Sensory Deprived Fisting Session

BritishCumdump

I am one satisfied sub. Last night I got to live out one of my hottest fantasies with a regular who has been craving my cunt again for months. A total anon sensory deprivation fuck and fist. This is a top who has fucked me countless times over the years but I've always been blindfolded or hooded and ass up on the bed so I have no idea of his age, ethnicity, or what he looks like, but he has a big dick (like 8" by the feel of it). 
As some background I've been training for Locktober so I've had my dick locked for nearly a week now, with a routine of poppers and hypno training, and heavy toy play and anal stretching every night, then sleeping in chastity, then stretching my cunt again in the morning, making sure I can take my widest toy before I start my day, keeping a plug in my hole for a few hours afterwards to stop it closing. 
Yesterday this guy said he really needed to unload after 5 days without cumming, so I told him my hole was his if he needed it even though it was super loose and sore from all the training. 
My condition was that he help me with a fantasy of mine, I wanted to be totally at his mercy and sensory deprived. So he would let himself in and I'd be ass up on the bed waiting, ballgag in my mouth, earbuds in blasting hypno slavetraining, blindfold over eyes, hood over face. At the side there would be a vat of fisting lube, toys of ascending size from human size dildos to huge cunt wreckers, poppers, and the key to my chastity cage. I had my strongest poppers in my hand and he was instructed to tap me on the shoulder when he wanted me to start hitting and tap me again when I was allowed to stop. 
This session was incredible and I'm still recovering. My hole feels so wrecked, sore, and satisfied. It went exactly how I wanted it to with my first indication that he was there in the room being his hands around my waist, then his tongue in my hole, searching for the load that some nearby twink had shot up there a bit earlier. Then it was just a free for all with me having to guess from the feeling what was being done to my hole. Sometimes it was just his big cock, then some exploratory fingers, then a big buttplug, then his cock alongside the buttplug (such a stretch!). I think he came at this point as I felt some additional warmth in my guts with any moans from him drowned out by the voices in my earbuds reminding me what an obedient and worthless f*ggot I was. 
Then the fisting started with me feeling the cold lube against my hole and the fingers working their way into me. He was really coy at first, hanging around on the fourth finger like it was gonna be too much so I starting backing up on his hand, indicating that I was okay with more. Then almost too easily his whole fist slid into me, I could feel it inside me and took so much pride in the fact it felt so good and wasn't a struggle, from then he just went to town, punching his fist into me and speeding up or slowing down depending on my muffled moans behind the ballgag, the sensation was so good. Then his hand pulled out and I kinda panicked that it was over, until I felt fingers from both hands reaching into me, pulling my hole open and him trying to get doubles. He didn't but it was so fucking close, I was totally huffed up on poppers by this point but it felt as though he had one fist and all but the knuckle of the other hand in. We must have stayed like this for a while as the stretch and feeling was incredible. After this he got back to some toys but I couldn't tell you which ones, I think he tried to jerk off a smallish dildo inside of me which was kinda hot. Then he moved onto depth training, his fist was back in me but I could feel it feeling around, searching for my second ring, getting its fingers in there and pushing through, it felt so good as he must have been elbow deep. This felt kinda weird though, like hot but awkward with no real sparks of pleasure, until he started pulling out slowly, his seemingly hairy arm brushing against my prostate and sending me into overdrive. I could feel the precum leaking out of my locked nub and making my jockstrap wet. He kept doing this depth training for a while and it was so good and so satisfying. 
After that he wanted a big finish though, so I felt him fumbling with my groin after pulling his fist out, checking my chastity cage and then unlocking it (which is a weird sensation when you can't see). He then proceeded to sit me upright on my knees slide his fist back into my now very stretched and accommodating ass, and then jerk me off as he was punching me. I honestly tried to resist as the pleasure was too intense but there was nothing I could do, I was shifting around trying to get free of his hands and he kept pounding my pussy and jerking my cock until I could feel the orgasm coming. I have no idea how much I must have shot but (and I don't know if he intended this to be cruel or just doesn't know enough) as soon as the orgasm was there and I could feel myself cumming, he let go and stopped, so it kinda felt like a ruined orgasm. He kept his fist in me for a while longer and then slowly pulled out and it was so painful because of how much my cunt had tightened round his wrist during orgasm. After that there was a quiet moment and the feeling of movement, then I felt three taps on my shoulder meaning he was done and leaving. I waited another minute or two and then took off my gear and collapsed in a very satisfied heap on the bed, the sheets were kinda soaked with a mix of lube and cum as it must have leaked out while getting fisted. 
It was so fucking incredible and all I want is to have that again. Maybe with more than one guy this time. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3