Fair Warning?

As a top I tend to be rather verbal while fucking. I usually announce that I'm about to cum just before I do just that. I don't mean it as a warning, I just think it's hot. By that point it doesn't really matter to me what the bottom wants, he is going to get my load. After all dude, we are fucking, what did you expect?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Haha 1

On 8/14/2024 at 11:43 PM, KindaBasic said:

Bred a 30-something last night at a local club who got a little bent out of shape because I didn’t warn him before I shot my load up his ass. (As if the increased erratic breathing and accelerated, harder thrusts were not a clue.) I told him terms and conditions should have been expressed before I shoved my cock up his ass or at least some time prior to chanting over and over, “Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me harder!” If I ever say, “I’m cumming”, it means that I am quite literally means I am cumming right at that moment. It would be easy to blame it on youth, but I’ve had that happened with older guys as well. I’m a respectful person, but if you’re one of those guys who want to get fucked raw, but not bred, say something at the start. If you don’t tell me - or any top - what you want, I’m just going to assume you want my load up inside of you. 

I think it is implied. If he allowed you to fuck him and he is begging you to pound him, then he is begging for a load.

Lol so stupid.

When you get fucked bare expect to get the other guys cum inside you.
At least woth myself, asking me to not cum inside I just won't agree to when I breed and am in the moment I am gonna get my seed deep inside that ass

Unfortunately just last night i had a similar experience. One in a very long time. But that story is for another thread. Suffice to say that when I fuck, as a courtesy, I always make a point of telling my bottom BEFORE I even tease his hole with my cock that:

1. I am HIV positive and NOT on meds, and hence my cum IS very much TOXIC.

2. If he agrees to fuck raw I NEVER pull out and I cum inside his ass

and 

3. I usually cum three times in a row in a very short period of time and hence I don't pull out until I completed my orgasm

IF the bottom says no, then no fuck.

IF the bottom says yes, then I fuck his hole like an animal until I finish seeding him. 

There is nothing in the middle. 

(And BTW I learned to say the above in few languages to make sure that there is no confusion and 'misunderstandings'.)

The bottoms MUST understand that if they take a raw cock in their hole, there is 50/50 chance that they will get cum flooding their guts, and that there is a high chance that the cum coating their insides is toxic and they will get knocked up.

I don't care if you are a 20yo twink on your first night out in a sex club, or a 75yo chub. Every bottom MUST understand that when they get a raw cock in their ass, there is a risk involved. And the risk is not just HIV, but any other fucking STI that exists. The top may, or may not, be aware of the fact that they are infectious BUT the onus is on the bottom to protect himself, especially in a dark room. Don't cry and plead innocence when you have your arse up on the fucking bench or when the guy is fingering your asshole telling you that he's gonna breed you. It's incumbent on the bottom to understand the rules of a sex club. We will NOT adapt these rules to writing contracts and agreements with likes, dislikes, wants and don't wants before we fuck. 

Outside of a sex club and a dark room, anything can be negotiated. Meets on grindr or other apps, in a park, on a cruising ground, anything can be altered. But in a dark room or a sex club, a man's ass up on a bench or a in a sling, means that he takes almost ANY cock, raw, and will be happy to be get a man's load inside him.

Warnings that I am about to cum mean only to signal to the bottom that he's making my cock happy and he will be rewarded with my load. It does NOT mean that I will pull out. From the moment when my orgasm starts and finish, I am deaf and blind to anything around me; in those moments I lose control of myself, time and space. I will take my sweet time to enjoy the moment of spreading my seed and I am incapable of listening or hearing anything else. 

The young generation, whatever letter, number of symbol they decide to grace themselves with, need to be educated and told in no uncertain terms, that raw cock in their ass means cum inside them, and if they are not on prep, they risk hiv infection, on top of other potential STIs. If they don't accept the risk and the rules, then they're welcome to get themselves out of those places and fuck themselves with a dildo, fuck machine or with their prince charming working as a doorman at a charity ball.

So here's my fair warning to every bottom who'll want me to fuck them: I am NOT pulling out if my cock is inside you and you will be seeded until I finish. My cock and thrusts may hurt you but I will NOT pull out until ALL of my cum is deep inside you. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, PollaDeMiel said:

Unfortunately just last night i had a similar experience. One in a very long time. But that story is for another thread. Suffice to say that when I fuck, as a courtesy, I always make a point of telling my bottom BEFORE I even tease his hole with my cock that:

1. I am HIV positive and NOT on meds, and hence my cum IS very much TOXIC.

2. If he agrees to fuck raw I NEVER pull out and I cum inside his ass

and 

3. I usually cum three times in a row in a very short period of time and hence I don't pull out until I completed my orgasm

IF the bottom says no, then no fuck.

