Do You Trust Me?

“Do you trust me?”

“Of course.”

With that, Steven put a blindfold on me, blocking off all sight.

“That stays on until I take it off,” he snarled.

I was in the sling at his place; legs spread wide, ass open, and ready.

Steven and I have played together for a long time. We’re both in our 50s and are into partying, dildos, fisting, and more. He’s taller than me and has a nice hairy body. He’d fall into the category of “dad bod,” although, at our age, maybe “daddy bod” is more appropriate. I’m a little shorter and a little thicker through the middle. When we party, our dicks shrink up, so we focus a lot on other things that we can use to please our asses. There’s a wide range of options out there, and Steven has amassed a great collection of dildos and butt plugs.

Steven stroked my body, pausing to tweak my nipples before heading down to my cock. He played with my dick and balls for a bit, then moved down to my ass. Instinctively, I spread my legs wider to give him better access to my hole. He fingered around my hole and stroked up and down my ass but didn’t penetrate my hole.

Then, he walked away. I heard the door close behind him. With nothing to do, my hands found my eager hole, and I started to play with it. My ass is hairy, and I was running my fingers through the hair and fondling my hole. I licked a few fingers so that I could stick them in my ass. When Steven returned, he chuckled when he found me with four fingers in my ass, shoving them in and moving them around inside me.

“Don’t worry, pig, that hole will be used tonight.”

He grabbed my arm and put a tourniquet on over my bicep. He was going to point me and get me rushing hard tonight. Once he raised a vein, he swabbed it with a cool alcohol wipe. Then, I felt the familiar prick of the needle going in.

The warmth hit almost immediately. He had pushed the plunger down quickly, and the T was racing through my bloodstream. My heart rate increased, and my breathing quickened. I coughed a few times and was growing hornier by the second.

Steven knew what I needed, and he had a dildo ready for my ass. When I am rushing, all I can think about is getting my ass filled with something. It could be fingers, toys, cock, fist, whatever; I just need something in my ass.

The dildo Steven had ready was pretty thick. As it first penetrated my hole, I could tell it would be a good stretch as a starter. I pushed out as he pushed in, opening my ass as much as possible to accommodate the invader.

When he first breached my hole, I let out a “Fuuuuck” to let him know how good it felt. He steadily pushed, and between our efforts, the dildo slid into my greedy ass. This toy had a thick head, and it got thicker as he pushed it deeper and deeper into me. He was opening me up and filling my deepest crevasses. It felt amazing, and I started to flex my ass muscles around the toy. Each flex helped to pull the dildo deeper into me, and it was quickly at my second hole.

With the slam sending me soaring, I was ready for anything. Steven withdrew the toy and replaced it with his hand. He entered easily since he was well-greased, and my hole was nicely opened already. Steven worked his way down to my second hole and teased the curve. This always feels amazing, and I wanted him to get his whole arm inside me. Luckily, he had tucked a bottle of poppers under me on the sling, so I pulled it out and took two hits.

Once it was recapped and replaced under me, I turned into a total ass pig. I felt my hole relax even more, opening to Steven’s efforts. His fingers slid through the curve in my ass and entered my colon.

Another “Fuuuuck,” came out of me. When I’m rushing, my expressions are mostly limited to basic words, smiles, and greedy ass activity. Today was no exception; a long drawn out “fuck” seemed to be the word of the day!

Steven used his fingers to poke, prod, and massage my innermost regions. Knowing that he was so deeply embedded in my ass was stimulating. I reached down to spread my ass wider so that he could go deeper. He was working my ass like a pro, and I loved every inch of it.

Steven slowly pulled out of my ass and shoved the dildo back in. “Fuck yourself with it,” he commanded. I reached down to grab the toy and started pushing it in and out of my ass. Steven walked away again and left me to play with myself.

He soon returned, and he was not alone. Someone took the dildo out of my hand and started to finger my hole. He was using fingers from both hands to stretch it and get my ass to open. It didn’t need any more prodding to open up, but the sensations were wonderful, so I was happy to be the recipient.

It didn’t take long before the guy put his fist at my entrance. I pushed down from the sling, and he pushed back a bit, and his fist popped into my ass. When he was inside me, he was flexing his hand and twisting his fist around, letting his knuckles rub up against the walls of my ass. It felt amazing, and I was moaning and squirming in delight.

Whoever this guy was, he had huge hands. When he first breached my ring, it was obvious that taking his hands would be challenging, but I was up for it.

He pulled his paw back, expanding my hole more. Then, he was back in again. Each time he entered, he went in just up to his wrist. He knew that he needed to take it slow, even with an ass pig like me, to get it in deeper. He worked my hole like this for a while, giving me time to grab the poppers again and relax my sphincter more.

