Outdoor Night Gang Bang

Another hot night in Phoenix as I drove through empty streets to Bob’s house at one in the morning. Bob’s a guy I met on BBRTS, who’s been wanting me to come by and use me. I’ve been hesitant since his profile says he only has an “average” size cock, which usually means smaller than “average,” but his pics and hot dirty emails had my attention. I followed the directions that he’s given me and they lead me into a trailer park on a mountain. Bob’s double-wide sits at the end of the street and backs up to the mountain, so it’s VERY private.

I parked next to Bob’s big truck in the driveway and started to head toward the door when a small portion of the gate to the carport opened revealing Bob. He’s mid-60’s, wearing jeans, cowboy boots and suspenders. “In here.” I stepped into the dark carport and waited a minute until my eyes adjusted. In the space was a sling hanging from the steel braces of the roof and a few dim flickering candles. Bob pointed toward the sling, “Get in.” I started to take my clothes off when he stopped me by yanking my head back up by my hair. “I didn’t tell you to take off your fucking clothes, get in the fucking sling and don’t say a mutha fuckin thing.”

My heart started racing as I did as I was told and climbed into the sling. Once in, Bob used leather straps to tie my hands and feet to the chains holding up the sling. He then grabbed an upside-down bucket, stood on it and took his cock out. His cock wasn’t hard yet, so I couldn’t tell how big it was. Suddenly I felt warm liquid all over my chest as Bob pissed all over me. My dick was rock hard in my pants as he soaked my crotch with his piss. “Open your mouth bitch.” I did and he took perfect aim at the back of my throat, forcing me to swallow his piss. By the time he was done pissing on me his dick had become hard. He was six inches hard with an average girth.

Bob got down off the bucket and walked around to my crotch. He rubbed my hard cock underneath the soaked denim. He then took a big pocket knife from his back pocket and opened it up so I could see the candle light reflected in the large blade. He rubbed the blade over my hard cock and my crotch, and then suddenly he took the point of the blade and split the ass of my jeans open revealing my ass to the warm night air. He folded the knife back up and slipped it back in his pocket. Taking the large drop of pre-cum from the end of his cock, Bob rubbed it on my waiting asshole. He then kneeled down and started to eat my ass really deeply to the point that his tongue could have easily been a cock. His full beard and 'stache felt fantastic against my bare ass. As he ate me I got harder and harder until my precum was easily visible through my previously soaked jeans. Bob reached up and grabbed my hard cock and pointed it down to my ass, then he took the precum from my cock and rubbed it into my drenched hole. “There, now as I fuck you, you’ll lube yourself."

He stood up and pointed his hard cock at my ass. “You like it rough bitch?” “Yes Sir.” With that answer he plunged his cock into my ass in one stroke and started to fuck me really hard. Since my ass was surprised by the dick, it stayed pretty tight as he pummeled it. He fucked me full force for about ten minutes until he grunted loudly and came in my hole. “Damn, that’s tight.” He stood there for a minute letting his cock go soft in my hole. He shuddered a bit when the sensitive tip finally fell out. He walked around to where my head was and pulled a lever that let me drop a little until my face was even with his crotch. “Clean me off bitch.” I licked all the cum off his cock and balls. He must have been fucking me harder than I thought, because a lot of it was white and foamy. Once he thought I had cleaned him sufficiently he zipped up, walked over to a bench, came back over and put a ball gag in my mouth. “I’m gonna go over to the bar 'til closing and see some friends. I’ll fuck you again when I get back.” And with that he left me hanging there in his carport.

I must have fallen asleep in the sling, because I was woken up by Bob’s truck pulling into the driveway. From the sounds of it there was more than just Bob’s truck pulling up. I could hear voices whispering outside and finally the gate opened. Behind Bob followed four other men, all in their fifties and up. They all said things like “Fuck yeah” or “Nice” when they saw my bare ass hanging in the sling. The tallest one asked, “We can fuck him bare?” “I put a load in him before I left.” That was all the foreplay the tall one needed. He unzipped, pulled out a big cock, rubbed his spit on my hole and rammed his cock in me. It’s a good thing I still had the gag in my mouth or the neighbors would have called the cops on my screaming. It only took a few minutes for the tall guy to cum. Once he did, another man got into position and started to fuck me while the tall guy pissed all over me, re-soaking my clothes. When he was done he told the guy who was fucking me to hurry up 'cause he had to get up early for work in the morning. The guy, not wanting to miss his ride, started fucking me even harder and faster until he nutted in my hole. He came over to my side and ripped my t-shirt open so he could use it to wipe the cum off his cock and balls. “Thanks Bob,” he said as he walked out the gate.

The two other guys ripped and cut the rest of my clothes off my body until I was laying there in just my socks and my Doc Marten’s. “That’s better.” One took the gag out of my mouth and replaced it with his cock while the other one pissed all over my ass and crotch, finishing his piss in my ass. He fucked my slowly until his friend was hard in my mouth and then they both fucked my mouth and ass hard. Luckily the guy in my mouth was thicker rather than longer or he would have been in danger of tripping my gag reflex. The one in my ass was fucking harder and harder and once I have his cock a little squeeze with my sphincter he couldn’t help but blow his wad in my hole. After he came they switched while the thick-cocked guy rammed me. I could feel all the piss and cum moving in my ass as he fucked my harder and hard. Finally, he slid-in, balls-deep, and came in my hole. While I was continuing to clean off his friend, Bob took the thick one in his mouth and sucked it clean.

After that the two men left and Bob pulled out his hard cock and fucked me one more time. When he was done he reached in my ass, pulled out some cum and jacked my cock off until I sprayed all over my chest and face. He then untied me and gave me a pair of boxers to wear home. “Good boy. I’ll expect you here at nine next Friday night.” “Yes Sir.”

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...