topblkmale

I don't promise nothing: but this is a great idea. Working on this in these next winter holidays, and.. let's see what CUMs out of this. And yes: a web app would be the best, so to avoid costs and limitations: got to see how to deal with GPS.

Uhm. "Thinking" - and horny :)

• Upvote 1

I'm so excited to announce that the very first bricks are set:

☣LoadR☣ is cumming...

It's still a Pre-alpha - a developement release, that is: and not yet open to public. But as soon as I make it beta, I'll ask for a few beta testers of good willing, nasty intentions and LOTS of patience ;)

I'm testing it on my iPhone both on Safari and Chrome, and on my PC on Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari and MS IExplorer:.. and it works... :)

It's on a temporary server: and no need to say it's gonna be FREE - as long as I'm the owner of the project.

ANY input of ANY kind is highly welCUM - BTW I may be not so bad in programming, but I'm a total failure with graphics... thanks in advance.

Here below a snapshot: more are posted here in my gallery "☣LoadR☣ is cumming" at

https://www.breedingzone.com/album.php?albumid=3171

post-3089-140864342043_thumb.jpg

Edited by aidsfukka

pozbtm1967: "LoadR" is just a "web app": and as such, it's technically just a website - just like so many others. Accessible via a common browser and/or a mobile browser, that is: even if obviously optimizied for mobile device.

As much as obviously, LoadR requires geolocation capabilities: in other words, the browser where it runs needs to be aware of your GPS position. This can be obtained also on desktop PCs, but I think any not too old smartphone has such capability.

All I can say is that as of today it's working on MS IExplorer on my desktop PC: so I see no reason why it shouldn't on a Windows phone - even if I haven't tried it.

Or even on a "Kirby" phone, a "Hoover" phone, a "Hello Kitty" phone... LOL... As long as they follow the common standards, and I am able to comply to them.

Joking apart: "unless Microsoft (once again) decides to break the common rules in the WEB protocols" is what I mean: but in that case there's little I can do, since I'm no Microsoft man. :D

We'll see: totally Open Source oriented here, and worshipping no brands: so I'm trying my BBest. It's all I can say now - thanks for your input.

I'd like to see it developed for the Windows phone as well since Scruff and Grindr think their shit doesn't stink and won't adapt