Kissing; Yes or No No??

DarkroomTaker

3 hours ago, Everopen said:

It’s required 

Bet your ass it’s required. If you’re gonna stick your dick in me, or I’m gonna stick my dick in you and you’re fine with that, excited, even, but you’re too squeamish to take a little tongue? That’s a sure sign that you’ve got too many hangups and insecurities to be worth more than a quick fuck and then say goodbye. In my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Agreed. Having fun with a guy also includes, in my opinion, kissing sensual touch and shared fun, not a one sided "do it my way" or "no way" that's messed up and boring.  That's a huge hang up in my  book. Makes sex boring.

I've had my share of encounters where there was no kissing.  Those were (mostly, but not always) less than memorable.

And a worse excuse than a non-kisser is a bad one.  Come on...it's really not that hard, guys!

These days, I need a level of intimacy (see my post about how the meaning of sex has changed for me lately).  The last time I met up with a guy who wanted to just be my hole, I just couldn't perform.  Lots of self-doubt about that experience afterwards, and thought it was really all my fault.  But the bottom line is that there was no real connection built up...he wasn't after *my* cock, he was after *a* cock, and I realised that wasn't my scene any longer; took a while for me to realise that, but it's been an eye opener for me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Yes, please! I've never been kissed by a man but would love to! Kissing is very intimate, romantic. I want kisses to be wet, with lots of saliva going into my mouth and over my lips. Deep tongue kissing with a man (or several) in public is my ultimate dream.

Sort of related... Has anyone used lip balm/plumper to get fuller lips? Any good?

The better kisser the bottom is, the better top I am.....

Guy I hooked up with last weekend for the first time told me afterward that I made him love kissing again. And he was a good enough kisser that I gave him two loads in fairly rapid succession. And even though he's a bottom who prefers his dick be ignored by the top, I did note (and he commented later) that he was precumming when I was making love to him and kissing him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Looks like lots of guys find kissing a really important part of fucking/Breeding.  I weigh in on the "mix-machs" scale as follows:  if it's all that important to the bottom, I'll include it in a scene.  Not so much for me, but to invest in kissing to make the bottom enjoy it more, and thus I enjoy it more.  But the only way I find it exiting is if the bottom has just sucked off a Cock or three.

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty agnostic on kissing, if my dick is in an ass or a dick is in my ass I never reject a in the heat of the moment. It doesn't even have to be the same person I'm fucking with in a group situation. I have learned with random hookups to not kiss until I'm sure one of us is about to get fucked, there are simply too many guys that consider kissing the main event and won't go any further once they get what they want. These same guys will all too happily take you out of circulation for hours when you would rather find a hookup who is into fucking.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't approach sex play with a checklist.  But indeed kissing I truly enjoy.  Some guys aren't so good at it, and I'm always happy to move onto other things.  But in my sling with a guy inside me; sometimes the connection with kissing while being fucked is so damned delightful!

• Like 1