FOLSOM STREET FAIR 2024. REFLECTIONS: FULL BLOWN AIDS X FULL ASS DISCLOSURE

There's no denying it - this weekend, my fuckin ass has done been thru A LOT. On Thursday evening you could've probably compared my hole to the slip'n'slide in your mom and dads backyard from the 90's, but as the weekend progressed my pussy became an entire fuckin waterpark for other guys (the big kind- were talking body slides, innertube slides, wave pool AND a lazy river) & ur just gonna have to believe me when I tell you, the ASSplash Zone saw heavy traffic. I started with showing off on my webcam and streching my hole with my new VERY LARGE toys that I picked up while in Berlin all summer; the whole time I was there I just wanted to get this huge purple toy I got from Mr. B onto my fuck machine because it's so heavy its kinda difficult to stuff yourself with. It felt so fucking amazing to finally get stretched wide by this thing after owning it for like almost 3 months already. Of course that only lasted so long until I moved on to fisting myself, and eventually getting bored at home and going out to find some big dicks to use my hungry holes. Over the course of the weekend I had been fucked and fisted BOTH in the privacy of some shady trap houses and right in the middle of the intersection at 10th and Folsom (a long time fantasy/goal of mine that I'd never been able to pull off in the past.) The hands? Obviously the hands of some of my favorite guys on the planet (and maybe one or two complete strangers also.) Some smaller, and some impressively large. I've taken more cum loads u than could count on your own two hands. All of this was exactly what I signed up for, honestly. But what I DIDN'T sign up for was the aftermath of all that beautiful ass abuse... like, can I please just take a fuckin piss without having to blow my entire asshole inside out of my body?! Fuck my life, right? But at the same time I guess that's just the price you pay when you come back home to San Francisco just in time to celebrate our most sacred (and my all-time personal favorite) local holiday. An annual celebration of and gift to all of the faggot whores out there in the world, passed down to us by our leather daddy ancestors of yesteryear right here in South Of MArket: the Folsom Street Fair. And honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.... I mean, if you aren't 100% completely fuckin destroyed when you leave- did you even DO Folsom, bro? Or did IT do YOU? 

😛

Edited by TrashyWhiteboy
  • Piggy 2
  • Haha 1