The Condom Fell Off

i69nwind

Jodi was this fat bitch that gave incredible head. She wanted a ride in my new sports car I just bought right out of college. I agreed as I needed to run a quick errand in town. On the way home, I decided to run her out some windy back country roads. She was getting wet there in her min-dress that no fat slob should wear. I went for it and I asked her for some head. She told me find a place to pull off and if I had a condom I could get a little more.

Now, I knew I did not have a condom. I hated the damn things. I knew the road I was on and there was a cornfield that I had a pretty smooth two-track that ran through the middle of it. I ever knew the farmer. He loved know that I took sluts there from time to time. We got into the back 40 I pulled up, stopped the car and laid a blanket out on the ground.

She got on her knees and I stood over her as I fucked her fat face. At least she was pretty fat chick. She got up on her knees and told me to get the condom. I pretended to rummage through my car as she looked over her shoulder at me while she fingered her bare snatch. My cock was rock hard when I faked rolling the condom on and got up behind the wide load.

I pushed my cock in her and I will admit that is was nice, a little tite (even though she was a slut) and gripped my cock like a champ. I pummeled her pussy for that it was worth. I told her to be loud as no one could hear us. I called her names like "fat slut", "pig", and "whore". She fucked me even harder. I made her cum a handful of times.

I thought about pulling out, but I said fuck it. I came in her pussy like a flood I giggled as I felt my cum gush out of my cock into her fat snatch. I pulled out of her as the last of my cum drained into her. I stood up and pulled up my shorts. When she stood up that is when she felt my cum run down her leg. She freaked out and asked me if I wore a condom and I assured her I did and it must have slipped off.

She freaked all the way home, but when we got back to her place there were no cars there. So, she asked if I could fuck her one more time, and this time since I came in her once. We could do it again.

• Upvote 3