On 9/13/2024 at 10:58 AM, PozBearWI said:

And a delightful place to leave it hanging.... Us readers minds sort of completing the next hour or six in our minds...  

It's one of those stories that can be left hanging and still be enjoyable to read as our mind takes a different twist in the plot the next time we read it.  Hats off to you @OKCmarriedguy and of course my unmedicated cock offered to you....

Thank you!  I really appreciate the comment!  and might be incredibly tempting if i was in Wisconsin!  But would love to chat though, if you're cool with that.

PART 2

thump-thump     Thump-Thump    Thump-Thump    THUMP-THUMP  THUMP-THUMP THUMP-THUMP-THUMP-THUMP-THUMP-THUMP!

My heart was pounding out of my chest as I stood there just watching him.  My hands were shaking, my breathing was getting more and more erratic, I felt frozen, like I couldn't move, couldn't speak.... just standing there frozen with fear and excitement.  Like reading a label on a pack of cigarettes, "Warning this Cock may Cause DEATH or Serious Injury", an obvious warning that would make most other guys run without a second thought.  And Colby!!  We just told each other last night that we loved each other, he opened up about all the trauma this man has caused him, this would kill him!   Someone I genuinely care about and this monster who has caused him so much harm and here I am right in the middle and make no mistake, this guy's intentions are not good, you're about to walk into a haunted house and monster is very real and very dangerous.  My mind, my conscious, every ounce of my survival instinct is screaming "you knew exactly what you were doing when you made the conscious decision to put your pants back down on the ground and come out here like this, but now your little dark fantasy is becoming all too real, you are face to face with death RUN for life!!".  But still, I stand here frozen, unable to pull myself away, unable to look away, and still holding this damn orange juice?

But then, like out of a dark deep cave within, came another voice.  A voice so powerful that the other voices silenced in its presence.  A voice that could not be pacified or intimidated by warnings, an entity that needed to feed was consuming my being.  Adrenaline began to course through my veins like a drug, my heart hit so hard I could swear you could hear it, and like a sailor being lured to his death by the temptation of the Siren, I took a step towards the monster's lair.

I don't even know if I was in control anymore.  It was as if everything survival instinct I had left my body and the only thing left was pure carnal, animalistic lust.  An all-consuming desire that knew what it wanted, and didn't care about the cost.  I couldn't take my eyes off of him and seeing how is demeanor changed when I took that first step, he KNEW he had won.  It did not matter how evil his intentions where, I was powerless, under his control he had his victim in his web.  

I entered his room and he told me to shut the door behind him, I couldn't speak, but I did as he said and shut the door.  

He sat there 3 feet from me with his cock in hand as I stood there completely naked like a scared little kid.  He could definitely sense my fear and it seemed to empower him, make him harder and bolder, his voice came more commanding, knowing I was his now.

Him: come here

I slowly approached him, looking each other in the eyes as he licked his lips like a lion before consuming a young gazelle.  

Him: Get on your knees

I started to get on my knees and soon felt his hand on my shoulder pulling me into him as his hand slid to the top of my head, feeling his firm hand grasp the hair on the back of my head pulling my head down and with his other hand aiming his large cock to my mouth.  

I opened my mouth as it was shoved inside, I tried to take it all, but having never done this before, I was struggling, but he kept pushing my head down and shoving his cock deeper as I kept gagging over and over, soon he had both hands on the back of my head pulling my head down on his cock as he forcibly fucked my face.  He was pulling down with such force, I had to use one hand to brace myself and keep myself upright and the other I reached up to hold the base of his cock, thinking maybe that would stop so much of his cock from going down my throat helping me to breathe.  

Him:  You're such a fucking whore, I knew you wanted this.   Oh, you're going to be my little bitch from now on aren't you.   

Him: FUCKING ANSWER ME!!

he let up on the back of my head allowing me to raise my head up just enough to get his cock out of my mouth.  With slobber dripping from my mouth to his cock i tried to answer him

Me: (almost crying, I was able to mumble out) Yes

Him: Fucking right, now get back to work

as he pulled my head back down on his cock, I wasn't fully prepared so when he pulled my head down his cock went deeper down my throat than before and gagged and almost threw up, but that didn't seem to stop him.  

