Atm

runnere96

• 10 years later...
4 hours ago, StlBottom said:

Have always enjoyed cleaning a cock fresh from cumming in my or any other ass.  The dirtier the better.  Especially like when 2 guys take turns in my mouth and ass, rotating when the cock in my ass needs cleaning. 

Hot

Did it for my first time last week. I’ve been making sure I’ve been extra clean as one too I’m trying to get to fuck me without a rubber. 

this was another guy though and I dived right into his dick after he bred me. Wanted to taste myself and his cum on his dick. was fucking awesome. I will definitely do it again. And he seemed to enjoy it. 

I keep pretty clean so there isn't an issue for me, but I've been doing it so long now and am so turned on by the time we reach than point I doubt I would care (or be thinking while in the lust-haze) about anything other than having him in my mouth. It definitely seems to get the top into a more aggressive mood when he pulls out after cumming and I immediately start sucking his cummy cock. It's a bonus when I can get him hard again doing this, because the next fuck lasts a lot longer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

I keep pretty clean so there isn't an issue for me, but I've been doing it so long now and am so turned on by the time we reach than point I doubt I would care (or be thinking while in the lust-haze) about anything other than having him in my mouth. It definitely seems to get the top into a more aggressive mood when he pulls out after cumming and I immediately start sucking his cummy cock. It's a bonus when I can get him hard again doing this, because the next fuck lasts a lot longer.

Same here. I’m always cleaned out when I take cock, so I know I can be my slutty pig self in the heat of the moment. All I feel at the time is that I want him in my mouth, in my throat, filling me up at both ends.

Edited by 11bi11guy
  • Like 1

Definitely always want and offer to clean off a man’s cock after he’s fucked and bred me full of cum.  As a sub cumdump faggot, I exist to serve and satisfy men. Cleaning of his cummy dick is my duty and just another way I can serve him. 

It’s also true that, as a cumdump, I thrive on cock and cum; cock and cum belong inside me, I am greedy for it and want every last drop.  Cleaning of a top’s spent cock allows me to reclaim and internalize any cum — his or others who may have dumped in me beforehand — that ended up on his cock after he finished using my hole.