IF the bottom says yes, then I fuck his hole like an animal until I finish seeding him. 

There is nothing in the middle. 

This may be a fairly unpopular reply but in all situations there are two sides to the coin.

In a number of replies to the OP, the bottom's consent is implied by virtue of being in a darkroom or bar where sex can happen. Or it's expected without it ever being discussed.  In the post above  @PollaDeMiel actively seeks consent and makes it clear what the bottom is getting into, or in this case what is getting into the bottom.

And to be fair,  a bottom should be given to opportunity to consent to someone seeding his arse, where ever he's getting that fuck. Especially if that fuck might deliver him a toxic load.

Another thing about consent is that it can be withdrawn after being given, just as a top can walk away if the 'hole' isn't pleasing in any way.

@amsrat You say that :

33 minutes ago, amsrat said:

Another thing about consent is that it can be withdrawn after being given

My question relates to cases where there is no violence, brutal fucking, abuse, or any health arising issues (like a cramp or god forbid, something more serious like a seizure, or worse). 

If the bottom enjoys my fucking, and tells me "Yes daddy, fuck me harder! Yes daddy I want your toxic cum inside me!"... How would you classify his consent withdrawal when I start cumming inside him?

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, PollaDeMiel said:

If the bottom enjoys my fucking, and tells me "Yes daddy, fuck me harder! Yes daddy I want your toxic cum inside me!"... How would you classify his consent withdrawal when I start cumming inside him?

I don't,  when he saying that he's continuing to consent. 

I meant that in general consent can be withdrawn after being given, however, in the specific case that you mention, when you are already cumming, it's clearly too late.

3 hours ago, PollaDeMiel said:

How would you classify his consent withdrawal when I start cumming inside him?

Simple: Too late.  

Assuming the venues discussed above, where there is at least a darkroom, slings, guys fucking raw, breeding, all of that, it's just too damn late once a Cock starts pumping Sperm up bottom's gut.  Even if the Top hears the bottom once he's started shooting his load deep in the Hole, there's already the first or second volley in the Hole, and pulling out, wasting the rest of the load won't reverse that.  

It's also disrespectful for the bottom to merely assume he has control.  The bottom's control (to whatever extent) ends when the Cock starts to part his cheeks.  

• Upvote 1

I kind of wondering if the guy was maybe not annoyed because you loaded in his ass... It might have been that he expected poz talk throughout the fucking. Some guys love a top to play with their heads while pounding their hole.  If he was saying "fuck me harder daddy" was he expecting you to call him a "Dirty little cum slut who was getting what he deserved" ?

Some guys want to be told they're getting a filled with dirty cum and your viral load is off the chart. They need it to get into the right headspace as they have read about tops saying that sort of thing in stories.

I must admit I really enjoy a vocal Top myself otherwise it can feel a bit mechanical and the talk also help push me beyond my limits at times. It's just a thought...

If you agree to have a cock raw, you should expect a load inside you as well. I get it with girls wanting the better feeling but fearing pregnancy to want someone to pull out, but as a male were not getting pregnant any time soon unless we're Schwarzenegger. And if it's a fear of STDs, then just don't do raw or fuck at all.

4 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Simple: Too late.  

Assuming the venues discussed above, where there is at least a darkroom, slings, guys fucking raw, breeding, all of that, it's just too damn late once a Cock starts pumping Sperm up bottom's gut.  Even if the Top hears the bottom once he's started shooting his load deep in the Hole, there's already the first or second volley in the Hole, and pulling out, wasting the rest of the load won't reverse that.  

It's also disrespectful for the bottom to merely assume he has control.  The bottom's control (to whatever extent) ends when the Cock starts to part his cheeks.  

Oh I do have control alright...
I use my ass muscles to milk his cock -- creating a pulsating action to make him cum...

And I use my hands to grab his hips to make sure that when he is ready to ejaculate, he is not pulling out.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

If I let/ask/demand/force you to put your dick in my ass, I fully expect your cum to be shot inside me.  That's not even a question.  Maybe he wanted it on his face to wear around proclaiming what a cumwhore he is. I don't know.  If you fuck me, you cum in me whether I have to milk it out of you with my hole or not!  :-p

• Piggy 1