Him: oh fuck yeah... It has been too long, you're going to get your load real quick this time

Him: jerk that mother fucker!

He let up a little, allowing me to pull my head up and jerk him off more and it wasn't long before he started moaning and repeating "Oh fuck" and suddenly like a volcano erupting he started shooting his load in the back of my throat, at first his cum was coming out of my mouth

Him: you better fucking swallow that shit mother fucker (as he forcibly shoved his cock deeper down my throat)

I started to gag again, but quickly closed my lips tightly around his cock and tried swallowing as much as possible.  

He kept moaning "Fuck yeah!  Oh Fuck...Oh Fuck, you fucking slut bitch" as the cum kept spewing out of his cock down my throat and down his cock.

After he finished he fell back on the bed breathing heavily.

Him: Man, that is the first action i have had in years!  Damn I needed that

I just kind of sat there on my knees, completely lost.  This is the first time I had ever been in a situation like that, I have always been the top, or the one getting blown or with a woman, it was completely new to me and i felt so, so naked kneeling there, cum dripping down my mouth and running down my neck and chest.

Him: Fuck man, how are we going to tell Colby about this?

I panicked when i heard that, immediately reality came flooding back.

Me: (Stuttering out) I... I.... I 

Him: what you didn't want to tell him about this?  You're going to lie to my son?  and worse, you want to make me lie to my son

Me: I don't know, i hadn't thought about it

Him: well look man, i can maybe keep this a secret, but i am not comfortable with it.

Me: Thank you so much!

Him: yeah, i don't like lying to my boy so i am going to need something from you

Me: of course, what do you want?

Him: Man you know i cant get out of here and my son wont allow me to have guests, thinks i am going to be doing drugs or something, so you're going to have to keep this up. I haven't had action from another person in years!

Me: i'm not sure i understand

Him: You can fuck my son, but you only suck my dick!   Is that clear enough

Me: Yeah!  I mean, i dont know if we should do this again.

Him: Look mother fucker!  You want me to keep this a secret, then you're going to have to work for it.  I know a slut when i see one, i saw you eye'n my dick.  Now get the fuck out of here and go jerk off and if you ain't getting on your knees again soon, i may just have to let Colby know about how you came into my room naked and just took my dick like a ho!

I started to fumble my way out of the room, rushing back to my room as i heard him say:

Him: oh yeah! Colby told me you were rich, so maybe you should be dropping off some cash for me too, after all, we don't want colby to find out about this.

Right then, I immediately knew i had been played.  He knew I had money, and was working to get it.  That is what it was all about.

Then panicked, i started to google, "Can you get HIV from oral Sex" and found out that it was very rare and it was most common for bottoms to get HIV from a HIV positive top.   

What the fuck did I just get myself into, what was he going to do.  His entire plan was to get me in this situation so he could manipulate me however he wanted, he basically had me backed against a corner.  What could i do, tell Colby, not only would he break up with me, but that would kill him.  Did i have any other options.  I just laid there on the bed naked freaking out, what the hell was i going to do!   He owned me now, he was going to make me pay him to suck his dick!  His huge black dirty fucking dick and i had to pay him money for it.  I had to pay this dirty mother fucker money so he could shoot his dirty disease filled load down my throat, and shove his giant cock inside me.  That giant dirty cock just oozing out dirty cum, pumping his load down my throat, again and again.  

I went from panicking to getting hard, thinking part of me didn't want colby to know, because i wanted to be in this situation.  What was this situation going to bring on me.....

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OKCmarriedguy said:

Thank you!  I really appreciate the comment!  and might be incredibly tempting if i was in Wisconsin!  But would love to chat though, if you're cool with that.

Always cool with that.

