A good site to upload my videos?

bbottom26

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good site to make a profile / upload some homemade videos? I'm a memver of xtube and would prefer something a little bit smaller and perhaps more discreet (not as public / not as many users)

Anyone know of a good video profile site? Maybe even one that focuses on barebacking?

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section, wasn't sure where it should go.

What do you have in mind, sharing your videos in this site? I think you can upload private videos in xtube, then just give out the PIN to people you want to give access to. No PIN, no view.

ya mostly sharing with certain people but not for the whole world to have access so to speak. I forgot about ctube having a private video option! I'll probably end up using that I'f I can't find anything better.

Thanks guys.

• Administrators

Once I'm done with renovations one of my objectives this year is to start up an authentic amateur tube site. It's not ready yet, but give me 6 months and I'll have what you're looking for... :)

Once I'm done with renovations one of my objectives this year is to start up an authentic amateur tube site. It's not ready yet, but give me 6 months and I'll have what you're looking for... :)

that would be great. I like that this community is small (well smaller than something like xtube) and would love to be able to upload homemade videos on here :)