I Have 2 Personalities - One Rough & One Romantic

TxBBTop

How many personalities can a guy have? Around the village I'm the first to coo over a new puppy, beg to smell that puppy breath (I used to have rottweilers), and it's me the little old ladies phone when they need a light bulb changing. I get on the bike and in between giving the finger to road hog car drivers, I'm waving (or least giving recognition nods) to the people I know from the days before I had the bike. Let me ride through a town rather than country roads and I'm a cunt: I learned to ride in London, once I'd passed my test I watched the couriers and learned my moves from them: those guys miss nothing! See me on the bike in town and just give me room or I'll scare the crap out of you: I know precisely how wide my bike and I are... At the same time I'd cheerfully take a learner out on his first forays into traffic, show him how to do a manoeuvre according to the book, and how you really do it (get your licence first!)

I can do a perfectly nice dinner and safer sex fuck date (I even change the sheets), but if it's a nasty date, one of us is going to hurt like fuck in the morning despite the grin. My current obsession is pissfucking, don't care which way round, and a recent encounter has given me a taste for gut punching. I have a low platelet count so bleed easily. If it happens, it happens. Ditto a bit of shit on the dick. It's why kitchen roll was invented.

I can be a painful, humiliating top without streching the sub's limits further than he's ready for, I can go sub and beg for more (there is one word that really does it for me and I'm deliberately not using it).

The consistency I hope I retain in my life is total honesty.

TxBBTop, I could use your very same words talking about me. And I actually do.

Except about the "inner conflict" you mention. Those are not "dark" vs. "sunny" feelings, IMHO: they're just human feelings.

Nor I can consider any "romantic" side without its CUMplementary sleazy one: both make me the man I am...

Entering my ass is the BBest way to reach my mind, and BBlowing my mind is the straightest (?? LOL) way to have my dick at attention.

Call it heart instead of mind if you prefer, but the result is the same.

I agree that dealing with all this may be not just the easiest thing to do, for a lover - let him be a one night stand or all-life-long: but then, I think it just depends on the lover.

At least, as long as you are fine with yourself and these sour/sweet flavours of yours ;)

• 2 months later...

I am an older poz (undetectable) and mostly a top (who enjoys hooking up with younger guys) like you I like it both ways, I like to kiss and cuddle and like romance,,,, but I also like it rough, hard and agressive... and it is hard finding guys who like it both ways (if I find guys on bbrt they mostly dont like it as rough as I do, and if I find guys on recon -slave4master - then most of those guys dont like the romance) BUT I have found guys out there that do like it the same way (by ex was a perfect mesh.... but Boston/London was a bit too long distance to make it work) so hang in there and keep hunting

I think it is really hot when you find a guy who is comfortable enough with himself that he can explore both sides of his needs

and MMM.... if you had brought me flowers I would have thought it was really sweet.... and might have started off a bit more romantic,,, but then rough sex by candle light or in front of a fire is really hot

U can be both.... And it's great to be that way... I can be very romantic and sensitive outside the bedroom, but in the bedroom I'm this verbal hard fucking top. My FB's love it! Not too long ago I got the sweetest compliment.... A FB of mine said I was sexy,slutty and sweet. Really think that sums me up....

I also share these two dimensions, and it's satisfying to know that I'm not the only one like this. It was described to me once as "sweet and salty", and these are the kinds of guys I look for: passionate kissers who want to snuggle after a good hard fucking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

Yeah, I definitely have both extremes living inside of me. But since I'm conscious of it, I guess that means I'm not crazy. 😜

Seriously, though, the more romantic side of me does worry a little what guys who like that would think about my slutty-piggy side. They'd probably run screaming!

I guess the reverse can happen, too. The piggy guys could go running when they find out I also like to kiss and cuddle sometimes. It is what it is.