Once the poppers hit, I reached down to spread my ass for him. I also pushed forward a little bit in the sling so that he had a new angle to get into my ass. I heard a grunt of appreciation from him since this gave him another way to open me up. He pushed in and pulled out several times, twisting his hand around as he went.

“I’m going deeper,” he said. I nodded my head to let him know that I was ready. He slowly slid more and more of his arm into my eager ass. He bottomed out at the bend leading to my deepest regions. Once there, he flexed his fingers in and out, clenching and releasing his fist. Each time he’d clench, I would feel the walls of my ass expand to accommodate his size. His fingers would probe around when he'd unclench, seeking the route into my colon.

Someone, I assume it was Steven, shoved the poppers under my nose. I took two deep hits and relaxed into the rush. As they took over my brain, the blindfold let me focus fully on the sensations that were happening in my ass.

This guy knew how to fist! He was probing ever deeper while also working his hand back and forth in my ass. The poppers let me only pay attention to what I was feeling in my ass, along with hearing the sexy sound of an open ass being fisted.

All this work had let this man into my colon. The sense of being filled at such an amazing depth is astounding. He was slowly crawling his fingers around and through the lowest part of my colon, making my ass quiver in delight. I shot out a load of cum, while pressing my ass all around his fist.

Next, the extraction began. He went slowly, teasing my ass as he traveled through it, repeating the route he’d taken on insertion. This, too, felt amazing, and I was enjoying his expert course through my ass.

Once he was out, my ass felt well and truly gaped.

“Let’s get him out of the sling and smoke some more,” Steven said. They helped me out of the sling and led me, still blindfolded, to the bed. I heard the click of the torch and shortly after, the pipe was at my lips.

• Like 9
  • Piggy 14

Chapter 2 – Dildos and Clouds and Fists

Chapter 1 describes a session with my buddy, Steven. He blindfolded me, slammed me, and fucked me with a dildo and his fist. Another guy has joined us and played in my ass. Now, we’re all on the bed, blowing clouds and relaxing.

I happily inhaled the fumes when the pipe was put to my lips. The other guys smoked some more and made me smoke more, too. On top of the previous slam, I was flying high when they brought me back to the sling.

As I was getting settled in the sling, they were already poking at my hole. That was fine with me since I knew they would be deep inside me soon.

“Which one should we use on him? Is this one too big?” I heard.

“Nah, he can take it.”

My ass twitched in anticipation of what would be coming my way. I was laying there in the sling and was pushing my hole in and out to show them how willing I was to take the toys or fists they would throw at me.

One of them worked some more lube into and around my hole. With all the T in my bloodstream, I was ready to be stretched and gaped. Then, I felt a toy at my entrance.

The toy was slowly inserted into my ass. I felt the head go in, and then the ridges hit. Whatever dildo this was, it was heavily textured and hit all sorts of nerve endings on the way in, making my ass quiver in delight. The guy kept pushing into my ass, slowly driving the toy in deep.

Once he bottomed out, he held it at that depth for a while. He twisted the dildo around in my ass, letting those ridges massage my inner walls. It felt great, and I took a solid hit off the bottle of poppers. Once those poppers were working their magic, my ass started to throb around the toy as the guy was twisting it inside me. He also started a small in and out motion, so the ridges were working all over my ass.

Next, he started to pull the toy back. Taking it slow and steady, he worked the dildo through my ass, and the ridges felt even better on the way out. When he pulled it out, I could feel the grooves on the toy spreading the lips of my ass. He then reinserted the dildo, going all the way in again.

While the toy felt great, nothing is better than the real thing. There was one final insertion and removal of the dildo, and then I felt a hand at my ass. He used his fingers to poke and prod my hole, teasing around. The bottle of poppers was placed at my nose, and I inhaled deeply. Once I was feeling the fumes, the guy slid his hand into my ass.

He took it slow, and I loved feeling the sensations coupled with the poppers rush. It was pretty intense as the guy stroked over my prostate on the way through my ass. He was crawling through my ass, twisting and flexing as he went, letting me feel a wide range of sensations. It was awesome.

Once he bottomed out at my second hole, he paused. I flexed my ass against his hand and moved my ass left and right to rub against all the spots inside my ass. I like to rotate my ass around on a guy’s hand, and I did that while he was embedded in me.

Now, the removal began. Taking his time once again, he slowly worked his way out of my hole. When he was all the way out, he blew on my hole, getting it to quiver in excitement. He used a few fingers to open my ass and poured some lube into it. The cool lube felt very exotic inside my hot ass. Lubing me up like this usually leads to heavy work, so I prepared for whatever was coming.

He placed his fist at my hole and pushed lightly. My ass opened up to swallow his fist. Of course, this was more intense than when he shoved his hand in while it was folded, so I had a more extreme stretch. He held his fist just inside my hole, using it to expand the opening. I had a good gape going, and this would make it even more pronounced.

