge blanket. I rubbed myself now discreetly in the blanket watching some of the handsome dad's on the street. I accidentally ejaculated some boy spurts in my sweats and it dried before we got home. I was so afraid they might smell something, but we had hot cocoa in the car haha.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Hmmm, it’s a tricky one because in my teenager years I was constantly horny and I jerked off every time and everywhere I just could. And it didn’t change much 

😂 

The most spectacular jerk of was in my sixteenth year when I jerked off on a decent Italian beach town’s promenade, lying in a sunbathing chair in the middle of the night being drunk as hell. Even though it was late night, the promenade was crowded. 

There was a real horny guy at my gym. Thick, hairy bear. One time he left his kit on the bench when he went to the showers. I took his underwear, white Lycra briefs into one of the cubicles. They were soaked with his sweat. I buried my face in the pouch and breathed in the horniest sweaty man scent ever while jerking my cock. I shot my load in his underwear pouch and put them back where I found them. I like to think of my sperm on his balls. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

On 8/17/2024 at 10:39 AM, Bokkierob said:

There was a real horny guy at my gym. Thick, hairy bear. One time he left his kit on the bench when he went to the showers. I took his underwear, white Lycra briefs into one of the cubicles. They were soaked with his sweat. I buried my face in the pouch and breathed in the horniest sweaty man scent ever while jerking my cock. I shot my load in his underwear pouch and put them back where I found them. I like to think of my sperm on his balls. 

I left spunk in strange women's panties  before,  was hoping it'd dry up then when she wears them if her puss gets sweaty during the day maybe my boys can go for a swim 💋

On 8/18/2024 at 5:07 PM, gacanasian said:

On a church altar.  I'm not religious, but the experience felt divine 😉

I remember when I was a kid,  I'd lay in the.  guess and stick my head down and look under the pue and see women's pussys if the wore a short dress,  which most did. 🙂

On 8/18/2024 at 5:07 PM, gacanasian said:

On a church altar.  I'm not religious, but the experience felt divine 😉

Church makes me horny for some reason,  guess it the thought of being kinda like a cult, been nice to been born a gurl. And be brainwashed by the pastor,  preacher, other members and be  to sacrifice my holes for a higher power which I think was God,  but would be every wife's husband's and get passed around from week to week instead. 😵

But to answer the question,  a septic tank is the weirdest place,  I was drunk and horny,  it'd been over flowing and the tank lid had been busted, so there was a hole big enough for me to slide on down inside it,💋

Years ago ... standing in a large swimming pool, up to my shoulders.  The load looked so strange, clots of Sperm just suspended in the water .... 

As someone famous once said;  kids do the darndest things ....