Fuck, Breeding Zone you always makes me cum with your stories! Yes i'm a cock whore , i love all kinds of cocks on all types of guys! So This happened........

I was at work on Tuesday in slacks and Boxershorts! I don't usually where Boxers I should have known better I mostly try to wear Jocks or really tight briefs to keep my dick down and in place (I get hard all day everyday for no reason!) but I was running late today and just got dressed in the underwear I was sleeping in. in any case i knew every time I walked from my desk for coffee or to get a file I know people could see my cock bounce on my leg, it made a big bulge too Evan while standing still . anyway i made the mistake of opening Breading Zone reading "your Last Load.." while at my desk! My cock got so hard and when I get excited i start leaking  pre-cum, so much was oozing out and through my thin boxer shorts i looked like i had wet myself, so when i thought no one was looking i stood up (quickly putting my hand in my pocket to try and cover) and went to the bathroom to try and dry off my pants in the restroom, when i got there it was a little worse cause the pre-cum that had run down my leg was soaking through too!  I remembered we have one of those hand dryers in the smaller bathrooms on the first floor so I head down there it's mostly empty after lunch (my desk is on the sixth floor) so now i'm in the elevator headed downstairs wearing wet pants (Khaki color) and a semi-hard on! luckily no one else gets on. I make it to the little bathroom with no encounters, the little Bathroom has four stalls and three urinals, unfortunately bathroom door doesn't lock and i have to take my pants off to dry them, so I'm thinking I better do it quick before the janitor come in to cleanup!  so picture this,  i'm stand in front of the Hand blower in my favorite light blue CK Boxer shorts (which are wet too) drying my pants and not one but two guys come in , i tried to hide my dick but i know they saw it poking out plus you could see a big outline thru my wet boxers, one guy laughingly said "Dude, what happen?" i said "i spilled some water I'm trying to dry 'em off" they both went to pee, one guy was a White Guy about 5' 10 , the other guy looked about 6 even he looked to be maybe latino/white mix. The latin guy finished first said "Good luck with all that!" as he zipped up and washed his hands i stepped aside so he could dry his hands i saw him glance down at my bulge (the head was sticking to the thin wet fabric really visible) I saw him smile and he said "later" to his friend who was still peeing, i went back to drying my pants and was almost done.  i glanced over at the guy still there , looking at the wall peeing, from my angle i could see he had a nice dick it seemed pretty big , it looked like it was uncut maybe about 7 inches and that was soft, I saw him finish and zipped up , he went to wash his hands then came over to the blower to dry 'em, I backed to make room for him to use the dryer, my pants were through drying and i was gonna put them back on but he looked at me and said "Aren't you gonna dry off your underwear?" he had a big grin on his face with the look that was kinda saying i dare you..... so i said "oh you're right I think I should" so i took off my boxers in the middle of the bathroom at work (well near work) with my hairy balls and my now getting rock Hard cock out he was like "holy shit!" i said "what?" he blurted out "Nice Cock" then realizing what he said he started to turn beet red he was so embarrassed and was gonna leave, that's when i said "i think yours is nice too!" instead of heading to the door he had me follow him into the stall he sat down and started to suck my cock! i got even harder than before in his mouth, I started trying to get my whole cock down his throat but he started to gag and eyes were all watery still choking on my dick he dropped his pants and his White boxer briefs and started to jack his cock too. i was so hard now, but Evan though he was jacking like there was no tomorrow he wasn't hard at all , then he asked me "Have you ever fucked a guy before?" i said "yeah once or twice" (more like 1 or 2 hundred, lol) turns out he was bi but had never been fucked, only to happy to help, i turned him around put his face near the toilet, using his spit for lube i began to plow this alleged virgin hole. it was pretty fucking tight, i could feel it tear a little as i started to plow into him. he kinda screamed a  little so i said "damn , I'm sorry should i stop?" he said "no no keep going" an started breathing really heavy so i pushed about another inch in , I reached around to feel his cock and damn  it was so hard now and almost 8 1/2 - 9 inches, i push in another slow inch so i'm about 5 inches in now, both his hands are on the back of the wall,  i'm thinking i gotta get back upstairs I've been gone about 30 min already they're gonna be looking for me soon! so i'm like fuck it i'm going for it and i shove my cock  in and start to fuck him all the way in and all the way out i pump him about two more times his ass is finally opening up then he starts moaning and shooting his load all over the toilet without touching his dick! he was cumming and shooting so far it hits the back wall, he says pull out fuck! with his dick still dripping he turns around and sucks my dick i grab his head and don't let him have any air then i pull out a little and when i'm about to cum i shove my cock so far down his throat that as i'm cumming he has to swallow!  i'm still cumming as i let him breath and some of my cum shoots out his nose and i'm cumming on his face now and he's stoking himself and shoots all over my shoes! we get dressed and get the fuck out! turns out he was there for an interview on another floor.  i felt a little bad because I think I really split his hole I saw he had a little bit of blood and my cum soaking in his underwear, needless to say my dick was finally soft enough and stayed a manageable size for the rest of the work day, you could still see my bulge but no more wet spot!! that was last Tuesday, i wonder if he got the job?   oh i go down to that first floor bathroom all the time now who knows, i might get lucky again! 

Leaking Boner.jpeg

Work Bulge 1.jpeg

Work Bulge 2.jpeg

Work Bulge 3.jpeg

Work Bulge 4.jpeg

Work Bulge 5.jpeg

Work Bulge 6 Work Bathroom Fuck 1.jpeg

Work Bulge 7 Bathroom Fuck 2.jpeg

• Piggy 4