What is it about older guys?

bbottom26

I tend to have a strong attraction to older guys but it's not a daddy thing. Perhaps it's because they are less hesitant and more experienced with sex. I always enjoyed getting seeded by guys that were 30-40. Maybe it's partially because of their experience and eagerness to breed me, and maybe it's also the thought that their loads are toxic.

My fondest memory of being with older guys is when I had a threesome with an older couple. They worshiped my ass and made me feel like I was their fantasy little slut hole. They took turns breeding me and by the end of the session had shot 13 loads inside me. They didn't hestate to breed my young ass, they went right ahead and made it into a sloppy hole and I loved it.

Do any other bottoms feel this same sort of attraction? The gratification that they're worshiping your young ass? The thrill of taking loads from more mature guys? I feel like I don't have to be polite with an older guy because he's already seen and done it all. I can get down and dirty and really let loose.

Edited by Hotload84

In my early 20s I quickly learned that sex for me was MUCH better with the older guys I met than with the guys my own age. That said, I've also had some really hot times with early 20-somethings now that I'm in my late 30s so I guess it just depends on the how comfortable the guy is with himself and being a pig.

Ripeness is all. Older men lack some of the pleasures of youth (aging bodies, etc.), but they can often offer experience, focus and passion to a younger man (as well as to each other!). Even in my teens, I mostly had sex with men 20-40 years older than me, and I think I gained immeasurably by it. Now I'm their age, and enjoy giving back what I had been given then.

Mostly limited to older guys, usually 10-15 yrs older. They have always been more attractive to me and now the age range seems to be much less restrictive and inhibited. They seem to have fewer hangups and always ready to fuck. Some of these guys may not be in the best shape or the best bodies, but the meat between their legs is always addictive.

As I've grown older my taste in men, thankfully, has aged right along with me. When I was 19 and in college I had a guy who was in his 40's ask me on a date and a friend pressured me into going out with him. He was nice, we ended up having sex... really good sex actually. But after him I stuck with guys around my age as I was honest with myself that I just wasn't attracted to older guys. The guy had a daughter who was my age and I couldn't get my head around it. I also got the feeling that he, and other older guys, were just trying to relive their youth and I didn't like it. There were plenty of guys around my own age to play with so I did. I guess I didn't have any 'daddy' issues that I needed to work out sexually.

Now that I'm 46 I have very little interest in guys who are younger than me. Again, i just do not relate with them and there are now plenty of guys around my own age who want to fuck. I have friends who love the young guys but the shit they put themselves through, especially if they are in a relationship with a younger guy... no fucking way. Way too much drama.

I'm turned on by masculinity and it seems to me that men become MORE masculine as they age. Voices deepen, muscle and body mass usually increase. Increased hairiness. Faces become more rugged. Even balding can be sexy. I'm a submissive bottom and older men have a natural authority. I guess I like Daddy telling me what to do and then breeding me hard! I find masculine young men attractive too, but too many young men in the U.K. are into girly haircuts and even make up :-(

I tend to wonder if the first or early experiences influence who we find sexually exciting. If your first experiences were with an older guy(s) and you enjoyed it then your desire is seek to recreate that experience? Or if your first experiences with young guys was disappointing maybe you decided to direct your attention to older guys with the experience to give you the attention you seek?

My first experiences when I was young was with guys a little younger than me. I still find that age attractive and sexually exciting in a fantasy context but experience counts so I go for older guys now, though still those younger than me.

• 1 year later...

started young here also- with much older guys,

I totally get off on the older/younger dynamic- each party benefits.

Just before Christmas hooked w/ a guy 18 years and 2 days old,

I Don't know who got the Cherry-

I was the 2nd Guy he ever had sex with and the FIRST Man he ever Fucked,

and DAMN the Boy did Reeeeeeal Good-

3 times in 2 hours

and licked my hole between fucks without any coaching .

Does that count as "giving back" to the community!?!?

• Like 1

Guys over 40 are the best. I still get hit on by young guys, and I usually go for it, for my ego probably, but I really prefer men my own age. Really glad to read this thread as sometimes I just feel like I'm getting old. Insecurities I guess. We all have them.

The important thing is that men take care of themselves. A fit guy is a hot guy and his age is not really an issue. I saw one at the gym yesterday. He must have been mid sixties but he was the hottest guy there. I would have taken him in a heartbeat. I also knew a 70 year old who had 4 Olympic Gold medals. He was beautiful, even at 70. Biggest hands I've ever shaken. No wonder he was so good with a discus. Straight as an arrow though. Plus I'm friends with his much younger wife. Age really is just a number.

• Like 1