XTube link collection - breeding videos

bbfan74

Aww man, this one is gone now. Anyone get tit before it got taken down?

I saw it wasn't all that impressed it was hard to hear him ask the top to get a condom and then the top had a bit of a belly and was overweight and maybe that is why I had a hard time noticing that he was holding the guy down.  I think he just used his body weight and the bottom didn't give any real indication of a struggle.

I saw it wasn't all that impressed it was hard to hear him ask the top to get a condom and then the top had a bit of a belly and was overweight and maybe that is why I had a hard time noticing that he was holding the guy down.  I think he just used his body weight and the bottom didn't give any real indication of a struggle.

I actually think it was a very hot video. What a shame it was taken down.

And not everyone is as intolerant as seaguy and automatically thinks that a belly is a turn-off. The top is a sexy (I would assume) latino guy who has a belly but is still very sexy in my opinion. Nice dick too.

I actually think it was a very hot video. What a shame it was taken down.

And not everyone is as intolerant as seaguy and automatically thinks that a belly is a turn-off. The top is a sexy (I would assume) latino guy who has a belly but is still very sexy in my opinion. Nice dick too.

I am not intolerant towards men packing a few extra I just didn't like that guy and how he was packing it, it made his shape very pear like not something I am attracted too.  But that is hardly intolerance.  I don't call you intolerant when you state your opinions and you do with sometimes polar opposite views as me but I have never called you intolerant.  To me that is a term i associate with racists.  Actually I kind of like guys that have a spare tire it gives me something i can grad onto so I think that says I am tolerant of all sizes except for the morbidly obese, I would not sleep with a person that big, ever.  I thought the top looked like he was of middle eastern decent.

BF breeding my ass

Barefucking bf filling my ass with cum

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=VJlkr-G692-#.VAABe_muSSo

I want a top like this very nice and lucky bottom, love the speed fuck and deep

This is a sexy video as well, Love it