XTube link collection - breeding videos

bbfan74

I have watched most of the video links provided here, and in similar threads on here. Honestly there were MAYBE 1 or 2 that would provide good masturbation material for me. We need some good POZ breeding videos. so here is the offer.... I am a bi married (but no sex with the wife) 50s bottom male. Open to produce a high quality, good sound, lots of POZ talk and REAL video. When? a short window in last half of July. Where Orlando Florida area. You provide the video equipment which we will run a couple of test videos to be sure the video quality, angles, etc. are ideal for a good video. We will check audio quality, etc. I think the video should include the receiving of real test results..... Me Neg, and the top real High Viral load. yes there will be some preliminary enhancements (all legal for this video). Okay I will be consuming some alcohol and then lots of poppers. There will be some preliminary prep of my ass to insure conversion which will be videoed as well. The final scene will include the receiving of my follow up results.

As you can see this is not a shoot and post video but a true, real life production which will take some time over a 3-6 month period. But the result.... the ultimate real life poz breeding video.

Why all this POZ talk? Breeding doesn't necessarily means poz. I am neg and like to stay that way. Sorry, I don't get those guys who are neg and are chasing to be pozzed. Tell me ONE advantage of being poz opposed to being neg? If there is? What is so glorious about being POZ? You need to take your medicine every day. You need to able to afford your medicine if it is not covered by your Insurance company. If you are not covered you are screwed financially.

I know the risks but I don't see why anyone WANTS to be poz.

I respect your opinion NLbear. I used to be that way. I have been denying my true desires for years..... that is over 30 years. I am now almost 60. with meds I will survive beyond my current life expectancy. so why not. I want to be free to be fucked by whomever, and whenever. But the fuck that makes me Poz is a onetime opportunity, so why not ********ize it on video to share.

And now back to our regularly scheduled fuck videos...

June 7 Breeding

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=S8rI3-G190-#.U5kfGPmuSSo

C and T have a hot bare fuck session. Sorry about the terrible camera angle at the end. Things got too hat for me to focus on both filming and fucking.. this is why we need a camera man!

Someone supply the cameraman and the POz top and we are good to go in Orlando, FL

Look in the Bug Chasing section to find stuff like that to be more appropriate. Not really good to talk about that in the general sections of here.

True Cruising 10 Inch Deep Fucker!

There was a lot of cars, vans etc so that meant lots of prey in the woods grrrrr. I hunted round for a short while then sniffed out a guy being sucked off, I slowly made my way over to them and as I was doing so the guy being sucked gave me a hand signal to go and join them! My eyes lit up when I saw what the guy was sucking, joined them for a short while but know what I wanted and that was that big cock in my ass so slowly like a wolf I enticed my prey away from the other guy who just wanted to suck it and I had seen in the other guy's eyes he was up for more than just that. He gets me so horned up I shoot my cum but he then still carries on fucking my hole till he deposits his hot load!!

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=NHkM7-G290-#.U5pqxvmuSSo

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=MxiMy-G590-

PrEP Pig- Bareback Threeway DP (Threesome)

This vid has it all: 1) bottom came over with a load already up his ass 2) I bred him before the three way 3) ass to mouth 4) double penetration 5) verbal 6) a lube shooter filled with cum which was used as additional lube 7) a PrEP Pig 8) an amazing cream pie, and 9) hot guys and 10)two cocks in one mouth at the same time