Bottoms: what if the Top don't want to fuck u bareback?

Cigar btm

it just happenned to me yesterday!

oh fuck!

he has a very big and thick dick (8" or more) and insisted on putting a condom and fucking me with it.

we tryed all types of lube: spit, oil, cream, but the condom burnt into me...

and he wouldn´t fuck me anyway bareback.

I´m poz, almost undetectable (3.000 or low), never told him about that, and he was so hot and so afraid...

I bet a lost a fuck because of that.

Must I buy a big dildo and train to relax my tight ass for being prepared and relaxed for that? Oh I feel so bad... :(

I find it a lot harder to take cock when it's rubbered up. Topping with a condom is fine but it's so uncomfortable receiving. I just try to focus totally on the top's pleasure and pretend I'm getting fucked this way as punishment or something. Can be hot in a way.

That's a good attitude, Cigar btm!

I think the condom was too small for him and so was not good for your ass, the condom should fit properly and not stretched tight which is when they rub your ass raw (and split).

Regular condoms are certainly not made for 8" thick cocks. You could get some large or extra large condoms, if available in Brazil, for times like that when the top won't go in bare, only has regular condoms, and you do want to feel his cock in you.

I tell guys that that question me about barebacking that if they have an issue or concern that they should assume that everyone has an STD. But if they are going to use a condom that they are not going to fuck me. I take loads and that is what I desire. After all I'm taking most of the risk. There are plenty of hot guys that are more than willing to give me what I want and I am more than happy to give them what they want. But they know before we meet what is expected so there are no embarrassing moments at a time when sexual energy is at its highest.

If a top wants to fuck me with a condom... I let him.

The only "demand" i make if i'm being fucked by a guy wearing a condom is that he finishes off in my mouth so I can at least get his load in me one way or another and this way there is no scare for him.

compromise.

This sure sounds like a bunch of bossy bottoms telling tops how to go about their business. :P

I feel that as a poz bottom if a guy wants to fuck me, and wants to protect himself then that is his right. But then I'm in a medium sized city with not only a limited number of tops, but a limited number into me as well. You aren't going to click with every guy, and if you are hung-up on only getting it bare then that's something you need to be upront about.

I give my ass to a top to use any way he wants. If he wears a rubber it doesn't feel as good as a bare cock, but that's up to the topman. After he leaves I find the rubber and empty it in my hole so I get his load anyway.