Barebacking signs

DaddyBare

As a bottom, when i'm at the bathhouse and a guy enters my room I'll ask him if he likes to fuck and if he says yes I immediately let it be known that I only only bareback this way he knows that my expectations are to get fucked raw and with his load in me.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makers of fetish wear in Europe often incorporate a white stripe in the item of clothing. Most people read this to signal bareback, but not everyone knows so it's not fool proof. Yellow is used in a similar way for piss enthusiasts and red for fisters - but again not everone knows.

Are there any clues that someone is interested in barebacking?

Most guys are into barebacking, at least in fantasy. So I always asume guys are into it and I wait for them to tell me otherwise. Pesonally, when I'm at a sauna I advertise it by wearing a black T-shirt with a glow-in-the-dark sign "Cream my hole", which leaves no doubts.

• 2 months later...

I am about to seriously think all those young guys wearing low rise are in serious need to drop pants for any man coming along and getting fucked hard by him. Typically guys raised by women only in bad need of any male coming along.

• 4 weeks later...

I dunno anything about hankies or polka dots, but most guys cruising for cock seem to want it raw. Just another reason i quit using the befrigged things. Also many many times BTMS have a few tricks up thier sleeves.. like jumping on yur lap and grabbing ur ass , OR they just reach around and rip it off my cock..no complaints there..far as lube goes i now am using gun oil, but i liked the elbow grease (original) also. -i didnt know it wreaked rubbers...lol..but seriously spit n cum r best..already loaded ass

When I'm in a batthouse, I never have condoms in my room. If there are any in the room when I check in, I take them out of the room and throw them away. When guys don't see any in my room they usually just go ahead and fuck me raw. If they ask for one I tell them I'm a barebacker and they will either fuck me raw or at least let me suck and swallow their load. If I go in their room or hook up anywhere else and they reach for a comdom, I will push it aside. If they have already put one on, I will pull it off their cock and tell them I want them to cum in me. They have always fucked me raw, but sometimes they will ask me not to tell their friends that they fucked me without a condom.

My experience has been, if condoms are not brought up at any point during the planning stages of sex and the bottom doesn't have any himself when you meet in person, they are cool with being barebacked. A bottom that wants to have safe sex should always have condoms available in the event the top does not bring his own.

Case in point, I was texting with a divorced dad where to meet me for our first fuck and we talked about time, directions and finally he asked me if I had lube....but he never once mentioned if I had condoms or not. When we were at the point where dick is inserted into ass, I went to grab a condom that I brought to see what he would say and as expected he said "you don't need to use one with me as long as you're disease free." I fucked him raw of course.

Yeah! But, try to find one that is navy with white polka dots...I simply can't find one!!!

im sure fabric shops sell navy with white dots........you can always cut a square and make your own hanky..................oh and for guys who suggested crisco............thats an advert that means you want fisted and not bareback - lol

All pigs that want it bare ALWAYS have their hole up in the air, either pre-lubed or well creamed from another top pig who has already emptied their nut in em. I breed continuously at the baths and have never had any bottom slut ask me to roll a condom down my shaft. These whorecunts know they are nothing more than cum receptacles for pigs like me to use, seed and impregnate.

You are so right...I am like that...when in the sauna...I always have my hole lubed and in the air...if a guy wants to fuck me and I feel a rubber I will pull it off...99% of the time there is no refusal and he continues to fuck me...one guy was so polite after he loaded me up...he leaned forward and said "Thank You!"...I said...no thank you for the load...that seemed to start a "feeding frenzy" and guys were lining up to fuck my raw...loved it...

For the question of gun oil. Our brave men in uniform stationed in the middle east came up with its use. These hot and horny men found that gun oil was light, little to no smell, non-staining, and always being handed out by their commanding officers. Basically they used it to jack off. These horny men came home and continued to use it. Now there is a long term problem with using your regular gun 'gun oil'. I forget what it is, but the manufacturers add I think a solvent to the oil. This additive is harmful to ones health. By law these bottles are sold with warnings on the labels. There is some manufacturers that do not add this. The sex lube by the name of gun oil is basically the same oil used in actual gun oil but without the harmful additives. They may have added a preservative or two? You know how the sex industry is they take something that works fine in the real world and modify it to give you that same feeling but make you use and spend more.

• 1 month later...

I was in a darkroom about two months ago and a top guy was just leaning against the wall jerking his very thick 7-8 incher with generous quantities of oil based lube. I figure as soon as anyone put a hand or mouth on that dick they would know what he wanted.

As a bottom who is turned on by bareback (why I am here) but not prepared to get fucked raw or take loads I do struggle with the reverse scenario. How do I indicate that want to be fucked without misleading guys that it is an invitation to bareback. I like to play at one of the local baths that has douche facilities, so I clean and pre-lube before playing. I find a lot of guys take the fact that I have pre-lubed to be an invitation to bareback.

For me this is all wrapped up (pun?) in my recent history. For years i was pretty much an oral only bottom. I tended to get fucked less than once a year, and really only when the guy had a huge cock, or just took control and did it. It was always safe and I normally took his load in my mouth. I rarely even saw barebacking at the clubs I attended. I was out of the scene for a few years due to a relationship, but a bit more than a year ago started slutting it up again. In a relatively short period of time, I had several guys come up behind me at the baths while I was sucking another guy and just start fucking me bare. Apart from being surprised by the boldness and bareness it did really put me in touch with my need to be fucked. Hence I started douching and lubing as my first steps to a bath visit. However this seems to mislead guys into thinking I am open to taking any cock bare.

This put me in touch with is my intense desire to do ass to mouth. While I love seeing cum leaking out of a freshly fucked ass, it is not my goal to take loads. If I did fuck bare more I would probably still want most loads in my mouth anyhow, both because I lave swallowing cum and I love ass to mouth. If a guy comes up behind me while I am sucking and penetrates me bare, I often turn around and take him ass to mouth and offer him a condom. If he doesn't want to fuck that way I understand, but I realize that i am navigating an intense mix of desire and expectation. The other thing is that I am kind of a size queen and especially love uncut, so I am not one of the "no cock refused" crowd. Am looking for input on how I should conduct myself so as to be clear and not disappointing. I don't think there is a hanky code shorthand for all of the above.

All pigs that want it bare ALWAYS have their hole up in the air, either pre-lubed or well creamed from another top pig who has already emptied their nut in em. I breed continuously at the baths and have never had any bottom slut ask me to roll a condom down my shaft. These whorecunts know they are nothing more than cum receptacles for pigs like me to use, seed and impregnate.

EXACTLY!! I am a dumping hole. I keep my ass up and lubed. That's the ultimate signal for BB, in my opinion. :-)