XTube link collection - breeding videos

bbfan74

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=99K4Gky6GXY

Forgot about this one I made a while back with my raw top in Miami. He fucked me a lot. I loved him as a top.. he'd have his way with my hole then after unloading in me he'd keep his cock plugged in my hole as he jerked me off. He wouldn't pull his cummy cock from my hole until after he'd jerked me off.

This is pretty hot. Loved how you got fucked in your sports gear. And, loved how he just pulled his dick out the side of his jock. Really loved his humping action...nice fucking. Love a Top on me like that, fucking me hard from behind. But, having a Top jack you while he fucks your ass is a feeling that's 'hard to beat!' Loved watching him deep dick you and plant his seed in you. Did you love getting your cum all over your soccer gear? I loved seeing it.

How about Google Chrome?

chrome can download any streaming video pretty easily.

1) click the button to the right of the URL bar (icon has 3 horizontal bars for me, I think in other versions its a wrench icon)

2) tools --> developer tools

3) this should open a bar of info at the bottom of the window. Now reload the page and play the video (or at least let it load)

4) In the developer tools bar on the bottom, go to the network tab and sort by size. After the video has fully loaded, you should see it listed as the largest file. Right click the file/link and open in new tab.

5) in the new tab right click the video and select save as.

This works for me for every site I've encountered including youtube and xtube and doesn't require any plugins. There's probably a chrome plugin that makes it much easier but if this way works for you it's pretty straightforward.

this is fucking hot!!!!! can only assume the top is poz

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=XjEuM-G175-

You don't have to assume. The sound is shit and breaks up a lot, but at the 5:45 mark:

Top: "Is it okay that I'm positive?

Bottom: "Yeah"

And at the 7:00 mark:

Top: "So you ready for that positive load?"

Bottom: "Yeah"

Top: "Here it comes."

Not only isn't it a breeding video, it's also not a video on XTube. You could have opened your own thread for this.

I second that! This thread is for BAREBACK BREEDing videos, nothing else..