Ed was a humpy 40 year old bisexual mechanic with clear polish on his dirty nails and hair long enough for a pony tail. He had a 21 year old daughter and worked in a garage. He wore black framed traditional style safely glasses with prescription bifocal lenses and side shields at work and avaitor-style wire rims off duty. He had no facial hair. I had met him on a city bus when his own car was in the shop and his wife or daughter couldn't take him to work.

We hit it off well. I was a couple of years younger, a couple of inches taller and 25 pounds heavier than was he. I had short hair which was unusual for men in the mid '70's, wore black hornrim type glasses, sported a full beard and had started biting my nails to the nubs the day after turning eighteen for better masturbation and looks. We were both blue collar men and shared similar interests. We had stopped at a bar which happened to be a fifty-fifty joint the last day he rode the bus and got to know each other. "So what do you like to do in your spare time?" I asked after telling him why I bite my nails. "I'd like to do you, if you don't mind a good pair of holes" he replied.

It turned out he was bisexual and interested in servicing me. Ed said the thrill of being on a team of studs punishing a chld molester and then some scumbag who had raped and beaten an old lady and got away with it when he was a teenager a decade before had finally worn off so he was ready to relax with my dick up his hole. Ed's wife had a women's club meeting the next week and his daughter was away in an out of state college so Ed invited me to stop by his place for a piece of his ass.

I took the bus to his place, got off and walked the two blocks to his place and was welcomed with open arms as soon as the door was closed behind us. We hugged and kissed a little, no tongue, and then he offered me a beer which I accepted. He then said if we wanted to do the whole sesson we needed to get busy. He turned out to be good at giving my sweaty smelly feet oral service and swallowed all the gunk and toe-jam he licked and sucked from between my toes and under them where they joined the balls of my feet. He then sucked my seven inch cut dick which was already hard and kissed it.

We stripped in his and his wife's bedroom and he sucked my dick again and kissed it, left it wet and then handed me some vaseline before taking his position on his stomach with his legs spread while I greased up my loggerhead. I spat on his asshole and mounted him. His ass was easy to enter and I slid all the way in with barely a flinch from him. I flexed my love muscle in him and fucked him. His ass was still nice and tight, just right for my dick. I fucked that asshole, enjoying adding him to my conquests. It was a natural, a slightly effeminate long haired long nailed beardless dude getting fucked by a masculine short haired bearded nailbiter. I knew Ed was enjoying getting fucked by a real man. He had lamented that too many so-called men were too unisex and lacking in real masculinity and that he ended up as the man in gay sex sessions when he really wanted to be the person.

Fifteen sweaty minutes later I nutted in his ass, my dick feeling quite good as I pumped my load into him. After I was spent I lay on and in him while he lovingly massaged my dick with his ass muscles and told me what great stud I am. He said his first gay sex was as a bottom a day after he turned legal age. He was glad he's held off because his friend who did him had been busted as a teenager and served time in juvie until he turned eighteen for attempted under age sex when he'd solicited what turned out to be a vice cop in an entrapment sting.

I pulled my spent dick out of Ed and dismounted. I stood by while he got up, sat on the side of the bed and sucked my dick clean while I stood tall and proud of having conquered his ass. He sucked off of it and left it clean and dry before kissing it and my sweaty balls. I got dressed and left because his wife was due home from her club meeting in another half-hour. "Dont forget, you owe me one in my mouth stud." he said as we hugged before I left.

Edited by Hotload84