XTube link collection - breeding videos

bbfan74

I am not sure if this has been posted yet (I don't think it has but apologize if it was).

This is one of the hotter videos I've seen in a long time:

Hot boys, bareback flip fucking, toxic dialogue and guys clearly into each other (if they didn't have the dumb eyewear, the video would be perfection)

You won't be able to fully appreciate it if you mute the volume because beginning at the 16 minute mark the kind of dialogue that makes my cock swell starts.

Be sure to watch & listen until the very end because one of the boys says something hot in the last second.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=SroR5-G571-

fucking hot!!!

This is great!

More popular than I wanted it to be, I'm afraid! Is there another site that will let me host a two-hour vid for free? I don't want my account to be terminated over terms of service issues, which I'm sure they will invoke over a creampie gay sex movie.

Sorry to be a tease, but I'm probably taking this down in the next few hours -- I really thought only a dozen people might view my compilation over the course of a week. Instead, I've seen five or six people viewing it simultaneously every time I click on it. Great to know this forum is so popular!

More popular than I wanted it to be, I'm afraid! Is there another site that will let me host a two-hour vid for free? I don't want my account to be terminated over terms of service issues, which I'm sure they will invoke over a creampie gay sex movie.

You can try breedingzone's brother video site, raunchyfuckers.com, though if it's a studio movie, you might want to talk to one of the mods about it.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=99K4Gky6GXY

Forgot about this one I made a while back with my raw top in Miami. He fucked me a lot. I loved him as a top.. he'd have his way with my hole then after unloading in me he'd keep his cock plugged in my hole as he jerked me off. He wouldn't pull his cummy cock from my hole until after he'd jerked me off.

Holy Fuck guys..I just saw a vid on xtube..don't know how to post links from my tablet..anyway do a search for gam4fuck and look for "got fucked and took 3 cums in ass" OMG guys this is one of the hottest fucks on xtube..seriously

Damn.. I want 3 cums in my ass too !