• drscorpio changed the title to The Fall

Part 3

His dad laid on his bed naked as I crawled up on his bed approaching him and when I got to his giant 10" massive cock I grabbed it and spit on it and slowly started jerking it off getting it as hard as it could go before taking the whole thing in my mouth, down my throat, there was nothing better than his bare cock.  He laid there with his hand on back of my head reaffirming me, and the more he moaned, the harder I sucked, until he stopped me and told me he wanted to cum somewhere else, my heart beat grew faster hearing those words as he bent me over on his bed and approached behind me, placing one hand on my hip and the other on his massive bare cocking aiming it towards its destination.  My hole easily accepted the entire cock, as slowly guided all 10" in me, like it had been there 100 times before, craving it, begging for it, awaiting his load inside of me, it slid perfectly into place.  He began fucking me so hard the bed sounded like it was going to break, it was an old cheap bed, so I was surprised to see it handle such rigorous fucking, he fucked me like a dog, just hard and fast fucking, pounding me with every thing he had, but then a loud noise interrupted us and it just grew louder and louder.  It was my phone, I reached for it and realized I was back in my bed... alone.  It was all a dream.

The next weekend came and I made up some canned excuse as to why I couldn't come back, which Colby pretended to be ok with, but with this being the first weekend I hadn't came to visit, you could tell he was a little bit suspicious.  And when the following weekend approached and I started to drop hints that I wasn't going to come again:

Me: Man work is so crazy, I have so much i need to do to get caught up

Colby: I am sorry to hear that, you're still coming here this weekend right?

Me: yeah, its just....I don't know I really have a lot to do

Colby: that is two weekends in a row.  I really want to see you?

Me: I know

Colby: Can you not work from here

Me: Its just hard to concentrate 

Colby: baby please....please

Colby and I talked every day, so I didn't think that he knew what happened, but i was still scared/nervous to be back in that apartment.  I am not exactly sure what i was so nervous about since i was pretty confident that Colby didn't know.  Maybe i was nervous about seeing his dad, even worse, what If i was nervous because I WANTED to see his dad.

Colby and I talked every night, but almost every night I jerked off thinking about his dad!  What had I got myself into, he was all I could think about.

I couldn't get his strength, the force and control he took of the situation, feeling so dominated, so completely under his control, willingly under his control.  The thought of him luring me into his room and throwing me on to his bed crawled on top of me.  What would I do if the head of his huge bare cock pushed against my hole, would i try to stop him, would i let him continue?  The thought was so exciting, and got me so hard that i looked forward to getting home in the evening and jerking off fantasizing about him rolling me over on my stomach and mounting on top of me thrusting his bare cock inside of me, making me beg him to cum inside of me.  But every night after I jerked off I felt terrible about it.  Maybe a big part of me not wanting to come see Colby was guilt.  

Cheating is one thing, but cheating on this guy you say you love, with his dad!  Not just his dad, but his dad that has caused him so much emotional harm.  This would kill him and i felt like such a horrible person for doing this to him, but again the next night i would rush home and jerk off thinking about him.  I felt so bad, i really didn't want to hurt Colby so maybe i was just trying to distance myself from the whole thing.  

Nevertheless, I found myself back in Dallas the next weekend and Friday night we went to dinner when i got to town and then back to his apartment, he kept saying how excited he was and how it had been too long and he couldn't wait to get in bed, but i was still nervous and feeling guilty.  When we got to his apartment, i immediately locked eyes with his dad's door and nothing, he didn't come out or anything, we went straight back to the bedroom and i fumbled my way through sex.  I was nervous, i kept picturing his dad which made me feel horrible.  It took me a while to cum, there were even a few times I started to lose my erection, which made me even more nervous, I was a paranoid wreck!

The weekend went by without anything bad happening, I left early Sunday and never saw his dad.  I felt like I wasn't able to relax until the drive home.  His dad never came out and said anything, Colby didn't know and his dad wasn't trying to make a scene, he wasn't intentionally trying to come between us. 

I came back the next weekend and was a lot more relaxed, things seemed to be going back to normal for Colby and I, but still almost every night I was home, I would jerk off thinking about his dad.  

