Do you use Poppers while having sex?

Pig Bottom

Do you use Poppers while having sex?  

453 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use Poppers while having sex?

• Yes Usually or almost always
    • Only Sometimes
    • No or almost never
    • never tried them
    • can't use them for medical reasons.

Only can use them as a bottom these days. Poppers make me go soft instantly. Max Impact I can use and I don't go soft but it can be a hassle to use unless the person your with has used em before and gets the whole cloth thing.

I just got into the clth thing, fucking more intense for me. btw, nice looking ass!

I used to use poppers when I was younger - sometimes when I topped, but mostly when I was getting fucked ... made it easier for me! I would also take a 'hit' sometimes when I would get myself off at the last moment before orgasm. I stopped for many years during the time that I did not have any sex (17 - 18 years). I finally bought another bottle a few months ago - that came in 'handy' ... I hooked-up with someone from CL about 4 weeks ago who was "only a top". As-soon-as I felt him knocking at my back door, you bet I grabbed that lil bottle of Jungle Juice! I think that the formulation(s) seem to be better than they used to be - used to use Rush, or Locker Room years ago.

Guest manfun456

I use poppers, but try not to do too much in one night (headache). But I love how sniffing poppers brings out the uninhibited, cum-craving, ass-up-in-the-air fuck hole that I am.