Sex in dark places: A turn-on or turn-off?

hungry_hole

I fucking looooove being used like a little whore at my local "clubs". last bit of fun was at CumUnion. took several beautiful cocks in the dark room and never saw their faces! It's a huge turn to know that my ass was bred by someone i never saw, just felt their huge cum covered cocks in my cum filled ass. dropping onto my knees and suckinig multiple cock at once is also a lot of fun pleasing all those anonymous cocks at once. Than someone grabs me and rams their bare cock in my ass for all to "see". Love being someones toy! poppers filled fuck hole.

I'm visiting Santiago (Chile) and one of the saunas has a great darkroom, very dark one, with lots of action going on.

I get on the edge of big mattress, on my fours, wearing a black t-shirt with glow-in-the-dark letters saying "Your cum, my hole", also black tights with a hole in the right place. It feels so great when in the darkness someone starts fucking me without me having a clue of who he is or how he looks like, to then feel him cum inside, and leaving without any exchange.

I usually prefer seeing the man I'm fucking (really get off on watching/looking up at their faces when they ride my cock!) but have to say some of the sweetest, warm, snug and juicy holes I've bred have been in semi-dark rooms - I'd get in balls-deep doggy-style; grab those buns and go to thrusting like hell. Mindbending nuts deep in the hole...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...

It’s hot. But I wouldn’t object to enough light so I could be seen being a total pig so hungry that I will suck any dick and get fucked by anyone.

So even though no one can see as we take cum without knowing who it came from, I still like to let anyone there know I am taking more raw dick and would take any cocks that got shoved in next