It had been almost a month since I had given his dad the blow job, the nervousness had subsided and but the desire to do it again was getting louder.  Jerking off wasn't pacifying the desire anymore.  I took off Friday and decided to go to Colby's on Thursday night, knowing Colby had to work Friday, but I tried so hard to convince myself that I wasn't going there to see his dad and that I wouldn't see him.  I was taking off Friday, so I could surprise Colby, nothing to do with his father.  But I was having a hard time making myself believe it.

Friday morning when Colby left for work, I couldn't go back to sleep, I just laid there with two voices whispering in my ears.  One voice telling me how bad, dangerous, selfish this was and another voice telling me that nobody will know so it wont hurt anyone.  For about an hour I laid there trying to convince myself both ways, to go out there naked like last time and on the other hand to stay in the room.  

I finally compromised, and decided that I would get up and get dressed and go to the gym and then if after the gym and breakfast, if I still wanted to do something, Then I could try.  The idea seemed good, so I got up and got dressed and started to walk out.  When I left the bedroom my eyes immediately went to his bedroom door to see if it opened, part of me hoping that it would and part of me hoping that it wouldn't.  I made it to the front door and had my hand on the door handle and then stopped.

I heard a voice in my head "you should probably go grab a bottle of water out of the refrigerator", but there was another voice, a quieter voice "you're lying to yourself, you have water, you can get water at the gym, leave now!".

As soon as I opened the door to the refrigerator to grab a water, I heard a noise behind me, I turned to see his bedroom door opened.  I couldn't see him, he just opened the door.  I stood there for a second unsure what to do, my heart was pounding.   I slowly took a few steps back trying to see further into his room.  With one step I could see the corner of his bed, with another step I could see his foot in the corner of his bed, with another step I could see his lower body on the bed as he laid there on top of the covers naked playing with his cock in his hand, and with one last step I could see him.  Laying there on top of the bed, legs spread wide, with one hand behind his head and the other hand holding his cock.

I stood there as we stared at each other until he raised his hand off his cock and motioned for me to come to him.  Without looking away I sat the bottle of water down on the counter and proceeded to his room.  I got in the room and shut the door behind me.

Him: take off your clothes

I immediately did as i was told and stripped down

Him: were you trying to run off without coming to see me?  You know better than that

Me: (Studdering) no, I was just going to run to the gym real quick

Him: Yeah, then you can come back here and get a huge load of protein down your throat

Him: grab that lube off the dresser and bring it over here

I looked over to the dresser that was covered in miscellaneous items and found the bottle of lube and and looked back to him as he gestured it was the right bottle.

Him: Come over here and...( he gestured to his rock hard cock)

I crawled up on the bed and squirted some of the lube on my hand and proceeded to rub it on his cock and started to jerk him off, but he stopped me and started pulling me on top of him.  It wasn't until this point that I realized he was about to fuck me raw, I cant hardly explain the emotions going through my head, excitement, fear, desire.  

But he pulled me to where I was straddling on top of his rock hard cock and then with both of his hands on my ass checks he started pulling me back and forth, sliding on top of his cock back and forth down my taint.  

Him: (moaning) oh yeah, ride that dick mother fucker.. get it you fucking slut.  You want it dont you

Him: Tell me how bad you want it mother fucker

Me: I want it, I fucking want it so bad

at this point he pulled me down towards him and he started kissing me, and when he pulled me down the head of his cock slid back from my taint towards my ass.  The thought of it being so close drove me wild so I started grinding on it, playing with the loaded gun, wanting to see what it felt like to have close to my hole.  He realized what i was doing and immediately stopped kissing me.  he threw me off of him onto my back as he rolled over on top of me.

Him: you trying to get me to fuck you, you little fucking bitch?

Him: you think i am going to fuck you and let you get my son infected! 

He put his hand on my throat and the other hand on the bed and started grinding real hard, with his cock rubbing against my lower stomach, the friction against my cock made me cum pretty fast, but he wasn't done.  He was pumping so hard me head was beating against the headboard as the bed was rocking back and forth, it was an older cheap bed so it made a lot of noise and i thought for sure it would break, but then as quickly as it started he shot his load all over my dick.  