He pulled out and then immediately went back in. This time, he went deeper before pulling out again. Each time he inserted again, he went a little deeper than the previous time, giving me a great ride into my depths. This guy knew what he was doing!

“Give him some poppers,” I heard him say. Someone, I assume it was Steven, put the bottle under my nose and I took a massive inhalation of the fumes. I held that hit until I had to let it out, then took another one. I was already feeling the effects of the first hit while holding the second one in. When I let that out, my mind was reeling from the fumes.

The guy pulled his hand out and then went right back in. He didn’t go deep before pulling out and coming in again. He was alternating hands, fisting my hole quickly. Between the poppers and the T, I was totally focused on the feelings in my ass and groaned in ecstasy. My mind narrowed down until my ass was all that mattered, and I wanted him to fist me faster and deeper. I reached down and spread my ass open even more, giving him the best access to my hole that I could. It was an amazing experience, and I thoroughly enjoyed having him pound my ass with his fists.

He slowed down and eventually pushed his hand deep into my ass. There, he rotated and twisted his hand to touch all the sides of my canal. He was tiring out, so Steven said he’d take over.

The guy removed his hand, and Steven said, “Damn, that is a nice gape!” I heard the sounds of him lubing his hand and prepared to be penetrated by him once again.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 10

Chapter 3 – Cumming at Me from All Ends

Chapters 1 and 2 recount a session with Steven and another guy. I’m blindfolded, so I have no idea who the other guy is. Steven has also made sure that we’re all spun out of our minds. They’ve been working my ass over, and I’m loving it.

Steven used fingers from both hands to expand my hole. He used them to stretch my ass in all directions, getting me ready for his hand. It didn’t take long for him to decide to shove one of his hands in me. He slid in easily and then began the descent into my deepest regions.

As he was working his way through my ass, the other guy grabbed my head and turned it to the left. He stuck his cock at my mouth, and I sucked it in. He had a thick cock and, when I got all the way to the base, a heavy bush around it. I used my hands to rub his chest and was pleased to find a nice, furry body. Of course, I reached back and discovered a hairy ass too. I love a hairy ass.

When I started rubbing the other guy, I shifted my position in the sling. I was leaning to the left, sucking the other guy’s dick and using my right hand to rub his body. My right leg was lifted a little bit, and this gave Steven a new angle in my ass. Luckily, this also gave him a better path through my second sphincter.

Steven had sunk his hand into my ass. He was playing around in there, twisting and flexing his hand. He extended his fingers inside me and found the path to my colon. With my right leg lifted a bit, he had a simple path through it.

I knew that Steven would make my ass feel amazing as he worked his way through my second hole. He likes to play there and almost always makes me squirt some precum or have a total assgasm. The cock was still in my mouth, and I was happily sucking on it, but the feelings in my ass kept pulling my attention away. The guy must have noticed since he pulled his cock back, allowing me to fully focus on what Steven was doing to me. Instead of me sucking him, this guy now took my cock in his mouth. This was intense: I had one guy with his hand in my colon and another with my cock in his mouth. There was little doubt that the guy sucking me was going to get a sweet reward at some point.

Steven was masterfully working my ass. He knows me well enough to know what really sets me off, and he was determined to move me to a full orgasm. His fingers were traveling through my curve and into my colon, where they would rub and massage the deepest recesses of my ass. It felt amazing!

The guy sucking me was doing a great job too. My cock was shrunken from the T, but he was getting it to start to plump up. Between the sensations in my ass and the mouthing of my cock, he was going to get a nice load in his mouth.

I felt the oncoming rumbles of a full-body orgasm. Steven knew what was happening because my ass tightened down around his arm. Hopefully, my cock sucker was prepared for what was going to come since I was speechless in ecstasy.

He kept sucking, and Steven kept going at my ass. Soon, I felt the buildup in my balls, signaling an upcoming orgasm. “I’m gonna cum,” I managed to mutter right before my dick exploded in the guy’s mouth. He kept sucking, swallowing everything I pumped out.

Once he had sucked my cock dry, I needed to take a break. My cock was super sensitive, and my ass was ready for a rest. I tapped him on the chin, and he correctly interpreted that as a request to back off. Steven knew that it was time to begin pulling his arm out of my ass. Of course, he took it slow, making my cock leak with some additional cum. The other guy licked that off my belly.

Steven was taking his time getting out of my ass. He knows the exquisite torture of a slow withdrawal and was making me squirm with pleasure as he reversed out of my ass. He paused a few times and made sure to rub my prostate on the way out. Of course, that caused more fluid to dribble out of my shrinking cock. The other guy licked this up and fed some to me in a deep kiss.

