Office Cocksucker

I had a doctors appointment in the valley (Encino) and I got there early and the doctor was running late, of course.
I decided to take advantage of the time and cruise my current hook-up app.
Found a post nearby, 2 guys in an office looking to play.
Their catch, they wanted to time it out and both cum on my face at the same time. Works for me.
After the doctor appointment was done, I drove over to their office in a office building.
Cruised up to their office. Introduced ourselves. Then everyone got naked. One average and one huge cock, both shaved or lasered.!
They moved us over to in front of the windows, ensuring me it was one-way glass during the day.
Dropped to my knees and started playing with their cocks. Average cock was aggressive and directing the flow.
I was enjoying myself, 2 nice cocks, 2 above average guys.
In about 10 minutes of oral play and lots of stroking, they were ready! 
Leaned back and waited as they stroked their cocks, and worked themselves to the edge.
Both cocks blew almost at once, together. They painted my face, big cock blew one of the biggest loads I've ever seen!
My face was covered! Always an amazing feeling and I love the smell of fresh cum!
Average cock started using his finger to feed me cum, scooping it off my face.
Big cock was aggressively stroking his cock still! In about 2 minutes be blew again, another decent load all over my face!
So much cum! 
They showed me to a bathroom and gave me some hand towels to clean up with, very considerate!
Explained to me that their partner was at a training for the day and they were taking advantage of the time to play.
Exchanged numbers and was on my way. I love sucking cock!!

• Piggy 1