He collapsed on top of me for a second catching his breath and then rolled off onto his back:

Him: you can go to the gym now

I laid there for a second catching my breath

Him: i'm saying get out

I quickly got up and grabbed my clothes and started to walk out when i heard him say:

Him: hey bring me a $250 prepaid card when you come back and ill let you suck this dick one more time.

I stood there for a second in disbelief at what I had just heard, which he did not seem to appreciate

Him: did you hear me!

Me: yes

Him: good, now get out of here

I went to the gym and my mind was just thinking about what had just happened and i couldn't really focus so i just walked on the treadmill for about an hour and left.  I went and grabbed something to eat and then yes, i went and grabbed a prepaid credit card for $250.

I was heading back to the apartment when Colby called:

Colby: Hey what you doing?

Me: Nothing, what about you?

Colby: wondering if you wanted to grab lunch

I was torn here, I really wanted to go back to the apartment for round 2, but how shitty would that be.  

Colby: you there?

Me: yeah, sorry i'm just getting ready to head to the gym?  how about dinner and drinks?

Colby: ok fine, i just wanted to see you

I might be a worse person than his dad is.  Here is this good guy, who completely trusts me and opens up to me about how much his dad hurt him and then here I am lying to him so I can go to his house and fuck around with his dad.  

I parked at the apartment and got out of the car and walked towards the apartment and I remember thinking how bad of a person I was.  I no longer had 2 voices whispering in my ear, just one voice telling me how bad I was, but it didn't stop me.  I wanted it too bad.

I got in the apartment and went to his dad's door and knocked.  He opened the door, standing there in his boxers

Him: you get that card?

Me: yeah (as i pulled the card out of my pocket and handed it to him)

Him: good deal, $250?

Me: yeah

Him: ok, come on

but this time he stepped out of the bedroom and went to the couch, this is the first time i had seen anyone use the couch or the living room at all.  He sat down and grabbed the remote and turned on the tv.

Him: come here

I walked over to where he was and he pulled his cock out of his boxers

Him: here you go, get your $250 worth

Me: out here?

Him: (gesturing to his cock) get to it 

I got down on my knees between his leg and grabbed his limp cock and started sucking it.  Taking turns between sucking and jerking it off, but it took forever my jaw was starting to hurt so i started jerking him off and spitting on his cock for lube, but he still didnt cum

Me: what do you want me to do

HIm: take off your clothes

So i stood up and took off my clothes

Him: go to my room and get the lube

So i ran into his room and grabbed the lube and came back out.  He took the lube and squirted into his hands and lubed up his cock.  He then moved me down and bent me over the couch, i looked over my shoulder to see him coming up behind me, he grabbed the lube and spread it down my ass crack and between my legs, he then pulled my two legs together with his legs outside of mine.  I watched as he mounted me, with one hand on my hips and the other on his cock, as he slid is cock between my legs, he told me to keep my legs tight as he began to fuck my legs.  

His cock was coming between my legs rubbing up against my cock and my lower stomach.  He fucked me like that for a few strokes but it wasn't working out the way he wanted and stopped, he grabbed his cock and put it right up to my hole 

Him: fuck fuck fuck!  You need to go get some condoms cause i am ready to tear this ass up!

I was so turned on, i didn't care about anything else, i started moving my hips and pushing back against his cock and at first he started to go with it, i felt him push his cock in my hole for a half a second, not even getting his head all the way in me and then stopped screaming out FUCK!!   He then turned me around to where i was sitting on the ground with my legs straight out in front of me with my back up against the bottom of the couch.  He got up on one knee and with the other leg to the side and pushed his cock right up to my face and grabbed the back of my head with one hand and with the other aimed his cock to my face and in my mouth.  I put one hand on his ass cheek and the other on his knee trying to brace myself as he began to anger fuck my face.  He had both hands behind my head.

