Kissing; Yes or No No??

DarkroomTaker

to me, kissing is part of...the ritual...which is a bit florid. but kissing is what helps to establish a connection between the two, no matter what act you are performing.  also i have discovered that kissing really ramps up my testosterone level.  the hottest fuck i ever had was a guy who kissed me the whole way through.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/12/2012 at 4:37 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

Do you have issues with kissing?

I am really into kissing, but I am not into kissing just anyone. And let’s be honest, so many guys out there are just terrible kissers. 

It really does depend on the situation, When I got my dick inside him and it feels so good I automatically want to put my tongue in his mouth to try double that feeling. If a guy wants more of me ..cum, piss, spit,  I'll give it to him as long he's making me feel good.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Poz50something said:

So, KISSING is MEGA important. In fact, for me, it's a deal breaker. If I wanna fuck, I wanna kiss, If someone doesn't wanna kiss, I will leave in an instant. I would rather have a great kisser but only okay at giving head, than someone who is fabulous at giving head but not into kissing. 

Same here. Really hot, sleazy kissing turns me on beyond belief, I've even cum while kissing sometimes. I make that clear in advance, because if I don't and they say no when I try to kiss, it'll spoil the energy for me.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, KindaBasic said:

I am really into kissing, but I am not into kissing just anyone. And let’s be honest, so many guys out there are just terrible kissers. 

As a general rule, kissing is mandatory! But if you're a bad kisser? EASY pass!

I still have nightmares about this bottom who was a horrible kisser (it felt like he was eating me, not kissing me) AND not clean to boot. Needless to say, there was no second time...

• Like 1

I like kissing the very few guys whom I choose to play with. Started when I was a boy, with an older cousin who made me his playmate. I had such a crush on him, and I let him lead me in everything.  Kissing was early on.

I've already replied to this thread, but have been watching other responses. Thanks to someone on this forum, I'm trying really hard not to "yuck someone else's yum." And I can only hope that other people won't "yuck my yum."

"Different strokes for different folks" as the old saying goes... If kissing isn't your thing, don't "yuck" those of us who enjoy kissing as part of sex. >> I <<, at least, won't "yuck" you for not being interested in kissing during sex. 💜

• Like 2