Jump to content
bbfan74

XTube link collection - breeding videos

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, NLbear said:

mohsen1st (Melbourne)

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/licking-sucking-nipple-play-fucking-breeding-hot-part-1-43901891

 

he made sure I'm ready so he could blow his load into me, I'm super sensitive to my nipple and he knew it with an added finger to please my butthole too. I got a nice load in me, but then we flipped and I blew mine into him. (Part 1)

 

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/licking-sucking-nipple-play-fucking-breeding-hot-part-2-43904551

Now it's my turn to blow my load in him. I needed more stimulation so asked him to squeeze my nipples. (Part 2)

Exactly the way I like it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2020 at 9:50 PM, NLbear said:

mohsen1st (Melbourne)

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/licking-sucking-nipple-play-fucking-breeding-hot-part-1-43901891

 

he made sure I'm ready so he could blow his load into me, I'm super sensitive to my nipple and he knew it with an added finger to please my butthole too. I got a nice load in me, but then we flipped and I blew mine into him. (Part 1)

 

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/licking-sucking-nipple-play-fucking-breeding-hot-part-2-43904551

Now it's my turn to blow my load in him. I needed more stimulation so asked him to squeeze my nipples. (Part 2)

For me these are the two most phenomenal vids on xTube!  As a total titpig (mine control all) I can completely relate to the whole experience.  And the opening is shot so perfectly - an unseen person behind him, just two arms and hands reaching around working his tits, bring him to that place of bliss and ecstasy before he even got fucked.  God this was amazing!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Breeding77

I had just got back from working out of town and hadn’t cum in over a week. Decided to check out Grindr. Almost instantly was messaged by this furry arsed cub begging me to breed him. I got to his house pretty quick. Emptied both nuts deep in his arse

[think before following links] https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/bare-breeding-a-cub-40890251

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else having issues lately with "Most Viewed" on XTube showing very old videos, even when you choose e.g. 3 Days?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2020 at 5:44 AM, GIVEMESEED1974 said:

Breeding77

Out for a walk prowling the trails and find this bottom, naked, ass up in the air, tucked away in the bushes. I was quick to mount up and unload...

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/breeding-in-the-park-43986661

Great breeding buddy.  Wish I'd been the one getting it - need it so bad these daze...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, trerte said:

Anyone else having issues lately with "Most Viewed" on XTube showing very old videos, even when you choose e.g. 3 Days?

Yes. Vids show as new but then the comments are from 10 years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NLbear said:

Yes. Vids show as new but then the comments are from 10 years ago.

Yes, they have started with recycling older content - and updating content file types. Updating such content will ease server load. Kinda Creepy. Some of those users are no longer posting - or they're dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jaymarcs said:

Yes, they have started with recycling older content - and updating content file types. Updating such content will ease server load. Kinda Creepy. Some of those users are no longer posting - or they're dead.

That's actually happened to one of my older vids.  It's showing as recently updated, when I loaded it years ago on there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey buds, just came across this relatively vintage video of Fire Island orgy.  God those were the days/daze back then.  There will never be another Fire Island like it was then.  After 10 weeks of "social-distancing" I need this more than ever now.  Oink!  Stay safe and let's do it, re-create it soon.

 

[think before following links] https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5e47fdfcc882d

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[think before following links] https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/pound-your-pussyboy-back-up-on-it-39675201

"I love this video. It makes me hard whenever I see that big black cock pumping into my hungry ass, turning it into a pussy and churning up manly juices. Listen for that squishy blissful sound around 9:30 near the end of the video. And if this makes you bust a nut, please remember to leave a comment!"

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Other #BBBH Sites…


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.