Strangest Requests When Hooking Up

BritishCumdump

I hooked up with an older guy a couple of times who liked being fed and feeding younger guys who would then suck him off. He fed me pizza as I kneeled between his legs. He loved the feeling from the warmth of my mouth on his cock. Another time I fed him some butter before rubbing it on his abs and cock… good thing I like the taste of butter. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/27/2023 at 5:51 AM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

I had a guy who took me to a really cruisy park to strip me naked and specifically watch a bunch of homeless men fuck me and blow loads in me out in the open where anyone could see. he legit hate fucked me semi regularly and legit thought I was a disgusting fem whore and would often tell me I’m a “worthless piece of $hit" and that if I was his son he would have sold me as a sex slave. he was always trying to find new degrading stuff to do to me. so he prearranged for a few dirty homeless men to meet me there with him and several other homeless and regular cruisers ended up using me while he watched and told them to rape me and piss on me and ended up ramming his entire forearm up my as while I laid naked on a picnic table getting strangled and pissed on.

there is another guy who liked to dress me up as his daughters and fuck me in their actual beds. I actually look exactly like his older daughter.he also has me call him daddy and dad and he calls me by their names while he brutally sodomizes me.

I had a guy who liked me to dress in his daughters clothes (she was 16), and then took me to her bedroom and 'raped' me.  

On 7/28/2023 at 3:27 PM, NWUSHorny said:

Do requests during the hookup count? I hooked up with a guy in Palm Springs that wanted me to "pant like a bitch" while he was inside of me, and basically just lay there with him in me and let him talk about getting his buddies to fuck me. He also stopped me or pulled out any time I tried to fuck myself with his dick or even milk it. I put up with him mostly keeping his dick in my ass for about an hour, but eventually told him if he wasn't going to fuck me I needed to go back to my hotel and get some rest. 

I enjoy panting like a bitxh I had a similar thing happen with a fwb. After a few 

3 minutes ago, timidrawbttm said:

I enjoy panting like a bitch in heat though,  a similar thing happen with a fwb. After a few months he would talk about turning me out to his local friends and looking for guys to use me after he did. Never followed through with it but I was down while he used me as long as I didn't cum.

Correction? Fucked up original post and new here.  

Not sure if I would call that one weird, but it was creative enough that I'll never forget it:

We agreed to meet outside before he would fuck me at his place, also he told me that we will go to a super market before where I can chose a vegetable of my choice and he will work my ass with it, before I'm due for getting his dick.

Buying a cucumber has changed forever... 😋

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
On 7/26/2023 at 2:19 PM, ErosWired said:

Ymuch a request but a sort of expected condition, since he had me three different times, was a Native American guy in whom some switch would flip when he got balls deep in me and would start savagely fucking me, spitting on my back, and saying hateful-sounding things in Lakota.

May I ask, how you are so sure that the Native American guy was saying "hateful things". Do you speak or understand some Lakotan or any Native American language? 
Is it possible that he was doing "dirty talk" in Lakotan; since it  is a foreign language, and often people can misunderstand speakers of  a language that they don't understand as hostile, aggressive or even malicious. 

Also, could be doing some native American spiritual chant — and asking the American gods to bless your homosexual sexual union, as there are no Judeo-Christian like injunctions against gay people in the traditional Native American culture; they where always seen as being spiritual and part of the religious life of the community. The White arrival and presence in the Americas brought a lot of anti-gay attitudes and programs that where not part of the Native American fabric, both North and South. 

Edited by brnbk
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, brnbk said:

May I ask, how you are so sure that the Native American guy was saying "hateful things". Do you speak or understand some Lakotan or any Native American language? 
Is it possible that he was doing "dirty talk" in Lakotan; since it  is a foreign language, and often people can misunderstand speakers of  a language that they don't understand as hostile, aggressive or even malicious. 

Also, could be doing some native American spiritual chant — and asking the American gods to bless your homosexual sexual union, as there are no Judeo-Christian like injunctions against gay people in the traditional Native American culture; they where always seen as being spiritual and part of the religious life of the community. The White arrival and presence in the Americas brought a lot of anti-gay attitudes and programs that where not part of the Native American fabric, both North and South. 

