What do you think of my dick?

I was thinking for years of getting a nice large prince albert piercing but never got to make it. Same goes for sounding, I was scared of infections. I also hate condoms because I can't feel a fucking thing when I have put on and they're tight (and a boner killer)

Would you care to ride it? Many times in dating apps (basically romeo) the bottoms are picky the only care for a total top even if you tell them that you only want to fuck them

Send me ur feedback 😉

1 hour ago, Sharp-edge said:

I was thinking for years of getting a nice large prince albert piercing but never got to make it. Same goes for sounding, I was scared of infections. I also hate condoms because I can't feel a fucking thing when I have put on and they're tight (and a boner killer)

Would you care to ride it? Many times in dating apps (basically romeo) the bottoms are picky the only care for a total top even if you tell them that you only want to fuck them

Send me ur feedback 😉

You should definitely get a PA. A pierced cock looks well fucking handsome, especially when fully erect. Personally I love sucking a cock with a large PA. Something about hard meat, cold steel and cum in my mouth gets me horned. I have been fucked by a guy with a medium sized PA and I really felt it in my ass. Go do it Buddy.  Wish I had the balls to get one.

Which bottoms are picky this way? 😆

I like the idea of PA it’s always fun to get fucked by a PAd dick. Do you have pics of your dick otherwise? Hard to know what to think of your dick otherwise 🤔😈😋

• Like 1

A PA only carries most of it's risk of infection initially when it's put in, once the skin heals, the only other issue  is bacteria colonizing on the PA and since it's at the entry of the urethra, it poses some risk for urinary tract infection... but that can be avoided with proper care.   i love a PA on a Top, it's sexy as fuck. It can be worn or not, so i think it just increases Your options.  

Here's some reputable info from Cleveland Clinic

"Cleaning and caring for your penis piercing

If you choose to pierce your penis, you’ll want to take some precautions to ensure it heals well and to avoid infection. Dr. Berglund offers these tips:

1. Choose a reputable piercing facility

This isn’t the time to DIY or trust a friend with a sewing needle. Do your research and only go to a professional piercer who practices highly sanitary procedures.

2. Keep it covered

You’ll probably leave the piercer rocking a bandage down under. You’ll want to continue to keep your new piercing covered, changing the bandage at least once a day to keep it clean and dry. Wearing tighter-fitting underwear will help keep the bandage in place and keep it from rubbing uncomfortably.

3. Wash well

And we mean wash really well — but also treat it gently. You want to keep that piercing clean but also be careful not to pull or tug on it.

In addition to showering (no baths or pools for now), clean your piercing at least twice a day with a mixture of salt and water. Use six parts water to one part salt. You can either soak your piercing in the mix for a few minutes by putting it in a bowl or cup. Or use a clean cloth or gauze to clean up.

Dry your piercing with a paper towel (not your germ-infested bathroom towels). Only touch your piercing with freshly washed hands.

4. Abstain from sex until you’re healed

No nookie while you’re healing. That includes vaginal sex, anal sex, receiving oral sex and masturbating. Keeping your new piercing free from others’ germs and reducing friction will promote healing and help you avoid infection.

Some piercings may take three months or more to fully heal.

5. Watch out for signs of infection

Inside your pants is a dark, damp, warm environment — just the kind of place where germs love to multiply. Those germs can easily make their way to your new piercing and cause infection. Signs to watch out for include:

Redness.

Swelling.

Burning and pain.

Discharge from the piercing site.

Skin that feels warm to the touch.

Fever.

If you’re having trouble maintaining an erection or showing signs of infection after a piercing, talk to a doctor for advice."

[think before following links] https://health.clevelandclinic.org/penis-piercing

Wow.. lots of instructions there..when I got mine done, they put a condom on it for my journey home (done by a professional body piercer).. the instructions that got were

1. drink plenty water ..frequent urine output acts as a cleansing agent

2. move the piercing back and forth so that the skin doesn't attach &

3. don't play with or fuck for a couple weeks.

Up-sizing every 4-6 months.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I love mine...recently sized up (and i need to update my profile pic). made me love my dick more than i thought possible. and once i got past the initial healing and smaller gauges, it hasn't  been an issue when it comes to topping while wearing it.

it doesn't hurt all that bad and it's over in a flash. definitely go for it!

• Like 1