XTube link collection - breeding videos

bbfan74

I must be missing something, I could not get past the top's feminine physique and posing in the elevator

I agree. When I see a top with a handbag... sorry, I'm out.

He may be a good bottom but a top has to be more masculine for me to like it.

I must be missing something, I could not get past the top's feminine physique and posing in the elevator
How is his physique feminine? He's got a smooth body, washboards abs and big cock. That is not feminine to me. When you got a bod like that your gonna wanna show it off it takes work to have abs like that.

I follow this guy on Xtube and don't see him having a handbag. Besides not every was born all masculine and butch but that does not mean they cannot fuck. Sorry just feel the need to stand up for guys like myself who are not masculine and butch like the Marlboro man. That usually has nothing to do with performance in bed, I have had some of the best sex with fem guys.

He has a bag, but not a hand bag, just an over-the-shoulder carrying case, which is very common in Europe. I love my tops to be more butch too (just stating my preference for a masculine hairy hung guy) but I cannot deny that this guy does a very good job at fucking the bottom and it's a hot video. Both have very nice asses too :-)

Fuck with a cock like that & the way he pounded ass; he can bring his bag to my place anytime!

I follow this guy on Xtube and don't see him having a handbag. Besides not every was born all masculine and butch but that does not mean they cannot fuck. Sorry just feel the need to stand up for guys like myself who are not masculine and butch like the Marlboro man. That usually has nothing to do with performance in bed, I have had some of the best sex with fem guys.

No one said anything about performance but about preferences.

I don't like tops which are too feminine and this top was too feminine for my taste (completely shaved, handbag, feminine body language in the elevator). But that is just my personal opinion.

There's no need for you to be offended. Everybody's taste is different and the world would be pretty boring if it were not.

It's best that we just stick to posting links to Xtube videos. If you have comments about the video Xtube is the place to share them because they have comments section for each video. Commenting on ones preferences in this thread really only distracts from the intended purpose of the thread which is to share hot Xtube videos.