Is it inappropriate to offer your hole to fuck in a well known cruising spot that doesn't see much of that kind of activity?

11 minutes ago, phukhole said:

He was out of line.  He should have said - "it's mostly sucking here" and left it at that.  By adding the "and we like it that way" he was determining what YOU could do, which is not his place.  If he was trying to inform you that sucking was less risk to getting caught, he could have said that.  If he didn't fuck or didn't want to, he could have easily said that.  Instead, he tried to establish dominance.  Being who I am, I would have found a top and then the top fuck me right next to him.  (I can be an evil, petty bitch.)

I kind of object to "it is mostly sucking here," it is still trying to set the standard that you should even try to fuck. As to finding someone to fuck where he could see, is much easier said than done in the Portland area, no one ever seems to be looking to fuck and I couldn't find either a top or bottom to play with where he could see. Plus summer is definitely "no fucking season" here, fucking pretty much stops completely when the rain stops in early to mid July and doesn't resume again until it starts to rain again in early September. I had hopes that we had had 3 days of out of season rain prior to yesterday and I did have some fun at the bath on both Friday and Saturday that it would carry over to Sunday at the nude beach.

It is definitely a city of committed sides, most of whom don't even suck.

I support giving your hole to breesd in pubblic or private areas men cruz, I may be to vulgsar for some but I am into men who are looking for a Cum Dump to find and breed so my focus is giving breeders my raw hole , like men who assume I am a total piggy slut and support the movement of RAWISLAW 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HunterCox said:

I support giving your hole to breesd in pubblic or private areas men cruz, I may be to vulgsar for some but I am into men who are looking for a Cum Dump to find and breed so my focus is giving breeders my raw hole , like men who assume I am a total piggy slut and support the movement of RAWISLAW 

I'm fully versatile, so if he had offered his hole, I would have gladly accepted the offer. Sadly he is correct that it is pretty rare in this cruising spot, but it does happen, and I can't be the only one that would like it to become more frequent.

3 hours ago, partying.hard said:

Courtesy. Etiquette. Respectfulness. I think it’s always acceptable to offer your ass. 😈

I agree, I can't remember ever getting offended when a guy offered me his ass. Yes it has happened on at least a couple of occasions in that same cruising spot, and I fucked them.

On 8/26/2024 at 12:25 AM, NWUSHorny said:

For the background I got called out by someone who I was exchanging blowjobs with, in concealed spot, in an area of an officially nude beach, that is well known as a gay cruising spot. Instead of just politely saying I don't fuck, the guy found it necessary to inform me that "it is mostly just jacking off and sucking here, and we like it that way." I am well aware there is very little fucking there, or for that matter even sucking, but he and I had already been trading off sucking each others cocks for a few minutes when I tried to offer him my ass. Was I out of line, or was he? If I was out of line, because fucking isn't common at a cruising spot, there is pretty much no place in the PNW where you can even try to fuck.

Other the sucking I exchanged with this, I completely struck out, no one else wanted to do more than watch each other jack off. There was lots of cruising, but absolutely no action or for the most part even touching, and I know most of the cruisers here prefer it this way. 

You just encountered a weird guy. Don't let it ruin the cruising spot for you. What you did was totally appropriate and you should continue to offer your ass to anyone you wanna do it with. 

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, speedo21 said:

You just encountered a weird guy. Don't let it ruin the cruising spot for you. What you did was totally appropriate and you should continue to offer your ass to anyone you wanna do it with. 

I'm not going to let his comment ruin the cruising spot. However, I am the one operating outside of local norms, not him. I don't go very often, simply because it is extremely sexually frustrating for me where the vast majority of the cruisers agree with him. He was just reminding me of reality, and I didn't appreciate it.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 1

On 8/26/2024 at 11:36 AM, NWUSHorny said:

If you want to do light foreplay i.e. making out, playing with each other titties, where no one even touches a dick, you will draw a crowd that will watch in rapt attention for hours on end

That's just sad .... no wonder you travel so much .... 