I was spent, so they let me hang out in the sling for a while. They had sparked up the torch again and were blowing clouds. One of them came over and shotgunned some to me, which was much appreciated. Then, they both helped me out of the sling and walked me over to the bed. I still had no idea who the other guy was since the blindfold was still in place. I knew that he had a nice, hairy body, a sweet cock, and a great set of hands. Other than that, it could have been anyone.

While we were lying on the bed, the other guy said, “We should cage his useless cock now.” So, they slid the chastity cage over my cock and locked it in place. I could only wait and see what they had planned for me.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 4 – The Best Lube

Chapters 1 through 3 discuss a session with Steven, a long-time buddy and an unknown guy. I’ve been blindfolded throughout, and Steven started me out with a good slam. They’ve fucked me with toys, fisted me, fed me cock, and sucked me off. I just fed the other guy a load of cum while Steven’s hand was in my ass. We’re on the bed, and they just locked me into chastity.

Since I was still blindfolded and we were taking a break, I decided to feel out the unknown player. Of course, we also blew some clouds during this time. I started out using my hands to feel his whole body. He had a firm chest covered in a nice pelt of fur. His cock was hefty and surrounded by a nice bush. His balls were large and hanging low. His legs seemed firm, and his arms were nicely muscled. He also had a short beard.

After a bit of feeling him up, I decided to climb onto his body. I swung my leg over his lower body and settled myself on him with my ass positioned at his cock. My ass was well opened and greased up, and his cock was pleasantly plump. Sitting like this, I massaged his chest and let my caged cock rest on his hairy belly. Of course, I was also rubbing my ass around his cock.

His cock responded as I expected it might. The chastity cage kept me from getting hard, but it was already unlikely that it would matter. Between the T and the ass work, my cock was going to stay shrunken, but this guy’s dick was getting nice and hard.

I reached back and started to stroke his cock. He was moaning in pleasure as I slowly worked my hand up and down his hardening member. Once it was hard enough, I slipped it into my ass. I was stretched out enough that it was an easy fit, but he still filled my ass nicely. While he was moaning, I rode that cock with my ass.

At one point, Steven told me that he wanted me to take a hit off the pipe. I sunk my ass all the way down on the other guy’s cock and waited for Steven to put the pipe at my mouth. I heard the torch, and then the pipe was at my lips. I eagerly sucked in a huge amount of smoke and held it as long as I could. While I was doing this and moving back and forth on dick, Steven fed the other guy some smoke too. Now, we’d both be a little more buzzed and ready to fuck.

I went back to riding the cock cowboy style. I would slide up until he almost left my ass before sinking all the way down so that I could feel his pubes tickling my hole. I varied the speed and gyrated on his cock. The sounds he was emitting told me how much he loved what we were doing.

He grabbed my legs and swung me around on the bed. Then, he pushed me onto my back and started to pound my ass. He was driving his cock in and out of my ass with a wild sense of abandon. We were both in the throes of ecstasy as we fucked like wild men. His sweat was dripping on me, mixing with my own.

He slowed down a bit and started to plow me even deeper. I could tell he was getting close to blowing his load, and I was ready for it. There is nothing like the feeling of being bred by a guy.

Soon, he drove his cock deep in my ass, and I could feel the throbbing of his cock as it dumped its load inside me. Cum is the best lube ever!

Once he was done, he collapsed on top of me. I always love it when a guy does this and pins me to the bed. His head was resting next to mine, and he turned to me, and we began to kiss. His beard felt great as we were making out, and he was a wonderful kisser. I could smell the musk coming from his sweaty body as we made out. I moved down to his pit and buried my nose and mouth in there. He smelled amazing, and I licked out his pit. Then, I moved across his hairy chest, pausing to lick each nipple, and landed in his other pit, which I also enjoyed.

He had moved up on my body while I was licking out his pits, and his cock was now nestled against my hairy belly. I reached back and ran my hands over his hairy ass. His ass was covered in soft fur, and I played with that as I spread his cheeks apart. He moved further up, and I was able to access his hole. I fingered it, then put some fingers in my mouth so that I’d have some lube when I went back to his ass. He was groaning as I rubbed his hole, which let me know that he was enjoying the experience.

I got three fingers into his ass when he growled, “Hey, who’s the bottom here?” From the way he said this, I knew the correct answer: “I am.” “Damn right, you are. Now get back in the sling.”

This was OK with me. Steven helped me up and led me over to the sling. He got me settled in place and kindly guided my feet into the stirrups. A sling is always exciting to be in since it places my ass at the perfect spot for penetration or rimming. Before Steven walked away, he fingered my cum filled ass. Then, he went in for a few licks. I pushed out so that he could taste some of the cum.

The other guy had been lubing up a dildo. I knew this when I felt the toy at my hole.

“Get ready, pig. This is a big one.”

