I'm convinced tops like loose holes

slaveboi

I've posted before about a couple I play with sometimes.  They are both dom.  For the last holiday weekend I planned a long hotel stay to get some cock. I asked if they wanted to come play one night but the were both heading out of town for the weekend.  The wife was bitching because he flight was leaving 2hrs be for hers. I offered to pay for an uber if she wanted to play a bit before she left. So I check in Thursday and get ready.  She text me and said hubby wants a double bj when he drops me off. When they get to my hotel she comes in and says he is going to be late we have to work fast.  She says you take his cock im gonna eat his ass. I instantly drop down and he pulls off his shorts. I started sucking while she stripped.  It was the crazy. Once her tongue was in his ass he came in under a min. He cleaned up and left and the wife was asking what I wanted.  I told her it was up to her. She said she wanted to warm me up for all the cocks I was going to take over the weekend.  I grab a big strapon and she said no she had a different idea. She got the lube and started working her fist in my ass. Within 15min she was working on getting another hand in. She has only had 2 fists in a couple of time but I had 2 bottles of poppers on the night stand. She tore the seal off one with her teeth and handed it to me. A little more fisting in and out she told me to take a bit 3 hits and then slid a second hand in. For about 30min she is pushing both her arms up my cunt. The whole time talking dirty telling my I'm gonna be so stretched out . She finally pulls out and sits on my face. I make her cum and then look at my phone. I had a message from a regular fuck bud that he was ready to go. He is a young skinny black kid with an impressive dick. She still had a bit before her uber so she told me to ask him if she could stay and watch. He seemed excited and said he was 3min away. She gave me a look and said let's give him a show. She had my hands tied in front of me and handed me the poppers then un latched the door. A couple hits and she had both arms about mid forearm when he walked in. The look of shock as he started to undress was amazing.  She told me to get him hard which only took a few seconds. Then she told him to get ready and as soon as he was she brought both hands out in a fist and told him to go in balls deep. He slammed in balls deep. They both started talking about hot hot it was playing with my sloppy hole. He came in me in just a few minutes and the second he was out she put her hand back to feel his load. 

I had 6 more tops that night and every one commented on how loose I was. Not one complaint. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

The way I phrase it is I prefer "used" holes over virginal ones. If breaking in a virgin is someone's jam, more power to you!  I can't be bothered...

But if the hole has obviously/recently been used, I'm ALL FOR IT! 😍😍😍

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BlueSaphir said:

My experience is “straight” guys or guys who still fucks women pussy are more used to looser hole. 
Most gay tops I met prefer a tight hole. 

I’m not sure I agree with that perception.  Yes there’s a population of gay men that are very vocal in their desire for a tight hole, but from my experience, most tops drool at a used cunt when in the moment. They gotta sink into it. It could be the tops i seek out, because im a pig, but even in the most anon situation, with a sloppy cunt backed up against a glory hole in a pitch black room, its always the most fucked cunt that has the largest, most vocal line of guys waiting to help wreck it.

On 9/11/2024 at 12:39 PM, slaveboi said:

I had 6 more tops that night and every one commented on how loose I was. Not one complaint. 

Normal loose holes can tighten up on request, but tight holes have a hard time opening up, and that's frustrating for the top.

I usually loosen up my hole so the cock can go in easier, but once inside I show my muscle control and find out what the top wants in terms of pressure. But when the guy is almost ready to shoot, I always open up my hole wide open and let the guy go deeper if he needs more friction. I don't like "milking" the cock because some guys' cocks even hurt.

• Like 1

I love a tight hole and I’ve enjoyed breaking in few anal virgins in my time. My boy, Drew was a virgin before he met me. The first time I took him to my bed I told him I intended to fuck his arse. He was so nervous but I could see he was excited. I rolled him on to his belly, opened his legs and put a ton of lube up his chute. I was careful but he still moaned a lot and kept pulling away. This really annoyed me so I shouted at him to keep fukkin still. I find young men/boys who are into Daddies react better when I take control and bark out orders. I forced my helmet through his ring  and pushed half my cock into him. I rested my cock there for 10 minutes to get used to it then I slowly pushed into him. He was so fukkin tight that I was close to cumming just by entering him. I was deep in his hole which was so hot and so tight that I shot my load without thrusting. After I loaded him, I stayed inside his arse for 20 minutes telling him he did good and was no-longer a virgin. Drew still has a tight hole but now I mount him any time I want and thrust roughly into his arse and pump him as hard as I like - the way men should fuck!

• Piggy 2

I prefer a ‘Goldilocks’ hole-one that offers initial resistance when I first penetrate, but then stretches open to accommodate my big cock. Usually by the end the hole is wrecked, gaped, dripping my sperm

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Norcalfukkr said:

I prefer a ‘Goldilocks’ hole-one that offers initial resistance when I first penetrate, but then stretches open to accommodate my big cock. Usually by the end the hole is wrecked, gaped, dripping my sperm

You took the words right out of my mouth!  That is the hole I love!!

I love a sloppy hole , firstly because its owner in more likely to be a slag , and /or because he may have already been fucked  very recently and possibly be preloaded .

This  is why I love Saunas 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, Davidc said:

I love a sloppy hole , firstly because its owner in more likely to be a slag , and /or because he may have already been fucked  very recently and possibly be preloaded .

This  is why I love Saunas 

Cum to Brighton