Why even bother in the first place ... 

On 8/26/2024 at 1:56 PM, phukhole said:

He should have said - "it's mostly sucking here" and left it at that

That bitch should have just walked away and kept his sour commentary to himself.  Who, I wonder, anointed him warden of the (wanna-be) pigpen?  😠

As a possible alternate view: Maybe the only reason that blowjobs are tolerated there (by the authorities) is that locals DON'T try to turn it into an outdoor bathhouse? 

Here's the thing: Sex in public, in most places in the United States, is illegal, and Oregon is one of the places where it is against the law. Whether or not that SHOULD be the case isn't really the point; the fact is, it is, and thus any outdoor sexual activity that does occur is at the sufferance of law enforcement. Hell, in some states, even nude sunbathing in public is illegal, and there are no public places AT ALL where your genitals can be exposed. Even in those states, there are sometimes discreet areas where everyone knows the cops don't look too hard as long as things remain at or below a certain level. Outright fucking is generally "over the line" in most such settings, and is the quickest way to get law enforcement to crack down and eliminate EVERYTHING, including nude tanning.

In such a situation, locals are often protective of their space - sometimes because non-enforcement of the no-sex or no-nudity laws has been directly, if discreetly, negotiated with law enforcement. And while the guy may have been an ass for phrasing it that way, if his view is, in fact, the one shared by locals and law enforcement, then the sentiment is valid if not the attitude or phrasing.

All of this is conjecture, of course (except the statement about Oregon law: that much is factual and clear). But vice laws (not just about sex in public, but prostitution, drugs, etc.) frequently go hand in hand with unofficial tolerance as long as "the problem" doesn't get too big or out of certain defined areas. It may well be that outright fucking is understood by others to be "over the line."

@BootmanLA while that is possible, it is worth noting that while fucking is totally explicitly legal in bathhouses, it is barely tolerated by many of the patrons. I have also been told by the owner of an adult theater and the managers of several ABS that they are covered under the same laws as sex clubs and that it is perfectly legal in their establishments within the state of Oregon as well, but they have the same situation with their customers as the bathhouses.

I try to be very careful not to engage in sexual activities anywhere at the nude beach where you might accidentally be discovered by someone who does not want to see it, because it is also legal to bring minors to designated nudist areas within public parks in Oregon. In nice weather, there are always families with children in the nudest areas of this particular state park, and I'm fully cognizant of that fact.

We have a paradox, in that it is more legal here than in most if not all of the rest of the country, but local cultural inhibitions certainly prevent the situation from being abused.

@NWUSHorny I have no doubts about the cultural issue you've described up there (at least insofar as you've experienced it - I've seen you mention it more than once here. It may be that more people than "usual" up there think fucking is something reserved for more meaningful relationships, as opposed to bathhouse connections and otherwise cruising - I can't say.

I'd say that given the status of nudity as acceptable in (at least some) public places, it's not out of the question for the real problem in those public places to be what I mentioned: that things are tolerated as long as they're not too explicit.

Don't know if you've ever been to New Orleans, but many of the bars in the French Quarter (especially those on corners) have several sets of doors that open onto the sidewalk. In warmer weather (from about March to November) they're almost never closed, given that there's no closing time for bars. One of them had a rather notorious backroom that could be packed on weekend nights, and much of the day on holiday weekends. The backroom itself had two solid walls and one that was open to the main bar, but the fourth wall was against the sidewalk.

Inevitably, despite repeated warnings from the staff, the "activity" in the backroom would spill over into the front part of the bar, with guys sometimes fucking in full view of, and just inside, these doors open to the outside. And this bar was set into what was otherwise an almost entirely residential section of the Quarter, so you had all sorts of people walking by. Eventually, that bar lost its liquor license because they'd had too many citations for public sex, and there's a completely different bar in its place with no tolerance for a backroom at all.

So my theory may be colored by my experience, but I do know that "officialdom" often tolerates things to a certain point and no more.