With that, he started to slide the dildo into my ass. It went in easily at first since both my ass and the toy were well-lubed. But it started getting thicker as he pushed it deeper, and my hole needed to expand to accommodate it. I reached down and spread my ass open, and that little bit more expansion allowed it to slide further into my ass. This toy was a monster! It felt great but was certainly taking me to that fine line between pleasure and pain.

He let the toy sit in place for a while. As I was getting used to its girth, he was twisting it around and tapping on the base to provide some vibrations to my ass. The feeling of fullness was astounding, and I started to move back and forth in the sling, making the dildo slide around inside me. Soon, the poppers bottle was placed under my nose and I did two huge hits, holding the second one as long as possible.

Once the fumes had control of my brain, he started to extract the toy from my ass. His pace was thrillingly slow, allowing my ass to feel each centimeter of the toy as it was moving through my ass. My poppers brain wanted to take it fast and deep, but he was driving, and he was going to take it at a leisurely pace. Once I surrendered to him, I laid back to enjoy the removal process.

When the dildo breached my hole, his hand took over. He slid a well-greased paw into my ass, again driving it slowly through my tunnel. I was still riding the poppers (and the T) and was repeatedly clenching and releasing my ass muscles to pull him in further. He kept pushing, and I kept flexing, letting his arm delve deeply into my ass.

I reached down and was pleased to feel the crook of his elbow approaching my hole. He had almost his entire forearm inside me, and he was still progressing. Soon, I felt his bicep making contact with my hole. Damn, no one had ever been that deep inside me before.

He spent some time twisting his arm around and making small back-and-forth motions. Being as deep in my ass as he was, even the smallest movement sent shock waves through my body. I knew that my ass was being opened up like it had never been opened before.

Then, he began to pull his arm out. Once again, he took things slowly so that I could feel each bit of his arm as it moved through my canal. It felt great, and he kept murmuring about how hot and exciting it was to be inside me. I felt sexy and empowered as I felt him slowly slide out of my ass.

“Fuck, what a beautiful gape!” he said when his hand was all the way out. I could tell that my hole was wide open. It was probably dripping lube and cum. I felt around it, sticking a few fingers in, which engendered some chuckles from the guys watching me.

“Let’s slam him again and really work him over,” proposed Steven.

“Fuck, yeah.”

With that, the tourniquet went back on my upper arm, and I felt the cool alcohol swab cleansing a spot for the point.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 6

Great description of a ffantastic ffisting session with an amazingly talented bottom and tops. There is nothing better than the feeling of having your hole stretched to its limits and then slowly pushed beyond them both in depth and width. Hoping this talented author brings these guys back to life in future chapters and thankful for what he has already given us. 

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 5 – T, Cum, Piss, and More

In Chapters 1 through 4, I recount a session with my buddy Steven. He has me blindfolded and has been having his way with me. He’s joined by another guy who I haven’t seen. I’ve been slammed, dildoed, fisted, fucked, bred, and more. My cock is in a chastity cage, and they just decided to slam me again.

Do I trust them? I better, since I am fully in their hands now. Blindfolded, in a sling, about to take another slam. I knew Steven would look out for me, so I decided I just needed to relax and let it all happen.

I feel the point go in, then a pause while he gets a register, and then he injects the T into my blood. He removes the tourniquet and pulls my arm up to slow the bleeding and speed the rush.

It hits me hard. I cough a few times, and then my head explodes with overwhelming sensations. As I’m riding the rush, the dildo from earlier is shoved back into my ass. This time, there’s no going slow. The toy is quickly shoved deep in my ass, pulled back, and shoved in again. The feelings are intense as my ass is being opened to its maximum. The guy fucking me with the dildo shoves it in deep and keeps steady pressure on it to get it to drive even further into my ass. Then, I hear Steven say, “I wanna get in that ass.”

The dildo is pulled out, and Steven’s hand enters. We’ve played enough that I can tell this is his larger hand, which went in as a fist. He twists it around as he’s plowing my ass with it, going deeper and deeper. He pulls it back out when he hits the obstruction of my inner bend. When he’s out, his other fist goes in. He repeats this pattern of shoving it in, pulling it out, and then switching to his other hand to do the same. I’m writhing in ecstasy in the sling, feeling my ass get an extreme workout. It was seriously intense and I’m loving everything that he’s doing.

Next, Steven pulled his hand out so that it was just inside my ass. He used fingers from his other hand to rub around the wrist of the hand inside me, then started to slide his fingers in alongside his arm. He keeps working more fingers in, then pulls out and uses four fingers from each hand to stretch out my hole. I love the feeling of being opened up so much and keep reaching my fingers back to add to the mix. My fingers, plus his, are really working my hole.

Steven pulls one of his hands out and picks up the lube. He squirts a healthy amount of lube onto his hands, my ass, and my hand. I think I know what is coming next, so I take my hand out of my ass and pick up the poppers. While Steven is massaging my ass, I take a few hits of poppers.