I was gagging so hard that i had to use one hand to grab his cock to stop it from going so far down my throat as he continued fucking my face, it wasn't long though before he shoved his cock as deep as he could down my throat and started pumping out cum down my throat as i gagged on his rock hard cock.   He then made me suck all the cum off his cock and watched me swallow every drop of it.  

Then he just stood up and walked to his room and shut his door, as i just sat there on the floor practically crying from gagging so hard.  and it all hit me at once, I was the bad person in this story, not his dad.  

Its funny how lust can make you lose your moral compass.  To where you dont care about anything but your sexual desires, you dont care who you hurt or what the costs are and then as quickly as you blow your load you come rushing back to reality, but it's too late, you've already made your decision.  

When I was getting ready to head back home on Sunday, Colby told me to let him know the next time I took off on Friday so he would take off too, so we could spend the day together.  This pretty much ruined my chances of seeing his dad again, since Friday's while he was at work was the only time his dad and I had the chance to meet.

4 Weeks had gone by and I hadn't seen his dad at all, he could have been dead and I wouldn't have known.  Things were good with Colby and I, but there was a deep sexual desire that had been awoken inside that was hungry and needed to be fed and again, Jerking off wasn't satisfying the craving anymore.  

Saturday night, we had a big halloween party to go to with Colby's friends, we both definitely drank too much, but Colby more than I, we got back to his apartment pretty late and didn't even have sex, he passed out cold.

I was laying there drunk and thought it would be a good idea to go get some water, so as quiet as possible, I slipped out of the bed and quietly opened and closed the bedroom door and tip-toed down the hallway towards the kitchen, but I ended up going right past the kitchen to his bedroom door.

I quietly knocked on the door but no answer, I knocked a little louder and again a little louder and I heard some movement behind the door and footsteps approaching and then the door cracked open to see his dad peak around the corner of the door and with a surprised almost what-the-fuck-are-you-doing look.

Me: Hey

Him: what the fuck are you thinking

Me: he is passed out drunk

Him: go away 

He started to shut to door, but i quickly put him hand up and stopped him

Me: he is passed out, he isn't going to wake up

You could tell he seemed frustrated, he wanted it, but thought it was too risky and made him nervous.  He wanted to say no, but he wanted me too, so he slowly opened the door.  

I walked in the room as he slowly and cautiously closed the door.  The room was only light by a small tv playing some random tv show.  I turned to face him and slid my shorts down to the ground and turned and crawled on the bed.  I laid there on the bed facing him with my legs spread awaiting him.  Even in the low-light i could tell he was nervous as he slid off his boxers and crawled on the bed on top of me.  I immediately wrapped my arms around him and kissed him, he laid down on top of me kissing me and i could fell his cock getting harder and harder, fuck i wanted him so bad that i whispered in his ear, "I fucking want you".  My hand fumbled over his night stand knocking things off on the floor making noise until i found a tube of lube.  I squirted some in my hand and reached down to his cock, but he stopped me.

Him: Hold on....

Me: its ok (as i proceeded to rub the lube on his cock and my hole)

Him: FUCK!!  

Me: its ok, I want you to do it

He looked as though he didn't have the will power to fight it and just gave in, for a second he almost looked sad before he grabbed my leg behind my knee, bending my knee, adjust my hips giving him access to my hole.  He made a small thrust of his hips and I felt it, the head of his cock pushing against my ass crack, I tried to rotate my hips more and soon it had found him mark, but he stopped. You could see it in his face, he had is own internal battle going on.  

Now I dont know if this was out of the goodness of his own heart or preservation.  if i suddenly became poz, his son would no-doubly suspect him and he would be kicked out and have nowhere to go, but back to jail.

But all of this came to crashing stop with the most sobering sound I had ever heard, the front door open and close, followed by a knock on the bedroom door.

We laid there naked with him on top of me, with his cock pushing up against my hole frozen, trying not to make a sound, hoping he would think his dad was sleeping and go away, but that is not the case.  He slightly pushed open the door and poked his head in and the most horrifying sound I have ever heard followed:

Colby: Dad, you awake!

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2