Old Stud Clarence Takes His Turn In a Whore

My fat buddy Jim had fucked Rick the gay whore and had told me about him. Rick was a former student at the high school and the adult school and junior college Jim and I worked at. Jim had advanced to the college/adult school campus and helped me get transferred there.

Jim was a chub-bear with a baldspot, graying wavy hair, bitten nails on sausage fingers and six uncut inches of meat. He was my all time favorite mutual masturbation buddy.

I myself was his height of just over six feet, but almost a hundred lbs. lighter at about 180, had black hair and salt & pepper beard, thick nails I seldom cleaned and almost seven inches of cut meat that had made a few assholes bleed.

We both were masculine average looking Tops in our fifties, wore glasses and loved using gay and bi bottoms and versatiles for our sexual enjoyment.

We had swapped lots of spit and shared gay and bi bottoms and versatiles over a period of about 20 plus years, pumping our loads into about a hundred together as well as each scoring over a hundred on our own. Jim was more oral oriented, getting his uncut dick sucked more than he fucked asses while more of my fucks were anal as well as the mouths I fucked.

Rick was a slender character with long blond hair and had began whoring and hustling after graduating the four-year college and trying to hold onto several jobs. Jim told me where he was "working" so one afternoon I went over there. I was able to pick out Rick among the other whores and hustlers who ranged from under-age to about thirty and from leather or jeans and T-shirt masculine to a couple of drag whores. His sweater vest, pastel shirt, slacks and slightly shorter blond hair made him easy to spot.

"Rick?" I asked as I approached the somewhat scruffy fella.

"Clarence?" he asked.

We shook hands and started talking. I told him Jim had fucked him and that he would give me a good piece of ass. He didnt seem too pleased but nevertheless honored his promise to Jim.

We went to an abandoned parking garage where he led me to a secluded corner with a somewhat rusted pickup parked one space from the wall.

There in the vacant space between the wall and the truck we started with him kneeling and unzipping my semi-worn jeans. He took out my dick and sucked it into his mouth. He noticed my crotch smell as he sucked my dick to hardness but didnt complain. Seems he liked manly smells.

Once I was hard he left it wet, stepped over to the open tailgate of the pickup where he dropped his pants and bent-over the tailgate. I spat on his asshole and added some grease to his spit on my dick, lined up my shot and entered him as he flinched a bit. I shoved it right on up his ass, hilted myself, took a hand off his hips to settle my glasses tighter on my face and then held both his hips.

I began fucking him. His hole felt like most of his johns had six inches and under as I felt the semi-snugness which my cut dick needs to get the friction I need. Unlike Jim who is intact, I have to fuck harder as well as longer to get off. I also had to time my pace to keep the truck from rocking back and forth with my thrusts up his hole. Soon I was pounding him good, my pelvis sometimes slapping his ass. I had to remember to relax my grip on his hips a bit to keep my thick dirty nails from digging into his skin and to not thrust too far because his crotch was hurting on the edge of the tailgate.

I fucked that asshole harder and faster, working up a sweat, as my dick began responding to the stimulation. I felt good fucking Rick, glad Jim had turned me on to him. I increased my pace and stroke as he began to feel my thrusts more. I got closer, my dick finally getting the urges and then yanked his hips toward me as I jack-hammered him with hard snaps of my hips which also sent a little pain up his ass with my prick. A few more thrusts and I finally shot my load as I pile-drove his twat until I was spent and hilted myself in him.

"Watch the nails please." he whined.

I relaxed my grip a little but kept holding him as I thrust a few more times. My dick felt good in his hot hole as I shot off my load in him. I have fucked many holes of both sexes and was pleased Rick had done his job pleasing me and my penis.

A couple of minutes later my hardon started deflating and I pulled out, stepped back and examined my dick which was fairly clean but still needed cleaning. Rick remembered the rest of his obligation and knelt before me and sucked my dick. I held his head and pissed in his mouth, letting him pull back a little so he could swallow my warm beer on tap. He drank it all and then sucked my dick for a couple more minutes before sucking off of it and kissing it and my balls which were wet with sweat.

I noticed that I had turned him on enough by fucking him that he had cum. Most of his jizz was in his pants with a couple of drops joining old drops and splats on the concrete under the tailgate. He wasnt the first nor the last to cum from getting fucked by me. I was proud of my manliness and studmanship. Rick himself fucked his johns that were bottoms and versatiles. Those 'men' didnt care whether masculine men like Jim or myself fucked them or some she-male or woman with a strap-on fucked them. Rick himself had to take whatever dicks came his way as long as the john paid him as well as to fuck everything from jocks to trolls and even some ugly old hags that were willing to pay for some meat.

I left pretty much satiated as I left the garage for the bus stop.

The next day Jim asked me how it went. I told him it was a decent fuck and that Rick was respectful enough to keep his whining to a minimum and honor his commitment to put-out to me as well as suck my dick clean and drink my piss after I nutted in him. Jim then asked me if I'd join him in sharing Rick. As usual I said I'd be glad to. Most of our sharing was kicking back together hugging and french kissing while a bottom or two licked our feet, rimmed us and sucked us off. We also often took turns fucking the asses as well. I knew Rick would like to get spit-roasted by us simply because we were men who enjoyed using and sharing bottoms for our sexual enjoyment.

Edited by Tailgunner