Once they take control of my brain, Steven slides one of his hands inside me, then starts to work the other one in alongside it. I’m so wrapped up in the poppers and the T that I’m ready for anything. My ass is hungry, my brain is flying, and I’m pushing my ass down on his probing hands. Soon, I feel the other hand pop into my ass, and now he has both fists inside me. I opened my mouth to let out a moan, and the other guy placed his cock in my open mouth. Now, I’m being double-fisted and sucking a sweet cock. It feels amazing!

Steven knows that I can only take the double fist for a short time, so he works one of his hands out of my ass. The other stays deep inside me. He’s using the hand he pulled out to circle my hole and dips it in occasionally, stretching my ass open to its maximum. Meanwhile, his other hand is probing deeper and deeper into my ass. I hear him say, “Fuck, I am in deep!” and I reach down to feel his hand inside me. My fingers encounter his elbow, which is very near my hole. I’ve never been fisted this deep, and the feeling is incredible. My ass is quivering around the arm that he has shoved inside it, and my whole body is focused on those sensations. I’ve still got the other guy’s cock in my mouth, but it is hard to focus on that with everything that is happening in my ass. Every time I moan, I suck his dick back in, trying to maintain some suction on it, but it’s tough to do. He pulls away, and then I feel his hand circling around Steven’s arm. He’s dipping his fingers to help open me up even more.

His hand leaves my ass, and Steven is still working his paw deep inside me. He’s twisting and flexing his hand slightly, but the feelings it sends through my body are massive. Steven just keeps saying, “Wow,” and I keep saying, “Fuuuck,” as my body is probed like never before. I hear the unmistakable sound of lube being applied and worked around, so I assume they will swap out, and the other guy will fist me for a while.

Then I hear, “I’m gonna shove my hand in there too,” from the other guy.

I picked up the poppers, and he waited while I took a few hits. Once they hit, my ass was ready for whatever they wanted to do to it. Between the slam and the poppers, I was an asspig that was ready and willing.

The other guy easily slid his hand in alongside Steven’s arm. Steven had pulled back a bit so that his hand was just inside the main channel of my ass. The other guy’s hand kept sliding in until I felt that distinctive pop that let me know that he, too, was now fully inside my ass.

They both moved their hands around and opened and closed their fists while they were inside me. Even though I was coming down from the poppers rush, I was still moaning and squirming around as they rearranged my insides.

“Take your hand out.”

Steven slowly withdrew his hand while the other guy kept his inside me. Then, he pulled back and spread his fingers wide to open me up. I felt his cock at my hole, and with one single shove, he slid that into me alongside his hand.

“If I can’t blow my load in your mouth, I’ll jack off in your ass.”

Fuck, this guy knew all the right things to say to a pig like me!

He began a slow in-and-out motion with his cock, caressing it with his hand as it plunged through my ass. Between the stretch from his cock and hand, and the movements as his hand massaged his dick, I was in ecstasy. He was taking it slow, so I again picked up the poppers. First, I offered the bottle to him, but he said no to them. Then, I took two snorts, feeling the fumes through my whole body. Luckily, Steven grabbed the bottle and lid from me since I immediately went into overdrive.

I was flexing my ass on his hand and cock, and he kept plowing his cock into me, squeezing his hand around it as it plundered my ass. Steven sucked my cock into his mouth, and I groaned as my cum shot out into his mouth. He sucked and sucked, getting all the juices that my cock was giving. At the same time, the other guy was fisting and fucking me.

He sped up and growled, “Here it comes”. Then, he buried his cock in my ass, and I felt the warm flow of his sperm washing my ass. He shot another huge load inside me. I was honored to be the receptacle of his load and just kept muttering, “Thank you, thank you, thank you.” He chuckled as he withdrew his hand, leaving his cock inside me. He slid it back and forth in my lube and cum filled ass. It was softening, but he was still able to fuck me for a while after he shot his load.

Then, he pulled out. Luckily, Steven was there with a lubed hand to slide right back in. They were not letting my ass stay empty. As Steven was leisurely fisting me, I sensed the other guy at my head. I instinctively turned my head towards him and opened my mouth. He placed his cock in my mouth, and I got to enjoy all the sweet flavors of his recent efforts. I kept sucking and sucking his cock, working the last bits of cum out of it.

“Want my piss?”

I nodded, and he just growled in response. I let his cock rest in my mouth since it can be hard to piss when you’re getting sucked. Hell, it can be hard to piss when you’re spun, when you’ve just cum, or when you’re getting sucked, so he had a lot working against him. But I soon tasted the bitter flow of his chempiss into my mouth. I swallowed as he dumped his T-laden piss into me. He gave me a few mouthfuls, and I kept his cock in my mouth to get any final drops. I knew that his piss would hit me soon, and I was ready for the flight.

