losing control when getting plowed

bbjockload

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tend to piss when fisted and toyplay but have only pissed everywhere when getting fucked really hard by one guy i knew......this of course made him fuck me even harder - we used to get well and truly soaked each time he came round to fuck me - was hot as hell :) everyone should aim to try it.

I have only ever experienced this while getting fucked by toys, but it felt fucking amazing. If I found a guy who could get me there with his dick, then I would more than likely crave repeat encounters. I may, however, try to lead the action away from my bed or any place else I do not want covered in piss.

I love to fuck the piss out of a bitch. I like to place my bottom in a diaper that has a hole in the back then tie him down and humiliate him. but once I start to fuck and breed his hole I try to get deep enough and hit that spot were he pisses into his diaper. what can be more degrading than having a top diaper and humiliate you? Being that bottom who is being tied down breed while in a diaper and then piss it while being fucked.

I love to see my bottom do this I blow monster loads when it happens.

Guest BushPig

Wow, I definitely wouldn't consider it a low. Just the opposite in my opinion. The top must have hit the right spot with a tool of just the right length and you must have been so into it you relaxed the muscles and bingo, squirt fest. I find a good top matched to my "interior dimensions" can be pounding away and will eventually make me piss and cum if done just right. Just play on through it and enjoy! I'll give you the ride of your life if you can do that for me ;)

I have only ever experienced this while getting fucked by toys, but it felt fucking amazing. If I found a guy who could get me there with his dick, then I would more than likely crave repeat encounters. I may, however, try to lead the action away from my bed or any place else I do not want covered in piss.

when hard fucking always think if Im doing my job I can find that spot and push fuckin love watchin the piss start to flow,always well hydrated on both sides once the pig starts to dribble gently rock the ball of your fist on his bladder usually he cant stop fuckin love it as he pisses all over love to bend over lap it off his belly or take his dik in my mouth.Works best if he is in a sling no worry about replacing pricey mattresses and always have throwaway plastic on the floor.

If I'm getting fucked and end up pissing myself (especially in time with my tops rhythm) it ain't embarrassing: it's one of the highest compliments I can pay him.

My dik always finds the spot way up a pigs asshole when I find it push even harder so the fuckin pig soaks himself if Im in a piggy enough moos I bend over lap it up with my tongue and if the pig is good enough to deserve it I feed him his own piss

It's happened to me several times, usually when the top knows what he's doing and know's the spot to hit, I can't control my bladder. The thicker dicks with tops to thrust really well with complete steady strokes. It usually means the top has to fuck for a while 30 + mins or so. Its totally hot and if I were the top I'd take it as a compliment;)

Having a guy fuck or fist the piss out of me is a major turn on. I don't mind cum farts either. It all comes with having sex. If I wanted it clean and tidy, I would wear a rubber--that's never happening again.

• 8 months later...

Just had a hot session this weekend with my daddy and his boss. They strapped me into the sling in a rubber wrestle suite then fisted and played with my hole and topping me up with water. They wouldn't let me out of the sling until I'd pissed myself.

They hit that spot and pretty much have me an all over body orgasm as bladder emptied, then kept going until it happened again.

I consider myself a true pig now, and it definitely wasn't a low. Think I made them both proud that I'm becoming such a good dedicated pig.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...