Any guys in a neg/poz relationship?

JFC1982

I have been with my partner for 25 years now and always never used condoms. Hew is the top and I am the bottom in our relationship, but we play separately too and then I sometimes top and he will rarely bottom.

In January 2012 I tested poz, and when we checked he tested neg. The Dr estimated that I was probably poz for 3-5 year prior. We started using condoms when I tested poz. I went on meds and within 4 months I was undetectable, but we still used condoms for ~1 year. Since then we have not used them and he is stil neg. 

Since being diagnosed, I've been in two "serodiscordant" relationships.  The first one, we did use condoms, the second one we started out using them but then stopped.  I've been UD for six years now, so there was no risk of transmission to either partner, but I left the choice up to them.  I gladly explained U=U to both, but I wasn't going to force either one of them into a decision.

Honestly, they both appreciated that it was a discussion and not me lecturing them on why we shouldn't use condoms.  It's their bodies, after all; just like it was mine when I made the decision to start getting fucked bb.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:47 PM, PreCumer4You said:

I feel I am headed towards one, I met this guy, a couple weeks ago, through another friend. I am Neg, and he is POZ-undetectable. I have no problem having sex with him, and taking his load.

I trust him, and we are becoming more involved with each other. We seem to click, both in and out of the bedroom.

I currently, have 2 poz undetectable guys that I play with, on a regular bases. I feel I get that thrill, without so much of the risk. This is something I though I would never be doing 30 years ago

• 4 months later...

I have a UD(his claim) fuckbud that I can’t get enough of(maybe 12 times in 2 years). There is something about the way he makes me feel as he’s fucking me. Our schedules done really mesh, so that has limited our encounters. I find myself wanting him all the time despite whatever risk there is.

Guest Porthos

I have a fuck bud who is married to another man but in a sexless relationship. I met this hot guy about 2-1/2 years ago and our sex was incredible. passionate kissing, sucking, eating each others asses....he's is the best rimmer I've ever met!, poppers and of course raw fucking. Before we met I told him I was poz and undetectable. He was cool but he only topped the first few times we fucked. While he was fucking he would always tell me how hot it was to have his neg cock in my poz cunt. We started talking about how hot it would be for me to fuck him. That night came when we were poppered up, making out , eating ass. I asked if he was ready. He quietly said I think so. I slid into his ass with only my saliva lubing him...He was so tight that I had to pull out and eat him a few more times. Soon I was in him and he kissed me so deep. We fucked for about 30 minutes. I'd pull out, we'd make out, rim, and hit the poppers. Finally I was ready to cum...I looked him in his eyes and asked him he wanted my  load. He looked excited but nervous at the same time but said yes....I proceeded to unload a massive 5 day load into him and fell into his arms where we stayed for 10 minutes holding each other and kissing. He still takes my load regularly and we are very verbal, but he knows I'm undetectable, but its still so hot.

• 1 month later...

Yes.  Twice.

First guy was versatile.  He was undetectable and we flip fucked raw for 12 years.  

Second guy was also versatile.  He was also undetectable and he bottomed about 80% of the time, but I took quite a few loads up my ass over the year we were together.

I was not on PrEP at the time with either guy.  So the U-U science definitely worked in my situations.

I actually prefer fucking with U guys, as they typically know their entire STI status due to fairly consistent 3 month appointments.  STI's like syphilis are definitely on the rise.

Now that I'm on PrEP, I am also tested every 3 months.  Ironically, I got a dose of both gono and syphilis from the second guy .... no HIV tho.

IMHO, I like to be 'aware' and take action if necessary.  But never had issues with HIV and sero-discordant relationships!

• 4 weeks later...

I have a long time fuck buddy who is neg, I'm undetectable. We've fucked raw for years (even before Prep which he is now on) and he has never gotten anything from me. However fucking raw does increase your chances of getting other STD's. If you are a Top on Prep you're likelihood of getting HIV is greatly diminished.

• 1 month later...

An update to my life, I think I have found a poz undetectable top for an ongoing relationship. He is an older Hispanic that I first ran across on A4A. At first I declined, but over time I have become accepting of submitting to his fine looking 10” of manhood. He has fucked and filled me twice(including today) and I am looking forward to taking his cum many more times in the future.