Steven had been fisting my ass, and as I relaxed after swallowing the piss, I realized how deep in my ass he was. His fingers were rubbing the walls of my colon and sending shock waves through my body. It’s wild how your body changes focus in a situation like this. Even though Steven was fisting me deep, I had been fully focused on the other guy’s cock in my mouth while he was pissing. Once he was done, my body shifted the attention back to my ass. Steven was enjoying himself and I was loving what he was doing to me. He was deep in my ass, twisting around and massaging my deepest recesses.

Steven said, “I’m gonna pull out, and we’re gonna give you a break.”

His extraction this time was slow and deliberate. There were a few times when I’d slide my ass down in the sling to take more of his hand inside me, and he chuckled each time I did it. The sensations as he moved out of my ass were amazing, and I was flying high from all the T that was coursing through my veins.

When he got the widest part of his hand at my exit, he spent some time rotating his hand and stretching my ass. I reached for the poppers again. Steven recommended just a light snort since we were prepping for a break. I took one deep hit and recapped the bottle. Steven (that little bastard!) quickly shoved his fist back into my depths. I gasped as he did this and involuntarily flexed my body forward, allowing even more of his hand to enter me. He played there for a while and then began to truly pull his hand out my ass. He took a leisurely pace, but soon my ass was empty, and I was gaping.

Both guys were massaging my gape and discussing how beautiful my open hole was. Then, they helped me out of the sling and over to the bed. I lay down on it with one of them on either side of me.

“Your blindfold is coming off, so be prepared.”

I was most excited to see who the other guy was! He had impregnated me with his sperm, fisted me, fucked me, and fed me his piss. Now, I was going to get to see who this stud was.

When the blindfold was removed, Steven's lips locked onto mine in a sweet kiss. This gave my eyes ample time to adjust to the low light in the room. When Steven backed off, I looked at the other guy and was surprised by who it was.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 6 – So, it’s Jason!

Chapters 1 through 5 tell about a time when I surrendered all bodily authority to a friend of mine. I’ve been slammed, fucked, fisted, blown, and more. There’s been another guy besides my friend, Steven, there through most of it. I had been blindfolded, but I’m now meeting the other guy for the first time.

Well, it wasn’t really the first time. We’d seen each other at the gym several times and chatted a couple of times. I was always excited to see him at the gym, especially if he was nude, but never thought we’d get into a scene like this.

“Hey, Craig, I’m Jason.”

We shook hands, which seemed a little odd since he had (quite recently) jacked off inside my ass.

“Good to meet you, Jason,” I replied.

“Somehow, it feels like we’ve already met,” he chuckled. I could only nod in agreement.

I knew from my tactile research that Jason was well-built and had a hairy chest and ass, a great dick, and a beard. But now, I could see those full, sensuous lips and stunning green eyes. It had been his eyes that first attracted me to him in the gym. His hot and hairy body was a treat, too.

Truth be told, I had jerked off to this fantasy man a few times. He had always seemed like a nice guy, but I thought he was both out of my league and a guy who was probably into vanilla stuff. He was very attractive, and it was now obvious that he went far beyond vanilla in his play!

I turned to Jason and said, “You know, I’ve lusted after your ass so many times.”

“It’s all yours”, he replied with a sexy grin.

First, we were going to get him and Steven more spun. With the slam from earlier and Jason’s load of chempiss, I was feeling no pain. We fired up the pipe, got some good clouds rolling, and had a nice relaxing smoke session. We were playing with each other’s cocks and holes, but I was waiting to go after Jason’s ass once he was in the sling.

Once we had enough smoke, I led Jason over to the sling. Steven stayed behind, saying, “I just want to watch this.” That was when I remembered telling Steven about the hot guy I was lusting after at the gym. We both saw him there one night, and I told Steven how much I liked the other guy’s body. Now, the other guy (who I now knew was named Jason) was spread ass in the sling, spun out of his mind, and ready for me to do a full ass assault on him. That’s why Steven is such a good friend.

Jason looked amazing lying in the sling. His hairy chest rose and fell with each anticipatory breath, and his abs looked awesome under their coat of hair. His ass was gorgeous: hairy, spread wide, and pulsing as he awaited my ministrations.

But the first thing I did was to walk up to the head of the sling and stick my tongue in his mouth. We engaged in a hot makeout session, and then I trailed my mouth and tongue down his body. Of course, I paused at his nipples to swirl my tongue around them, suck on them, and lightly nibble on each. Jason was groaning and moving around in the sling as I teased his body. While I was sucking one of his nipples, I was hit by the smell of his armpit since he had his hands behind his head. I eagerly dove into his pit, licking and nuzzling to get his fantastic aroma all over my face.

I worked my way further down his body, pausing to run my tongue through the hair around his navel, burrow into the bush around his cock, and take a few licks at its head. But his ass was my destination, so I sat back down on the chair at the base of the stool and placed my hands on his ass.

