Load Counts - Does anyone else keep track?

rubio2001

I travel a lot, mostly for work, but one thing that I've started to do is to keep track of how many loads I take in a 2-3 day period when I travel. I usually just use the little pad of paper and pen that come in most rooms and as soon as a guy leaves I'll put a check mark down, and then at the 5th guy, make a slash through the previous four, and so on.

I started doing it because I literally couldn't remember at times how many different guys I had fucked with. I admit that i get off on being slutty, especially guys who like to play in the hotel and keep it anon, on the DL, etc., but when I actually started keeping track it mentally took it up a notch.

My record, and this isn't fantasy, is 28 loads from a Thursday night through Sunday. Most were 1:1 but I was able to 'up' my numbers when I had a couple of 3 ways.

Does anyone else do this. I actually keep the little pieces of paper, a mini slut diary if you will, with the dates, and the paper usually has the hotel logo. Kind of weird I know, but it's oddly erotic and as I fly back home I usually think to myself, "Damn, you are a whore."

Most I ever took was 22 in one weekend. It was Friday noon til Sunday afternoon. I set up my own conversion party. Three hot rawking poz buddies of mine. We partied and played all weekend -- the one rule was that they only could cum up my ass. Good news awaited me 4+ weeks later.

I was at Folsom in Berlin and took 23 loads in me over the weekend...flew back to London with an ass full...felt amazing...was dancing at the main PIG Party had cum running down my leds with this cute German skin locking it off my legs...then headed down to the cruise area to get back in the sling for more...cant wait to head to Berlin again in 2012...

For three years I marked on a calendar the loads I took and gave. Tracked the loads were given recived and how. What I discoverd when I stopped was that over that time I transitioned from mostly top to mostly bottom. I also stopped using rubber. Found out how much better it feels to be fucked raw.

• 2 months later...

I thought I was the only one keeping track. ;-) I am unique I guess in that I began keeping track from my very first bareback load, which I got when I was a late bloomer at 30 years old. It was from a hot latin boy at a sex club in Vegas. He had told me his fantasy was to be in a sling to be used by guys, and after coaxing him into the one there and leaving him for an hour or two, I bumped into him again and asked if he had cum yet. He hadn't. I took him into a private room and laid on my back and watched in the mirror as he loaded my ass with my first load. I still jack off remembering it - I felt my whole body tingle down to my toes. It was so hot.

Since then, I've kept careful track of each and every load I've collected - be it from sex parties, bathhouses, or tricks. My list is fairly long now (I'm 42), and at last count was well over 400 loads - sometimes more than one from one guy, but usually not. I often look at my list and jack off reading it, seeing what a cumdump I've been. The ones on the list I can barely remember turn me on the most. I've taken neg loads, poz loads, daddy loads, twink loads, and am proud for rarely having refused a fucker who wanted to knock me up. My record for one day was at a gay nudist campground - 10 loads. I need to break that record! ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

I only keep track on special occasions, or if I have a particular goal in mind. I counted the first hundred this summer in ptown but lost track after 4th of July. And I counted 53 loads over the course of the Southern Decadence weekend, and that was a new personal best for me. I usually can't keep track very well since I'm pretty occupied thinking about other things.

I've never kept track of how many guys I've fucked, but I know I tend to top more than I bottom. I doubt I'll be able to ever fuck more than I did last summer, though. 2011 was a really great year :)

I'll be visiting Santiago, Chile for the month of March and I hope to keep a count of loads in my ass and swallowed. My max at a sauna is 12 in my ass and 15 swallowed in the gloryhole area.

I've heard of a very hot Cyber Cafe in Santiago with gloryholes and a darkroom, as well as several saunas, also with darkrooms. Not to mention tons of horny guys online.

I hope I can keep a detailed count.