Tops...whats ur kind of BOTTOM??

thick

My experience has been that tops love bottoms who:

1. Are not starfish

2. work as hard as their top

3. totally get off on satisfying their top

4. keep their cunt clean

5. Take it whenever its there for them whether it be off their partner his mates or anon people he wants u to get fucked by

6. that gets a load pumped into them last thing at night and first thing of a morning

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

versatile with other guys (also, bisexual is fun)

active sportsman

no drugs

self-assured, no attention whores

v-shaped back, muscular ass

easygoing, boyish attitude

but at the same time manly

a slut / don juan is fine with me, but kinda prefer it when the guys i seed breed other guys themselves in turn

someone you can hang with afterwards or take to the local sauna, i.e. shouldn't be afraid of daylight.

average to handsome (boy next door type)

legal age to ~48

Edited by GermanFucker

I fuckin' luv the company of a cocky, dirty mouthed spunk who's APPROPRIATELY full of himself - an eager cocksucker who is perpetually horny, sexually uninhibited, naturally masculine sub boys and/or boy-next-door types...short(er), Caucasian men who have the balls to call themselves "bottoms". :drool:

My cock gravitates towards and instinctively responds to like-minded, submissive (yet cheeky) bottoms with the ego-strength to sexually embrace an experience, eagerly anticipating the unknown, without inhibition, surrendering to the moment, to me and my insatiable cock. :P

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=UqeTe_C531_

Anyone, and I mean, ANYONE can suck dick, though the overwhelming majority do so without a purpose, selfishly devouring cock meat simply because it's on offer/available, disregarding that which reflects his greatest value. A true, seasoned cocksucker provides an opportunity for his TOP to sit back and get serviced for hours and hours, appreciative of his my efforts to train him how to service me and my killer cock properly.

To this Alpha Male, sub/bottoming is a SKILL, learned at the hand and hard-ons of countless selfish horny and HUNG men...being a 'boy' is a state of mind, beyond a mood, inclination of even identity which is communicated in his eyes, words, moans, sighs and absolute resignation to his 'place' on his knees, between my legs with his mouth stuffed with my cock.

391725877.jpg

I am a total BOTTOM!

I love bottoms that are INSATIABLE and love to BEG for my load inside them. I love a bottom that can be a dirty slut and take 20 loads in a night, but also love a bottom that can be affectionate and cuddly and loving. The thing that turns me on the most is a GREAT kisser and CUDDLING and AFFECTION. the SECOND thing that turns me on the most is a hole that has several loads already in it! hehe

Also I prefer that bottoms arent on drugs.... but i LOVE it when bottoms are total poppers whores.... a bottom that constantly has his nose buried underneath that brown bottle is the kind of bottom for me.

Also I love bottoms that are VERY submissive. They are so aggressively submissive that it MAKES me want to dominate them and turn them into my cummy hole bitch. i also love a bottom that has a tight ass... I'm not much for a bottom with a loose hole. Of course I do make exceptions if its a sweet cummy hole full of 20 loads and the guy that fucked him before me is a huge black 12'' cock. Then i can settle for it being a little loose :P

OK topmen, we've got a bottom recently asking the opposite question. So TOPs what ur type of bottom?

ME?

30-60 years old

total bottom, cum taking man

nice plump rump, pussy-ass

wantin to please me

hungry for cum

bucks back when I fuck

takes care of his body

loves to kiss his top

looks into my eyes

intelligent

verbal

not a meth bitch

nice and not judgemental

lets me take the lead

gets on his back. throws his legs up and screams "fuck me Daddy!!"

HEHEHE

Hey, thats whats on my application form!!, Do i get the job?

I love bottoms that are INSATIABLE and love to BEG for my load inside them. I love a bottom that can be a dirty slut and take 20 loads in a night, but also love a bottom that can be affectionate and cuddly and loving. The thing that turns me on the most is a GREAT kisser and CUDDLING and AFFECTION. the SECOND thing that turns me on the most is a hole that has several loads already in it! hehe

Also I prefer that bottoms arent on drugs.... but i LOVE it when bottoms are total poppers whores.... a bottom that constantly has his nose buried underneath that brown bottle is the kind of bottom for me.

Also I love bottoms that are VERY submissive. They are so aggressively submissive that it MAKES me want to dominate them and turn them into my cummy hole bitch. i also love a bottom that has a tight ass... I'm not much for a bottom with a loose hole. Of course I do make exceptions if its a sweet cummy hole full of 20 loads and the guy that fucked him before me is a huge black 12'' cock. Then i can settle for it being a little loose :P

This thread i fit in so well, c'mon guys, I 'm on offer.

• 2 weeks later...
Total Bottom (not versatile) - I like this too, total bottoms really turn me on because I know they only want one thing

Plump round butt - YES..some bottoms have flat asses, and while I will still fuck them, my preference is plump and round

Gives up all control - Totally agree, pushy and demanding bottoms get on my nerves

Eager to please - A given

Loves getting fucked - A given

Loves giving head - A given

Pussy Boys wearing jock straps or G strings

- Unlike many men, I have no problem with a bottom calling their hole a pussy or cunt. Being bi-married, I am used to fucking women's pussies so for me, fucking a man is in many ways like fucking a woman....except they are way better at it and love it more!

• 5 months later...

Someone I'd be proud to be seen with in public

masculine but have had a few good one night stands w/less than masculine types

Good hygiene

No long nails

intelligent

respectful

Nice holes

Skillful at pleasing us Tops and our dicks

submissive

Total bottom

Loves putting out when I want it and how I want it

Deeply bitten/clipped nails and toothless w/full dentures a plus

fully agree

Someone I'd be proud to be seen with in public

masculine but have had a few good one night stands w/less than masculine types

Good hygiene

No long nails

intelligent

respectful

Nice holes

Skillful at pleasing us Tops and our dicks

submissive

Total bottom

Loves putting out when I want it and how I want it

Deeply bitten/clipped nails and toothless w/full dentures a plus

My favorite bottom has a pig attitude:

I like muscle, hairy, skinhead types, but I want a man who knows he was put on this earth to suck, get fucked, and take loads.

I like a man who takes cum, wants more, cleans my cock-and any cock that just fucked an ass, eats cum from ass, and wants cum in his body.