It felt so great since it was firm and furry. He had a good coating of hair all over his ass, but a wonderfully dark thicket of fur surrounded his hole. Previously, I could only imagine the fun I’d have with this man’s ass; now, I was ready to experience it.

I pulled his cheeks apart, letting me see the sweet pinkness in the center. I blew lightly on it while rubbing my hands all over his ass. His hole pulsed eagerly, and I knew that he was as excited and ready as I was. I licked my thumb and used it to stroke over and around his hole. Getting the hair around a hole all matted down with saliva and lube is ridiculously sexy, and I looked forward to making Jason’s hole happy.

I lowered my head to his ass and, at first, just rubbed my stubbled face around his ass. The aroma of him was enticing, and I could feel the stirrings of an erection in my cock. It’s rare that I get hard when I’m partying, but Jason was getting me hard.

My tongue zeroed in on his hole, and I licked all around it. Seeing all that hair getting wet with my spit was so sexy. I used the tip of my tongue to lightly rub over the top of his hole. His hole was throbbing in anticipation of what would come next. After using the tip of my tongue to tease him, I moved to licking his hole with my whole tongue. I went as low as his balls and then dragged my tongue through his furry crevasse, over his hole, and up through his crack. He had been sweating, and his crack was salty from it. I was literally lapping it up.

But his hole was my goal, so I went for it. I used my tongue to probe the inside a bit and then went for a full rimming assault. When I eat ass, I basically make out with it. Licking, sucking, probing, swirling my tongue around. Jason got the full effect. At one point, he tapped me on the head to let me know that he wanted to do some poppers, so I eased off on the movements I was causing to let him hit the brown bottle.

Once he was feeling the poppers, I dove back into his ass with renewed vigor. I wanted this handsome stud to feel as good as he had made me feel. I increased the depth of my tonguing and added a finger or two into the mix. I wanted to get his ass opened and ready for the next phase of play.

After the poppers rush wore off, I slowed my rimming. Eventually, I sat back and looked over the array of toys that Steven had. I selected a natural looking dildo that was on the larger size and held it up to Jason.

“Can you take this?”

“Fuck, yeah. I can take that and a lot bigger ones, too.”

Damn, this was going even better than I thought!

I lubed up the toy and then slid it around his hole. Getting the lube distributed this way allowed us to move on to bigger and better things as the session progressed. Soon, I placed the toy at his entrance, looked up to confirm that he was ready, and pushed it. It slid in easily. I kept pushing until about half of the toy was in his ass. Then, I started to twist and rotate the dildo inside him, moving it around to expand his ass. Jason was clearly enjoying my work, and I was excited to see this.

I pulled back on the dildo, almost taking it out of his ass. Watching the hair drag through the lube on the dildo was enticing to me, and I shoved the toy back and forth, enjoying the eroticism of seeing his ass open up before me. Eventually, I got to the point where I was standing up, pushing the dildo all the way into his ass before pulling it back again. Since my cock was pretty firm, I did what comes naturally and dropped the dildo and shoved my cock in instead.

I was fucking my fantasy guy from the gym! Admittedly, I’m not much of a bottom, but I do like to fuck an ass every now and then. Steven knows how rare this is and came over to sit on the floor and watch.

Jason’s ass felt great on my cock. Warm and welcoming, his ass was a great ride. He offered me some poppers at one point, but I refused them since I didn’t want to lose my erection. He did them and began to ride my cock. I simply stood there while he rocked himself back and forth in the sling, impaling himself on my dick. I looked down at Steven and saw that he grabbed a dildo and was shoving it in his own ass and stroking his cock as he watched us fuck.

I fucked his ass for a while, but my cock was losing its firmness. I knew that we needed to get something more into his ass, and I had some ideas. With my cock embedded deep in his ass, I asked Jason if he wanted my fist. He nodded, and that was all I needed to pull out and lube up my hands.

When I fist a guy, especially for the first time, I like to learn my way around his ass. So, I started out with some external massage and stretching. Three fingers went in easily, so my fourth was added soon after. I was using all four fingers to drive in and out of Jason’s ass while my thumb rubbed around his ass when my fingers were inside him. He had opened nicely, so I added my thumb into the rhythm. I used my hand to probe around his ass, not penetrating deeply but feeling his muscles relax to let me in.

Steven dumped more lube on my hand, and I used the other hand to rub it around. I also put some fingers from my other hand in Jason’s ass to sense the tightness. He was ready.

Looking into his green eyes, I placed my hand at his hole and began the entry. He accepted my fingers quickly, but my knuckles were a bigger challenge. I used the thickest part of my hand to massage and probe, and soon, he was ready to take my whole hand inside him. With another look to check that he was OK, I shoved my hand inside his ass.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2