That is a fair point, as I am not a speaker of Lakota. I stand by my read of his intent, however, on the basis of three things associated with his speech: A) His vocal tone and inflection, which expressed either anger or some other harsh feeling toward me. B) The fact that he spat on me each time; while it is possible that there could be a ritual significance to spitting among the Lakota to which I am unaware, he is also a member of the dominant culture and a resident in an area that is far from any reservation and indeed had no permanent native settlements in historic times, so he would have been aware of how spitting is commonly viewed in the local culture, and how I would likely take it. C) He struck me sharply on my back and ass, and grabbed and pulled my hair. He did not do so worse than I would expect from any particularly rough fuck, but in tandem with the speech it seemed to emphasize a negative context to what he was saying. It’s possible that he could have been engaging in ‘dirty talk’ as you suggest, and had no actual negative feeling toward me, but his associated actions suggested otherwise. Also, if he were using ‘dirty talk’ as a way to enhance the sex for both parties, one would think he would default to a language both would understand. If he wanted me to understand “Take it, faggot,” he would have been far better off saying it in English.

I have a love of languages, and do not react to tongues I don’t understand with fear or suspicion. I listen to them and try to parse meaning. His utterances did not sound like a person beseeching a deity for a blessing - they were plainly directed at me, and they sounded like a man telling another man that he was getting the painful assfucking he deserved.

On 7/27/2023 at 2:19 AM, NWUSHorny said:

walk him on a leash, in the park, like a dog

Too be honest, its common and not quite weird, I also like to he leashed and treated like a pet lol

On 1/14/2024 at 8:33 AM, ErosWired said:

That is a fair point, as I am not a speaker of Lakota. I stand by my read of his intent, however, on the basis of three things associated with his speech: A) His vocal tone and inflection, which expressed either anger or some other harsh feeling toward me. B) The fact that he spat on me each time; while it is possible that there could be a ritual significance to spitting among the Lakota to which I am unaware, he is also a member of the dominant culture and a resident in an area that is far from any reservation and indeed had no permanent native settlements in historic times, so he would have been aware of how spitting is commonly viewed in the local culture, and how I would likely take it. C) He struck me sharply on my back and ass, and grabbed and pulled my hair. He did not do so worse than I would expect from any particularly rough fuck, but in tandem with the speech it seemed to emphasize a negative context to what he was saying. It’s possible that he could have been engaging in ‘dirty talk’ as you suggest, and had no actual negative feeling toward me, but his associated actions suggested otherwise. Also, if he were using ‘dirty talk’ as a way to enhance the sex for both parties, one would think he would default to a language both would understand. If he wanted me to understand “Take it, faggot,

I have a love of languages, and do not react to tongues I don’t understand with fear or suspicion. I listen to them and try to parse meaning. His utterances did not sound like a person beseeching a deity for a blessing - they were plainly directed at me, and they sounded like a man telling another man that he was getting the painful assfucking he deserved.

I don't intend to make you question the validity of your experience, but was just posing some questions for you to consider before you judged the man. 

1) the harshness that you refer could just be a reflection of the racial injustice and deep oppression that native Americans have been subject to, but is largely ignored in the United States. 
2) some dominant men do seem to like to  spit on their bottoms. sometimes i find it so sexy, and sometimes I would be scared if someone did it to me, if i was not in the right mood, or rather did not "connect" with that person. 

3) His associated actions seem to emphasize the warmth and welcome that Natives are know for. if he really had any kind of real racial animosity towards you, wouldn't he have left, rather than have sex with u?

4) Striking u sharply on ur back and ass, and grabbing u, are things that are unhelpful and can be excessive -depending on the context. The fact that he seemed to be more comfortable in a native American language and spoke in it  rather than in English, while fucking you, tells me that there is also a cultural confusion. He obviously did not know enough English to  realize that you did not quite trust him and that he probably should have asked you, or won your trust before engaging in such behaviours. Sounds like this noble native man assumed u where into him and wanted to try some masculine S/M dom-sub kink with you. However, since u had already become suspicious of him, in the beginning because of his language - that you urself admit you do no understand- the hook up made u feel strange. 

And as you rightly say, 

” he would have been far better off saying it in English.

27 minutes ago, brnbk said:

I don't intend to make you question the validity of your experience, but was just posing some questions for you to consider before you judged the man. 

