How do ya'll feel about the Big Guys?

CockCravin

I prefer a guy to be bigger than me unless I am topping, then just the opposite. At 5'9", 150 lbs, I am pretty average sized, so it makes it easy for me. This is an opinionated statement and a personal one but it seems that the top should always be bigger than the bottom. Just seems natural. I know it's bullshit, but it is my perception.

This subject is all a matter of personal taste. So for me, the best sexual chemistry happens with bottoms who are close to my height and not overweight. I really get off on feeling and handling a man's body when I fuck him, and guys with bigger bodies -- including huge muscle guys -- are just not as easy to enjoy.

OK- I think I win!! I am 6' 8'' and about 210 lbs. Like the original poster to this thread--it seems like all the action goes to the shorter gym 20-30 year old guys here in Ft Lauderdale (gay fountain of youth concept?). I have always been a bottom- and so at this point it means I have been taking cock for about 43 years. The bigger obstacle for me is at my height a lot of the shorter vers top or top guys are intimidated by my height, or they make the very wrong assumption that I am a top. And then the bottoms who see my BBRT or A4A or Asspig profile, where it is pretty obvious what my role is, yet they write me wanting to suck me off because, as one guy wrote- as tall as you are I know you really top. Really? I can count my topping role in bed on less than 4 hands

6-3, 290lbs here. Complete bottom and I get a lot of guys replying to my CL ads wanting to suck me or have me fuck them. But I never have a problem getting fucked. I get fucked by at least 2 different guys a week (during the week) and I play with two guys locally on saturdays.

I feel like the opposite of most guys here - 5'5", 175 lbs. Hell, some of you guys are almost a foot taller than me and hardly weigh any more than I do. It seems like being short is a good thing for bottoms, but all the time I spend in the gym tends to throw some guys off.

I myself am 200 lbs, 6' tall, and a bottom and I feel I have an edge on most bottoms in my area because they are all 230+ and not as muscular as I am.

I love fatter guys (tops), I love to suck their dicks!

I don't mind if the top is smaller than me as long as he's older than I am (By at least 10 years).

There are alot of people that are very shallow when it comes to Height and weight proportioned guys when they meet and fuck. Being a big guy myself, I've had my share of rejection for them to fuck the twink in the next room at the bathhouse...But I know one thing...Thousands of men have fucked my ass, and I get plenty of those wanting more. I always said it's not the body size, it's the connection.

There are alot of people that are very shallow when it comes to Height and weight proportioned guys when they meet and fuck. Being a big guy myself, I've had my share of rejection for them to fuck the twink in the next room at the bathhouse...But I know one thing...Thousands of men have fucked my ass, and I get plenty of those wanting more. I always said it's not the body size, it's the connection.

I fully agree-It should be about the man and the cocks and the men and the cocks and loads.

I think big guys as in chubs are the best. 5ft 7in 175lbs total bottom. I love sucking their cocks and be laying face down while the big guy lays on me and plows away and feeling him bear down all his weight into me when he cums and him laying there exhausted and feeling his cock shrink and pop out leaving me bred.