BNWO & Hardcore Raceplay

Simmy34

On 9/22/2024 at 10:57 PM, Demondicc said:

Just what black dick does to you white bitches . Brings out your inner slut . 

Yes, I need it,  wanna be fed regularly 💧💋💧

• Like 1

I swear to god I thought I had done EVERYTHING sexually until about two weeks ago when I hooked up with a black guy.  He was hardcore in to race play and I was really kinda shocked.  I had to reprogram all my fucking brain wiring to even be able to say some of the words.  But then I got super in to it and now I find it kinda hot as long as the other guy is too.  Strangely after this happened I asked a couple black and latino FBs if they were familiar and they all responded "yeah, it's like totally a thing, I can't believe you didn't know"  - I guess I still have some things to learn lol

8 hours ago, PozToxVersPig said:

I swear to god I thought I had done EVERYTHING sexually until about two weeks ago when I hooked up with a black guy.  He was hardcore in to race play and I was really kinda shocked.  I had to reprogram all my fucking brain wiring to even be able to say some of the words.  But then I got super in to it and now I find it kinda hot as long as the other guy is too.  Strangely after this happened I asked a couple black and latino FBs if they were familiar and they all responded "yeah, it's like totally a thing, I can't believe you didn't know"  - I guess I still have some things to learn lol

Don't worry the pre-programming comes when your getting fucked long and hard in the ass trust me!

• Like 1