1) the harshness that you refer could just be a reflection of the racial injustice and deep oppression that native Americans have been subject to, but is largely ignored in the United States. 
2) some dominant men do seem to like to  spit on their bottoms. sometimes i find it so sexy, and sometimes I would be scared if someone did it to me, if i was not in the right mood, or rather did not "connect" with that person. 

3) His associated actions seem to emphasize the warmth and welcome that Natives are know for. if he really had any kind of real racial animosity towards you, wouldn't he have left, rather than have sex with u?

4) Striking u sharply on ur back and ass, and grabbing u, are things that are unhelpful and can be excessive -depending on the context. The fact that he seemed to be more comfortable in a native American language and spoke in it  rather than in English, while fucking you, tells me that there is also a cultural confusion. He obviously did not know enough English to  realize that you did not quite trust him and that he probably should have asked you, or won your trust before engaging in such behaviours. Sounds like this noble native man assumed u where into him and wanted to try some masculine S/M dom-sub kink with you. However, since u had already become suspicious of him, in the beginning because of his language - that you urself admit you do no understand- the hook up made u feel strange. 

And as you rightly say, 

1. This was my assumption, that any animus he felt was a possible extension of a sense of cultural retribution for past racial wrongs - I am, after all, white as paste and purely European in ancestry - though I had never personally done him or anyone like him any wrong.

2. I have experienced this frequently enough from a variety of different Tops to say that there was something different in the way he went about it.

3. He called me to his place. He did, indeed, seem pleasant enough, right up to the point he began fucking me, and then it was as though he had flipped a switch, and then there was no sense of warmth or welcome.

4. He was perfectly fluent in English, and was no more ‘noble’ than you or I. He lives locally - he is Lakota by heritage, but didn’t just arrive off some reservation where the noble natives don’t speak English (I mean, come on). It struck me that he might be channeling something spiritual, but I didn’t get the sense that he despised me personally. I was not ‘suspicious of him’, nor did I have any negative assumption about him, nor do I now, save for the impression that he was fucking me in a certain way. I don’t care what his heritage is - he’s a Man. If he wants my ass, his cock is all that’s relevant.

I have, however, been hate-fucked by angry Tops who wanted to take whatever their issue happened to be out on my ass simply because I was the anonymous faggot cunt handy, so I have a fair idea what a hate-fuck feels like. Specific race and ethnicity don’t really matter when a man is just venting his rage through blunt force with his cock. Whether this guy was angry or not, he was doing a damn good job trying to force my prostate out through my nostrils.

• Like 1

I will say there is something inherently hot about being fucked by a top and him speaking in a language you don't understand. I had one of my regular hooded cumdump sessions last year and a Pakistani guy and his mate took turns spitroasting me and both unloaded in my ass, I couldn't understand a word they were saying throughout and it turned me on thinking that they were commenting on how much of a whore I was or the state of my holes. They could have just been talking about the weather tbf. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

This made me remember one time I had to wear stockings bra and panties for this guy. It was his wife's stuff. Put a hood over my head. Had me stand in the hallway until he called.

When called i walked in and didn't see him he jumped out of the closet grabbed my arms tied them push over the bed as he tore the dress and stocking the pulled the panties so hard they tore off. Pushed my head down and heard and felt him spit many times on my ass has he violently fucked the hell out of me.. when he was done told me to dress and leave.

• Piggy 1

After multiple messages I agreed to chat with a guy who I met online.  He asked if he could  please come over wearing a diaper under his jeans?   He assured  me he didn't have a medical condition it was just a turn on for him.  I told him "no" and I looked at his profile and that "fetish" was not mentioned.  I understand there may be guys that find that interesting , I am not part of that group.

I should have asked if they were Pampers or cloth diapers but I didn't want to give him the thought there may be a chance I would say yes.......Yuck.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/14/2024 at 12:03 AM, brnbk said:

as there are no Judeo-Christian like injunctions against gay people in the traditional Native American culture; they where always seen as being spiritual and part of the religious life of the community.

Thanks for making that point. 

Yet one more example of how destructive the European presence was upon the Indigenous Americans.  I reckon I need to read more re: the Native American belief-system(s).  

• Thanks 1